@Lids From experience, I know better than to have expectations with any kdrama but this one can be an exception. I have so much faith in every single name that's been confirmed that I will allow myself to have high hopes. These actors have yet to disappoint me and I don't think they will any time soon (or ever). I think we're good

​Seconding everything you've said. Plus the writer (tree with deep roots) has some of the most engaging dialogues in Kdramaland. He makes it so interesting and fun to follow all the political talk as opposed to dreading it. Honestly, It'll be some kind of miracle for this drama to not be good.

• Like 7

Guest MaknaeC

Newest casting news.

1431928066-76.jpg

According to these news http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=129326 http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=17900, actress Lee Cho Hee confirmed for Six Flying Dragons. She will play a singer and musician of marketplace who has a tragic past. Her character referred as Dragon's wings as she is a strong helper for one of the six dragons. 

Guest MaknaeC

According to dramabeans, looks like Six Flying Dragons has been pushed to October.

"Mrs. Cop has secured a slot on SBS’s Monday-Tuesday schedule to follow the upcoming chaebol-in-disguise drama High Society, starring UEE and Sung Joon. That’s a slot that was being considered for SBS’s anticipated sageuk drama Six Flying Dragons, but this means it’s now been pushed back a couple months to October. Well, Dragons is an ambitious 50-episode historical piece, so maybe the wait will do them good and they can make full use of the extra time. Mrs. Cop will launch in early August."

Guest MaknaeC

Child actor Nam Dareum as young Yi Bang Won (Yoo Ah In's role).

11356816_1435344026767537_227081484_n.jp

Script Episode 1

11271039_483252358491421_1454921519_n.jp

source: Nam Dareum's mother instagram

Guest MaknaeC

Now they talking october for this drama to air why the delay

​Seems like they need more preparation time since its 50 episodes sageuk.

But they will start filming in June,  maybe it will be completely pre-produced drama? whatever it is, they better give us something great.

Episode 1 script already and filming starting in June, yes!!!. Good, I want them to start far ahead and not get caught up in the live-shooting system that causes the quality of many k-dramas to fall. This also means that we probably don't have to be so worried about Ah-In's impending military enlistment.

• Like 5

Hi everyone... Great to see some familiar faces... 

@MaknaeC, thank you for starting this thread....   

I agree, that this drama sounds so promising....!   I love the production team and the cast.

Viki has a potential page for it already.

http://www.viki.com/tv/26480c-six-dragons-soar-six-flying-dragons

Lets all make sure to click on "favorites" and also submit Viki's New Title Request form for: Six Flying Dragons - 육룡이 나르샤

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Edited by irilight
  • Like 5

Guest MaknaeC

Hi everyone... Great to see some familiar faces... 

@MaknaeC, thank you for starting this thread....   

I agree, that this drama sounds so promising....!   I love the production team and the cast.

Viki has a potential page for it already.

http://www.viki.com/tv/26480c-six-dragons-soar-six-flying-dragons

Lets all make sure to click on "favorites" and also submit Viki's New Title Request form for: Six Flying Dragons - 육룡이 나르샤

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

@irilight it's so nice to see you here :) 

yes, I'm so ready for this one and hope this drama meet our expectation.... 

@irilight,   Hi,  I like the description of this drama It put me in the remind of the Seer when he was searching for the mountain to to set the foundation for Joseon..  I'm wondering how the female lead will take part of being a flying dragon since only men could sit on the Throne maybe she will be the one to help the dragon with the most potential raise to the throne or she the dragon far as being queen but queens don't ware the dragon robe or do they..? 

• Like 3

@irilight,   Hi,  I like the description of this drama It put me in the remind of the Seer when he was searching for the mountain to to set the foundation for Joseon..  I'm wondering how the female lead will take part of being a flying dragon since only men could sit on the Throne maybe she will be the one to help the dragon with the most potential raise to the throne or she the dragon far as being queen but queens don't ware the dragon robe or do they..? 

@valsava, how I miss the "insightful" button....!

• Like 3

@valsava, how I miss the "insightful" button....!

@irilight TBH I hate this forum only one button no laugh button or anything but I guess we will have to deal with it.. This should be the temp forum and they should be trying to create something new we can't even save or comments and move to the next page..

But getting back to the dragon rob Queens do wear them I remember Hee Bin in Dong Yi dragon Robe..   

• Like 2

Baek Jin-hee drops Six Flying Dragons

by girlfriday | May 31, 2015 | 15 Comments

BaekJinHee1.jpg

Aw, sad. SBS’s big blockbuster sageuk Six Flying Dragons has lost one of its dragons —Baek Jin-hee (Pride and Prejudice) has bowed out of the drama in the final contract negotiation stage. I only hope this doesn’t mean that other cast members aren’t locked down either, because if Yoo Ah-in or Kim Myung-min walk, I might be going with them.

The drama has been delayed a number of times and is now set to premiere in September, which might have gotten in the way of other projects. Baek Jin-hee’s reps aren’t citing a specific reason for dropping the show, other than it simply not working out in final negotiations. The large-scale historical drama comes from the team behind Tree With Deep Roots and tells the story of the six powerful people — the titular dragons — who established and shaped the early Joseon dynasty.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/baek-jin-hee-drops-six-flying-dragons/

Guest MaknaeC

Baek Jin-hee drops Six Flying Dragons

​Oh NO! I thought she already confirmed for this drama >.<

Now, there are a few names that pop-up in my mind to replace her: Park Eun Bin, Moon Geun Young, Han Hyo Joo. But, this year MGY already do a movie together with YAI: Sado, and Han Hyo Joo likely will not be returning to dramaland in the near future, so the chances are so low. Let's go with Park Eun Bin then.... 

Please give us a gorgeous female lead, a sageuk expert actress will be nice!

News reports are saying Shin Se-kyung is confirmed to romance Yoo Ah-in in Six Flying Dragons, which will mark their second collaboration after Fashion King. Given that it's the same team from TWDR, SSK's casting isn't a major surprise. Contrary to popular opinion, I found her acting to be perfectly fine in TWDR and the recently ended Girl Who Sees Smells, so I'm all for it. 

Original Link: http://starn.hankyung.com/news/index.html?no=383219

English source:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/02/shin-se-kyung-confirmed-for-upcoming-sbs-drama/

Edited by yoonmi66
English source

Shin Se-kyung, from the initial casting call sent Love 'yukryong this Narsha' starring confirmed

Shin Se-kyung is 'yukryong this Narsha' smiled confirmed the appearances. 02, the agency announced that Namoo Actors side, "said actress Shin Se-kyung confirmed the new wolhwa appeared in the SBS drama 'Narsha yukryong this.'" 'yukryong this Narsha' is gimyounghyeon, baksangyeon writer and from deep-rooted historical dramas dealing with the ambition to develop a faction and success stories of the founding of the Joseon period of six figures to work to coincide with the prayer singyeongsu director, who was directing the wooden steps, it drove countless talk of a particularly drama 'Queen Seondeok "When one thousand people 0 shares Station gimyounghyeon first met the Shin Se-kyung, baksangyeon writer bought haeseokryeok and increase the work atmosphere is not like the old TV has inked ties to Soi station of 'Deep Rooted Tree'. After watching the two artists work pace and the growth of Shin Se-kyung is 'yukryong this Narsha' Shin Se-kyung This means that the minutes must assume the role cast was announced came from an early stage to send a love call. But then Shin Se-kyung girl watching TV at the time, the smell is enough to pity "I'm keen on shooting script synopsis and review of the situation it was not smooth. This' yukryong this Narsha 'crew did not spare the back door Express Shin Se-kyung care, such as waiting until the "girl watching the smell' telecast end. "yukryong this Narsha 'singyeongsu director Shin Se-kyung who smoke a"' Deep Rooted Tree 'taken at the time of Soy the sincerity and the depth was memorable. I can be with Shin Se-kyung once again in this work bangapgo, hoping the smoke would spread the good"he preach welcomed the decision of the Shin Se-kyung appeared. On the other hand, yukryong this Narsha 'is scheduled to b

@-yoonmi66,  Hope you don't mind I posted the article

• Like 3