9 hours ago, zenya22 said:

@nevill I keep visiting to see if there are new stills or discussion of the preview. They are keeping it close to the vest it seems. Anything new for the next episodes?

SSK is wearing a sword again in broad daylight - will it become a trend to wear a sword everywhere you go?

in that case i want her to start wearing one in her hard and do herself the decoration of others

i know she fights brawn with brain andi like it but at least she should come with a warrant "threaten me at your life risk" or something

or maybe i just want to see her in the ninja clothes doing some action

how cool it would be if YH BY LM became a new secret ninja

sorry for all the nonsense it can happen to me from time to time 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's episode brings about an extremely amazing twist as the person beside King Jeong Chang is actually Cheok Sa Guang and Cheok Sa Guang is even better than Lee Bang Ji, able to balance a cup of water as it comes down from the air without wasting a drop of water. The show indeed does not fail to amaze. An incredible curveball which will add difficulty in killing him in the future.

great stuff and awesome cliff hanger as usual! well planted nuggets that pay off so wonderfully , great set up! and love it that the teacher (moo hyul's) got his moment today too! love how they use thier characters-- everyone gets their moment in the sun as  an impt part of tge action! 

LOL :D about the twist at the end of episode 29. The SFD writers must be ecstatic imagining TV viewers' dumbfounded faces. One more cool female character. Watch out, Bang-Ji and Moo-Hyul.

Anyways, episode 29 revealed an interesting connection with Tree with Deep Roots (2011 SBS).
Yi Bang-Ji mentioned about Chul-sang-sool 출상술 出上術 (the upward jumping  technique that Kang Chae-Yoon and Yoon Pyeong learned from Yi Bang-Ji in TWDR) He also mentioned there is a reverse technique called Chool-ha-sool 출하술 出下術 (the safe landing technique from on high ).

thanx @rainmoon for the clips and this beautiful BJ LSM gifs i havent watched yet since my link stopped so im always grateful for your posts (dailymotion should be out soon -am i allowed to write that?)

37 minutes ago, homura said:

LOL :D about the twist at the end of episode 29. The SFD writers must be ecstatic imagining TV viewers' dumbfounded faces. One more cool female character. Watch out, Bang-Ji and Moo-Hyul.

Anyways, episode 29 revealed an interesting connection with Tree with Deep Roots (2011 SBS).
Yi Bang-Ji mentioned about Chul-sang-sool 출상술 出上術 (the upward jumping  technique that Kang Chae-Yoon and Yoon Pyeong learned from Yi Bang-Ji in TWDR) He also mentioned there is a reverse technique called Chool-ha-sool 출하술 出下術 (the safe landing technique from on high ).

is she a real figure? so happy that another strong woman has arrived although havent sen it yet myself - but soon

DSAFFDGHJSKFJDHDGHAFSDJKHDSJLFKASJLDKHGASJFHDKJSDJFHMSDHBJSNF

They said the girl will be important but I didn't imagine her to be THIS important. Can't wait what k-netz are going to say about this. Seemingly best swordsmaster in the country at the moment is a woman! I'm so happy~~~~ Now, I understand why Wang Yo and her are so in love. Both of them want to escape their fates. He just wants to live a normal life and not be King and she wants to escape the sword.

The fight sequence with Cheok, Bang Ji, and Moo Hyul was too awesome!

28 minutes ago, nevill said:

is she a real figure? so happy that another strong woman has arrived although havent sen it yet myself - but soon

She is a fictional character. But her ancestor, Cheok Jun-Gyeong 척준경, is a legendary historical figure. The Goryeo warrior defeated hundreds of Jurchen warriors by himself. According to historical records, he was not a human being, but A MONSTER.  Korean netizens, especially those who love fantasy online games, have jokingly called him a real "swordmaster" who existed in the history. SFD writers used it for their drama.

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

wow what  a surprise!!!King woman is a warrior!!!And is protecting the king!!!Saved him...They won't be able to kill the king so easy!!!Even FOR  Lee Bangi will be hard...

Spoiler

Yeah.. he will become a king and he will be killed later on before the founding of joseon.. 4 years more...

Archived