Six Flying Dragons: Episode 16

by HeadsNo2 (dramabeans)
sixdragons16-00306.jpg
What a ride. Bang-won displays his multiple talents this episode, which range from thinking like the enemy to being a damn fine orator. The darkness that dwells within him isn’t missed by the others, but it seems to be more or less tolerated when his crazy risk-taking yields crazy good results. Whether that’ll come back to bite his enablers in the bottom remains to be seen, although history would have a point to make when it comes to giving Bang-won free reign. The ends shouldn’t always justify the means, but with a system so corrupt, who can blame our intrepid hero for using a little dynamite to make a point? (Actually, don’t answer that.)
to read more:
  • Like 7

Six Flying Dragons (2015) Production staff’s interview (Summary)

• Bang-Won and Boon-Yi’s romance is not over yet.

thank you for all the info! BUT YESSSS at this one :D i really love seeing these two together and their relationship is just way too cute <3 i hope we can keep seeing them together. but the next part of the drama sounds like it's going to be even more intense! i can't wait ^^

Yes thanks for this info, as i expected there will be a romance scene between both of them, who knows they just make a secret love affair :sweatingbullets:

Anyway not sure if this already posted here 

• Like 6

@homura Thank you for sharing the production staff's interview summaries. Ahh... I will miss the most flamboyant villain of the Triumvirate... actually I will miss all of them... cunning, vicious lot that they are. Finally YBW gets to destroy his HIB tree. Glad that Gil Seon Mi will be featured in future episodes... we still need to unearth the mystery behind BY and Ddang Sae's mother's past, one so dangerous that Ddang Sae was not allowed ever to speak of it. Looking forward to the next arc!

• Like 6

@Mico Ricco Thank you for sharing the latest stills!

Isn't that Jo Yoon Hee? Who is she supposed to be playing? BY and DS's mother? Or another yet unnamed character?

And poor, bloodied GTM, who is looking to be at the losing end of the battle with YBJ. Even the eyeshadow looks to be wearing off with all the exertion :sweatingbullets: Wonder whether he perishes at YBJ's hand, or the executioner's.

• Like 5

@Mico Ricco Thank you for sharing the latest stills!

Isn't that Jo Yoon Hee? Who is she supposed to be playing? BY and DS's mother? Or another yet unnamed character?

And poor, bloodied GTM, who is looking to be at the losing end of the battle with YBJ. Even the eyeshadow looks to be wearing off with all the exertion :sweatingbullets: Wonder whether he perishes at YBJ's hand, or the executioner's.

Well, well we are getting more characters, hmmm, my question though is will Queen Sindeok and Lady Min become rivals since Queen Sindeok will be supporting her son and Lady Min not yet queen will be supporting her husband?

• Like 6

@nevill, my guess was proven wrong the flamboyant villain will be gone...but then in the preview, the the first order of JDJ was to send a battalion of army to capture GTM alone, a battalion just for him. So he must have been exhausted and his eyeshadow smeared by the time YBJ gets to him. Well the trio of the Do Dang will be missed. They will have to have a time jump for ward to the war with the Mings and the withdrawal of YSG and march on to Gaegyong and capture the throne. 

• Like 5