• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nevill said:

AH... i thought it was CY from the ninja - but maybe im wrong

we will know today 

yes the photo is not clear...telling the truth i hope is CY and not the mom...LEE BANGWON looks scarier and scarier to me

53 minutes ago, nevill said:

AH... i thought it was CY from the ninja - but maybe im wrong

we will know today 

It is Madame Choi the leader of the Hwasadan and those are her ninja team, @andy78remember that the mom of Banji is a member or a may even be a prisoner of the Nameless

From what has been subbed at the beginning of the episode, it is so eerie how Bang Won and Boon Yi are in the same wavelength when working together for now but I am liking it. Since the LSG clan kills Chuk Sa Gwang's bro and she is the protector of King Yo, how will she relate with BW and LSG clan? How will she relate to Boon Yi? I wonder that eldest son Bang Woo is being featured more and more? Questions I ask of myself since there are so many possibilities to where the story will go, jaw dropping ending

5 hours ago, homura said:

Sometimes, characters' original setup can be changed during the broadcast. For example, in TWDR, the official SBS hompage said Moo-Hyul and Bang-Ji learned martial arts from the same master, but the TWDR broadcast didn't show it at all. As you see, its prequel SFD is now showing a totally different story about their masters.

I guess Master Yooksan's set-up has changed. It is true that he used to be the head of Haedong Gapjok, because Min Je (Lady Min's father) mentioned his name as his predecessor when he first appeared in the cabbage field. However, I guess, Master Yooksan's connection with Jo Joon and Pyeongan Jo clan is gone.

Maybe, the writers are afraid of lawsuits? Recently, there are more and more lawsuits about a historical figure being used as a villain in a movie or TV drama without solid historical proof, filed by his/her descendents. That's one of the reasons why SFD writers avoided using the real historical names of the Dodang trio.

ex. KBS drama "Princess' Man" by Shin clan, Korean movie "The Roaring Current" by Bae clan, KBS drama "Jung Do-Jeon" by Yi In-Im's descendents (but they cancelled later)

Thank you @homuraas always spot on... I remember reading somewhere about descendants suing but it will actually make sense to re write the character here since he is dealing with the fictional "that pereson" and the fictional Nameless

SFD Episode 30 is "Goryeo Wars : Bang-Won awakens." LOL
There was a Tree with Deep Roots reference at the end of the episode.

"If a king is a flower, its root is a minister.
Even if its flower is not healthy, the tree is not going to die.
But if the root is not healthy, the tree will die.
The unhealthy flower can be just broken off.
The king only decides the minister, and it is the position where he discusses things with the minister. It is just the luxurious symbolic figure of Joseon.
The root of Joseon is the minister.
Sadaebu of Joseon, become the root!
Be the scholars sustaining Joseon, train the great officials, and select the wise and able minister!
As a result, the tree of Joseon can last for thousands of years.
Be the root of the roots!
This is why I, Jung Do-Jeon, made the root of the roots, the hidden root, Milbon (밀본 密本).
You, Sadeabu, be the roots of this Joseon!
Become the Milbon!
Protect Joseon!"

Milbon's first Bonwon (본원 本源), Jung Do-Jeon

(from TWDR ep. 3)

I got goosebumps when Jung Do Jeon said that the king is but a flower. Bang Won's worm awakens! The ending sequence made it relatable and easier to understand why Bang Won chose that path. It breaks my heart to see that with his and his friends' dreams ringing in the background. Ahhh, this is going to be awesome. Can't believe we have reached the 30th episode already. 20 more to go!

2 hours ago, earthna30 said:

I got goosebumps when Jung Do Jeon said that the king is but a flower. Bang Won's worm awakens! The ending sequence made it relatable and easier to understand why Bang Won chose that path. It breaks my heart to see that with his and his friends' dreams ringing in the background. Ahhh, this is going to be awesome. Can't believe we have reached the 30th episode already. 20 more to go!

isn't that very dangerous to the royal famly? what's the difference with the puppet regime in goryeo and joseon royal family if it ends up as a decoration? isn't that the reason of the fall of silla dynasty..

'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah-in is dead upset

Spoiler

photo673426.jpg

On the thirtieth episode of 'Six Flying Dragons', when Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in) overheard the important conversation between Jeong Do-jeon (Kim Myeong-min) and Jeong Mong-joo (Kim Ee-seong), he found out that he would be excluded out of the politics. The content of the conversation made Yoo Ah-in utterly upset

Yi Bang-won was the one who played the key role in the operation on the day. He faced a member of Moo-myeong's group in person and also discovered that the head of Hwasadan Cho-yeong (Yoon Son-ha) was also a member of Moo-myeong.

The content of the conversation between Jeong Do-jeon and Jeong Mong-joo that Yi Bang-won overheard also revealed that ministers would govern the new nation and their king would be only like a flower representing the nation. He also heard that the ruling class would not be inherited and relatives and kin of royal family would not possess the practical power.

Under these circumstances, Yi Bang-won recollected what Ha Ryoon (Jo Hee-bong) told him once, "You cannot handle the feeling of helplessness. You cannot withstand the feeling". The ending scene of the episode showed Yi Bang-won expressing his deep resentment.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-yoo-ah-in-is-dead-upset-90324.html

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

I know already what would happen.. But SFD gets me excited every episode... I am so nervous what would happen next.. i am trembling with fear...I like JDJ's idea but i don't like how he said that king is just only a flower, a decoration.. I don't know it will do good or Joseon will last for 500 years without King Taejong,King Sejong,King Sejo, Gwanghaegun, King Yeongjo, King Sukjong,King Jeonjo....I remember now what happen in the Princess' man.. where a prime minister want to extend his power against the royal family in the court.. it really created a mess.

And if there's no King Taejong, There's no Jang Yeong Sil, the greatest scientist during KIng Sejong's reign..

Six Flying Dragons

d1.jpg

Star News - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah In gets a sense of Kim Myung Min's betrayal 

1. [+2,452, -48] A king is merely a flower... Milbon's gradually being exposed

2. [+1,872, -37] Kill Bang Won is starting to show his true colors~~~

3. [+1,504, -43] Such a fun episode. It was cool when Yoo Ah In turned up with a topknot

4. [+1,037, -41] Will Lee Bang Won kill the Nameless?

5. [+500, -15] Kill Bang Won's finally awakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today's ending gave me more chills than yesterday's ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋThe writer's amazing

6. [+494, -20] Even Jung Do Jeon's using Lee Seong Gye

7. [+330, -10] Lee Bang Won's so good at threading himself everywhere and finding out information ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+323, -19] Yoo Ah In looked freaking sexy with that topknot

Nate

1. [+214, -4] That Hwasadan woman was so cool today

2. [+198, -10] Wow. Lee Bang Won got a mental breakdown and so did Iㅋㅋㅋ How do I wait until next week?

3. [+31, -1] I wonder how Boon Yi and Mohyul will react when Lee Bang Won turns crazy later on ㅋㅋㅋI'm guessing Muhyul will take Bang Won's side

4. [+24, -1] Is Kill Bang Won finally awake?

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.in/2016/01/spoilers-cheese-in-trap-glamorous_12.html

Okay , i thought they're gonna make JDJ as a good guy here. I didn't expect them to expose his true colors.. I read in Jeong Do Jeon forum that JDJ was just using LSG to establish the Joseon Dynasty.. The one who held the true power is JDJ.. 

Archived