I still wonder what they  are going to do with BY at the end, after all she is a added fictional character, so we can I guess forget an happy ending, 

it could be happy in a way if they say goodbye nicely

Hidden Content

I  think so too.  It's like in the air there. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ep 50. summary. Gil Seon-Mi was slayed by Moo-Hyul. He was still breathing when Yeon-Hyang came to see him. He apologized her that he lied about the children because he resented her for abandonin

The historical background to help understand Ep. 49~50     ■ Baek Dal-Won 백달원 白達元 (?~?)     ■ The Second Strife of Princes  (January, 1400)

The flow of the events are as I expected. The difference is... Boon-Yi and Moo-Hyul visited Bang-Won's house to say the final farewell to Bang-Won. Lady Min told them Bang-Won already went to sle

@plappi Thank you for posting the song. It's so sorrowful it tugs at my heartstrings. BYH keeps surprising me, he's so good at expressing all kinds of emotion, especially sad ones. I wonder what the title translates into ("무이이야" doesn't sound like a word but then I don't really know :D )

• Like 4
Guest rainmoon

Wow ... what can I say I love love love the sword fight between YBJ and GTM, but to see GTM was also sad...

Edited by rainmoon

@zenya22i also felt the BIG brother stare towards BW but also his disregard to MH everytime he brings BY name he will have a big brother talk wth both

@nevill yes especially when MH keeps saying 'my lady Boon Yi" LOL

Is he also say it on this Ep18? Sorry i didnt watch the stream,

somehow i really love the moment when MH being fanboying over her looks cute thou:lol:

• Like 3

@zenya22i also felt the BIG brother stare towards BW but also his disregard to MH everytime he brings BY name he will have a big brother talk wth both

@nevill yes especially when MH keeps saying 'my lady Boon Yi" LOL

Is he also say it on this Ep18? Sorry i didnt watch the stream,

somehow i really love the moment when MH being fanboying over her looks cute thou:lol:

it was lagging to mucg for me to really understand anything - not that i would much without subs

Wow ... what can I say I love love love the sword fight between YBJ and GTM, but to see GTM was also sad...

it was LAGGING i was so frustrated 

• Like 2
Guest rainmoon

@nevill am watching raw ... my fave scene so far was the fight.  Seeing GTM fall and give his little speech was sad, no clue what he said, but everyone was teary eyed (towns people).

I just love this episode 18... everything and everyone in it... the fight between LBJ & GTM (gonna miss him greatly) in the falling snow...what can I say, simply breathtaking. Love the way the camera use the close up shots on Lady Min, just to show how jealous she was between BW & BY. 

Will wait patiently for the subs

• Like 4

These 2 *sigh*, these 2 will be the death of me. 

They don't have many moments, but everytime they have their scene it makes me go crazyyyyyyy. Today is no exception. When she said to Sam Bong how reckless he was when he said his name out loud in the sword fight, it would draw attention and people who want to pick a fight and it's not good. Well, U can absolutely tell she said that because she's worried about him being in constant danger. LOL they fight like a married couple when he's like "I can handle everything" and then she goes "There's no need to say your name". Poor Sam Bong, stuck in the middle. When she said "Am I right?" to Sam Bong, he immediately back out and quickly throw DS under the bus "You're totally right", "DS, hurry, say that she's right" =))))), I love how he's scared of her =)))), it's like she's the boss =))).

But then, as I said, she's angry because she's worried. She stared at his wound and his torn clothes, and as soon as he caght that stare she walked away *sigh*. And then, she just standing in front of a cloth shop, aww she wanted to make him new clothes, just like the old days. But nope, she just thought to her self: "What's wrong with me? I must be crazy". *Sigh again* . I can't with these 2. 

Spoiler

12314083_534040283440546_221228080619699

Edited by lupita311
Please use a spoiler tag for multiple images
  • Like 8

I watch today only fighting scene- rest episode I am going to watch with translation;) for this scene I just couldn't wait... And I think it was one of the best scene in this drama so far...:D I really like GTM character and it is sad that he must die...but fight and emotions in this scene was AWESOME!! I had tears in my eyes when GTM was on the knee, bloodstained and he speech...I don't know what he said but... this was so sad...:(

• Like 5

it was lagging to mucg for me to really understand anything - not that i would much without subs

it was LAGGING i was so frustrated 

May i know which link stream do you guys usually used? 

Recently i tried this http://www.zoptv.com/live/sbs-tv 

It also laggs so bad 

Anyway is this perhaps called jealousy or smthing?:phew:

• Like 5

What I felt in episode 18

• I love the scriptwriters, but I still dislike the director. The good scripts are being ruined by mediocre direction. They really need to add another director because they are busy shooting in real time right now as well as they also need fresh air.
  • Gil Tae-Mi was gone. Before being killed, he shouted to the crowd "The strong swallow up the weak! The strong rob the weak! It has been true for the past 1,000 years, and will be true for the future 1,000 years!" I don't know why, but when I heard the shouting, I felt like he was also a victim of the strong.
  • Bang-Ji knows Gil Tae-Mi's words are true. But he killed Gil Tae-Mi, saying "The strong rob the weak, just like this."
  • His twin brother Gi Seon-Mi watched the match in the crowd "Brother, at least at the moment of your death, you were not a corrupt official, but a swordman. Please rest in peace"
  • His teacher Hong Dae-Hong mourned his death and said that he remember the day when Gil Tae-Mi's father brought his son to him. The father wanted his son to be strong by learning martial arts because he worried that his boy loved making a flower ring like a girl. I can imagine how terrible it was to be an effeminate boy in the turbulent times.
  • Their next enemy : General Choi Young. He is not a villain at all. He has been protecting people from various foreign invasions, and his uprightness and integrity made him the rare nobleman respected by common people. But he also belongs to the corrupt ruling class of Goryeo, which means he must be the biggest obstacles in the six dragons' way to overthrow Goryeo and found Joseon.
  •  The secret organization called "Nameless" emerged again. This time, they want to separate Choi Young and Yi Seong-Gye. I hope the secret of Bang-Ji and Boon-Yi's missing mother will be revealed soon.

Edited by homura
  • Like 11
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2015-2016] Six Flying Dragons 육룡이 나르샤