육룡이 나르샤 18회
방송일 : 2015.12.01 22:00

이방지는 길태미와의 진검승부 끝에 삼한제일검 호칭을 얻게 되고, 동생 길태미의 마지막 모습을 지켜보던 길선미는 슬픈 마음에 자리를 뜬다. 홍인방과 길태미의 잔당들은 순군부로 압송되고, 분이는 살아있는 대근을 보고 놀란다. 한편 방원과 분이가 함께 있는 모습을 목격한 다경은 당황하고, 적룡스님의 장부가 최영의 손에 넘어가는데...

Six Flying Dragons Episode 18 text preview
Air Date : Dec. 1, 2015 PM 22:00

Yi Bang-Ji gets entitled "the best swordsman of Three Hans (Korea)" after defeating Gil Tae-Mi. Gil Seon-Mi watches his twin brother's last moment and goes away in sadness. The remnants of Hong In-Bang and Gil Tae-Mi are arrested by the Tribunal, and Boon-Yi is surprised to find out Dae-Geun is still alive. Meanwhile, Min Da-Gyung is embarrassed to see Bang-Won being together with Boon-Yi. Monk Jeokryong's account book falls into General Choi Young's hand.

Edited by homura
  • Like 6

@homura can i assume that you think that it would be HIB and not BY death that will make BW the ruthless king he became?

• Bang-Won "If I were eaten by the worm?" / Boon-Yi "I'll kill (you/it)."  Truly romantic/poetic. He must fall for her again.

what does it mean?

May i know whats the meaning here? fall for her again? 

Arent BW said that he will love her till he dies? No? Even if theres a ppl endup marrying someone that they dont love, their memories & feelings for another person will still there. never gone. IMO :rolleyes:

Sigh. You guys can't understand the joke. My mistake. :vicx:

I mean, Bang-Won fell for Boon-Yi when he saw her set fire to the storage. What a romantic/poetic (?) murderer & arsonist couple they are, indeed.

And this time, in the ep 18 preview, she says she will kill him (or kill the worm inside him, I'm not sure) if he is eaten by the worm that Hong In-Bang mentioned.

So I joked he must fall for her again. :sweatingbullets:

@homura.. the general in full regalia who went to arrest Hong In Bang by the riverbank, is that Jo Min Soo and is he the new villain? YIG the dinosaur still has some aces to play. He is not done yet by any means.

I am anticipating your posts of the new characters, villains or otherwise but mostly villains since we are going to lose our 2 most active and hated and loved villains. Thank you so much.

Thank you, @zenya22. I'll post historical background after finishing watching ep 18.

Yes, the man who arrested Hong In-Bang at the riverbank is Jo Min-Soo, the enemy of the next stage.

Edited by homura
  • Like 6

Who is Dae-Geun? About LM...could it be she's not comfortable seeing her husband with another woman although her relationship with Bang-Won is still considered a political agreement between the two families?

Dae-Geun is the servant who raped Yeon-Hee in ep 4, pulled Boon-Yi's hair when she visited Hong In-Bang's house in ep. 11, and was beaten by Hong In-Bang's inkstone in ep 15, and finally betrayed Hong In-Bang at the riverbank in ep 17.  It was also implied in ep 17 that he secretly colluded with Jo Min-Soo.

About Lady Min, I have no idea. It remains to be seen.

Edited by homura
  • Like 9

Well I'm pretty surprised that I guessed what the secret was, I thought it would be too early in the story for any of that royalty business to come out. I'm guessing we're going to have another cunning evil queen on our hands. : )

Great call,  @mirage^ BW is a gambler,all or nothing kind of guy.

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 4

@homura Don't worry, we get your humorous remarks and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who likes them. Keep it up dear friend :)

About LM, I can't say much, I have to see the scene first but I can understand her from the point of view of a woman. We too have our pride and she might not like BW and BY relationship from this perspective even if she doesn't have true romantic feelings for her husband. I just hope the show doesn't make her a petty jealous wife. It would take away a lot of her otherwise admirable character.

• Like 8

@homura i meant "eaten by the worm"? the "worm"  HIB ate? worm symbolize greed? is it a known saying?

The Worm HIB talked to BW in ep 17. The Bug JDJ talked to BW in ep 10.  The Worm JDJ felt its existence in his own heart in ep 11.  It is a main theme of this drama.

Everyone envolved in politics keeps a worm (bug) in their heart. If you are eaten by the worm's whispers in your heart, you will become a monster etc. Rewatch the conversation again, please.  

Edited by homura
  • Like 6

@kirak so funny and the way she held it in the stills i thought it was a present

anyway seems shes having a ball with all the props 

the pepero its mint flavored right? - i love chocolate and mint combined - not that i ever ate pepero  

@plappi thanx for the song beautiful -spaciva

• Like 4

@homura i meant "eaten by the worm"? the "worm"  HIB ate? worm symbolize greed? is it a known saying?

The bug or the worm means the devil that tempts every human being, we all have the devil and the angel and we choose. So here the bug that bit HIB is the temptation of giving in to the lure of self-serving power and selfishness and give up the higher purpose of service to the country and the people that JDJ was advocating. There were posting and extensive discussions about that, the exchange between HIB and BW all through the drama since BW was 12 years old is all about that. Simply put HIB says you too will become like me and give in to the bug and BW  says I won't. The first time though that the term "bug or worm" was used was by our esteemed scholar JDJ when he was trying to decide what to do with BW in prison. He went walking in the mountains then to the famous rock to clear his mind. He said I have the bug of doing the easy way but immoral way. He chose to not listen or "kill" the bug and did the right and morally correct thing.

Now in this case it is not easy to say what they BW and BY were talking about since we do not have the whole conversation but I guess BW was worried about the bug or the temptation of self serving power and BY says I will kill it meaning she will remind him of the purpose of service to country and people,the purpose revolution for  a new country and hopes for a better life that they were all fighting for. She will kill the bug with love and inspire him with the passion of his better self. She will be the angel as opposed to the deviil. But we have to put in context the whole conversation in the next episode.

• Like 5

I still wonder what they  are going to do with BY at the end, after all she is a added fictional character, so we can I guess forget an happy ending, 

it could be happy in a way if they say goodbye nicely

while BW is king abd BY living the normal life she dreamed of - but i doubt it

from TWDR we know BJ will be separate from her - probably

and MH will continue with the king 

so... i think she will be part of the JDJ BW conflict and will end badly for her

• Like 4