9 minutes ago, hinatashoyo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah.. he will become a king and he will be killed later on before the founding of joseon.. 4 years more...

yes his fate was so sad...i like his character is so genle and kind...so inlove...poor man looked so shocked today...nobody could imagine that beautifull woman is in fact the best warrior...

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

yes his fate was so sad...i like his character is so genle and kind...so inlove...poor man looked so shocked today...nobody could imagine that beautifull woman is in fact the best warrior...

i skipped every part of him.. cause everytime i see him i remember his tragic fate.. i think he will become a good king if he was surrounded with allies and trusted people.. but didn't.. he was surrounded by corrupt officials.. only JMJ stayed loyal to him but that poor guy didn't do something to change the government at that time.. cause the corruption already hard to stop and they were surrounded by enemies..he really cried in Tears of the Dragon. and ask LSG to protect him if he become a king , but that guy didn't answer.. so there's something..His fate is like a puppet , install and remove whenever they want to...That's must be the another reason why King taejong revered JMJ.. JMJ stayed loyal until he died..

Ratings (Neilsen)
Ep 25     Nationwide 13.4% (-0.3)     Seoul 15.1% (-0.3)
Ep 26     Nationwide 13.8% (+0.4)    Seoul 15.9% (+0.8)
Ep 27     Nationwide 14.6% (+0.8)    Seoul 16.6% (+0.7)
Ep 28     Nationwide 13.7% (-0.9)     Seoul 15.8% (-0.8)
Ep 29     Nationwide 15.1% (+1.4)     Seoul 16.8% (+1.0)

Six Flying Dragons

t3.jpg

Star News - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons' Cheok Sa Gwang is Han Yeri...The best ending twist ever

1. [+3,633, -46] Really the best twist ever ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDidn't predict that Cheok Sa Gwang would be a woman

2. [+2,202, -71] Cheok Sa Gwang threw a can when he/she(?) was a baby and killed Zhang Sanfeng

3. [+1,410, -27] And turns out that Hong Dae Hong is not Cheok Sa Gwang

4. [+1,187, -48] The twist is daebak... But she's too young

5. [+992, -92] Isn't she too young?

6. [+564, -4] I suspected Hong Dae Hong to be Cheok Sa Gwang but it was Han Yeri all along

7. [+392, -1] So Master Hong's an irrelevant character?

8. [+300, -4] Lee Bangji is the most suspicious ㅋㅋㅋ

Nate 
1. [+297, -10] Lee Bang Ji's water glass training wasn't for no reason. Such a smooth way of revealing who Cheok Sa Gwang is. The directing is superb

2. [+293, -12] Viewers who always leave comments on SFD articles that they're expecting to see "Cheok Sa Gwang" in Hong Dae Hong's character description must be having a mental breakdown right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+259, -9] I'm really shocked right now, but isn't she too young? ㅋ

4. [+29, -1] Muhyul's teacher said that Madam Cheok used to show her sword skills in the yard. That madam is Cheok Sa Gwang's mother who also killed Lee Bang Ji's teacher's disciple...

5. [+29, -3] What kind of parents name their daughter Sa Gwang

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.in/2016/01/spoilers-cheese-in-trap-glamorous.html

I knew it she's hiding something but i didn't expect her as the best swordsmaster..the question is who will defeat her and take the title??

Whoa!! what a surprise. Waiting for subs. So much happened in this episode. Seems JDJ moved his offices to the Do Hwa mansion but the commoners still maintain the cave. I like the cave better than the mansion but I guess they do need an official government bureau to govern from. Such a graceful swords mistress. Love her. But the Nameless assassin wasn't bad either. Took an army including BJ and MH and an arrow from YSG to kill him.

Any way @homurawhat character is the actor Ahn Seok Hwan playing in this drama? Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, zenya22 said:

Any way @homurawhat character is the actor Ahn Seok Hwan playing in this drama? Thank you so much.

from homura's tumblr @ http://bodashiri.tumblr.com/post/131946623006/six-flying-dragons-politicians

■ Master Yook-San 육산선생 (六山先生) / Ahn Seok-Hwan

The leader of Pyeong-An Jo clan, one of the Haedong Gapjok 
Jo Joon’s uncle.

He is likely to be looked down on because of his spineless yes man character, but he is hiding cunning tricks behind his generous smile. He controls the top 10 noble clans by the help of his connections in various fields.

21 minutes ago, coolsmurf said:

from homura's tumblr @ http://bodashiri.tumblr.com/post/131946623006/six-flying-dragons-politicians

Jo Joon’s uncle.

He is likely to be looked down on because of his spineless yes man character, but he is hiding cunning tricks behind his generous smile. He controls the top 10 noble clans by the help of his connections in various fields.

Thank you so much, but how is Master Yook San connected to the Nameless, why is he giving instructions fo Gil Seon Mi and when GSM asks him about what the "person really wantts" he seems to be in every chaos like sending gift to LSG and then offered bowl of some liquid to Wang Yo.

Appreciate any response and thank you again

b4199ef40ad162d9dd04020316dfa9ec8b13cddd

Got this from the baidu forums, there seems also to be speculation there that the Nameless organisation since it was established probably as early as the start of the Goryeo dynasty was established by the Haedong Gapjok noble clans. This is especially since Yook San seems to have a very prominent role in the organisation.

It is be very interesting to see how Yeon Hee gets out of this or she will be exposed and dealt with by Cho Young, perhaps some backstory will also come out.

41 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Thank you so much, but how is Master Yook San connected to the Nameless, why is he giving instructions fo Gil Seon Mi and when GSM asks him about what the "person really wantts" he seems to be in every chaos like sending gift to LSG and then offered bowl of some liquid to Wang Yo.

we just have to continue watching. anything else outside of the drama and not in history are just speculation. i am as anxious as you are.

3 hours ago, coolsmurf said:

Jo Joon’s uncle.

Sometimes, characters' original setup can be changed during the broadcast. For example, in TWDR, the official SBS hompage said Moo-Hyul and Bang-Ji learned martial arts from the same master, but the TWDR broadcast didn't show it at all. As you see, its prequel SFD is now showing a totally different story about their masters.

I guess Master Yooksan's set-up has changed. It is true that he used to be the head of Haedong Gapjok, because Min Je (Lady Min's father) mentioned his name as his predecessor when he first appeared in the cabbage field. However, I guess, Master Yooksan's connection with Jo Joon and Pyeongan Jo clan is gone.

Maybe, the writers are afraid of lawsuits? Recently, there are more and more lawsuits about a historical figure being used as a villain in a movie or TV drama without solid historical proof, filed by his/her descendents. That's one of the reasons why SFD writers avoided using the real historical names of the Dodang trio.

ex. KBS drama "Princess' Man" by Shin clan, Korean movie "The Roaring Current" by Bae clan, KBS drama "Jung Do-Jeon" by Yi In-Im's descendents (but they cancelled later)

2 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Master Yooksan seems to be a high rank member of the Nameless organiaztion. (Maybe higher than Gil Seon-Mi?)  I guess he is not the boss (the person) though.

Yes, it was him who designed the assassination plot against Yi Seong-Gye by using Mr. Cheok from Goksan. It was also him who threatened Wang Yo to become a king by using a poisoned needle.

육룡이 나르샤 30회
방송일 : 2016.01.12 22:00

왕요에게 자신이 척사광임을 밝힌 윤랑은 공을 지키겠다 말하고, 왕요는 그런 윤랑을 보며 해독제를 마신다. 이성계는 정창군을 옹립하기로 결정하고, 방원은 하륜을 찾아가 무명에 대해 알고 있는 것을 공유하자 제안한다. 한편 장연각에서 만난 정도전과 정몽주는 대화를 나누고 둘의 대화를 엿듣던 방원은 경악하는데...

Six Flying Dragons Episode 30 text preview
Air Date : Jan. 12, 2016 PM 22:00

Yoon-Rang says she will protect Wang Yo, revealing she is Cheok Sa-Gwang. Watching her face, Wang Yo determines to drink the antidote. Yi Seong-Gye decides to enthrone Prince Jeongchang (Wang Yo), and Bang-Won suggests Ha Ryun that they share what they know about the "Nameless" organization. Meanwhile, Jung Do-Jeon and Jung Mong-Joo meet at Jangyeongak pavilion, and their conversation gives a great shock to Bang-Won eavesdropping behind.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" Episode 29

photo673333.jpg

The focus is on adventure here, as lots of problems have been identified with no easy solutions. First off, Boon-yi needs to survive an icy standoff with a man who's main distinguishing characteristics are that he is excellent at fighting, and also he doesn't much care to identify himself. Once that matter is settled, it's on to more traditional action material as the dragons make an effort to hit the new strong point of their antagonists.

The action is strong as usual. I wondered at the time how Bang-ji and Muhyul could possibly one-up themselves after having defeated practically an entire army single-handed, and here we see their limits. It's one thing to kill someone who's willing to fight to the death- it's quite another to get a hold of a skilled combatant who doesn't want to be captured. Bang-ji himself used to pull that disappearing act all the time back when he was called Ttang-sae.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-six-flying-dragons-episode-29-90298.html

Archived