Six Flying Dragons (2015) Production staff’s interview (Summary)

source : ( x )

• Round 1 is over. Dodang trio (Hong In-Bang, Gil Tae-Mi, Yi In-Gyem) will be wrapped up.
  • In the 2nd round, new axis of evil will show up. Who they are and how they will stand in our six dragons’ way cant’ be revealed right now. But the new villains will be as attractive as the Dodang trio.
  • The next big events will focus on Yi Seong-Gye’s military withdrawal at Wihwa island (1388) and founding of Joseon Dynasty (1392).
  • With fiction based on true historical events, SFD will play out its dynamic plot lines from now on.
  • The role of Lady Min (Queen Wongyeong, played by Gong Seung-Yeon) will get bigger.
  • New face Lady Gang (Queen Shindeok, Yi Seong-Gye’s second wife, played by Kim Hee-Jung) will be a breath of fresh air to SFD. She is the embodiment of ambition, and will be the biggest supporter of her husband.
  • So far, Gil Tae-Mi’s twin brother Gil Seon-Mi appeared just one time. That’s not his last appearance. He will show up later.
  • Bang-Won and Boon-Yi’s romance is not over yet.

Edited by homura
  • Like 12

@homura thanx  - and have to admit that at first i was really disappointed that there will be no longer the great Dodang Trio

but im really very exited by the new arc - and did it really say  Fantasy? 

its like the Sear in a way, no? well cant, suddenly im really anticipating the new arc

Edited by nevill
  • Like 3

@nevill

My apology. In Korea, when a historical drama is not faithful to historical facts with too much artistic license, it is called "Fantasy Sageuk" :sweatingbullets:  So, the article means that it will have a lot of "fiction" based on historical facts. I'll correct the part.

Edited by homura
  • Like 5

On 11/29/2015 at 4:36 AM, nevill said:

im sorry i dont know which prise but 

Byun Yo Han won 

cr: @korean_drama3

It's the best new actor award, he won it with Nam Joo Hyuk from School, to be honest if someone from School was gonna win this award I thought it would have been Sung Jae. Not my business anyway but our boy won, Yay! 

Edited by lupita311
Don't quote pictures, gifs, videos
  • Like 5

thank you for all the info! BUT YESSSS at this one :D i really love seeing these two together and their relationship is just way too cute <3 i hope we can keep seeing them together. but the next part of the drama sounds like it's going to be even more intense! i can't wait ^^

• Like 5

thank you for all the info! BUT YESSSS at this one :D i really love seeing these two together and their relationship is just way too cute <3 i hope we can keep seeing them together. but the next part of the drama sounds like it's going to be even more intense! i can't wait ^^

and i hope it also intensify their relationship

• Like 3