I guess now its official..wow..she received 3 love call..from start yoo ah in love interest, then kim myung min and byu yo hoon..really curious how the story developed..anticipating for this drama alot..love for jung yoo mi..kiss and hug

• Like 4

Wow she will be a spy..

Jeong Yoo-mi to star in "Six Flying Dragons"

Source | 2015/06/25 | 192 views |

posterphoto606771.jpg

Actress Jeong Yoo-mi is starring in the new SBS drama "Six Flying Dragons". She recently starred in a JTBC drama called, "Maids".

She co-stars with Cheon Ho-jinKim Myeong-minYoo Ah-inByeon Yo-han and Sin Se-kyeong. "Six Flying Dragons" is a fiction historical about six characters who work their way up to success.

Jeong Yoo-mi plays a woman who claims Jeong Do-jeon and Lee Bang-ji's forever love named Yeon-hee. She turns her back on the lover who couldn't protect her out of disappointment and turns into a spy, then falls in love with Jeong Do-jeon.

Yeon-hee was meant for Jeong Yoo-mi and it seems that she'd been called on ever since the early production stages.

She's continuously starring in another historical in addition to "Maids" but her management claims there is a big difference in the characters she's playing.

"Six Flying Dragons" will broadcast for the first time in October.

• Like 4

@nevill,  Hi, How are you,  I wish we see this picture of  SSK and YAI in a fan art form 

i didnt know there is one, is it here ? how do i get to it? ill try and find it and publish it there also

i couldnt find it, you can publish it in my stead 

• Like 1

I think one of the females are the dragons , I'm not sure :/

@rosem,  Yes one of the females is a dragon that wears a dragon robe of the Queen because the throne can only have one owner and the the dragon King no female was made King in the Joseon era the other dragon with power have the title Queen.. forgot which girl was playing the Queen but one of the girls that really like the one raise to become King but the lovers got separated.. I think if you go back and read you should be able to pick out which one becomes Queen  

• Like 3

Guest rainmoon

I think one of the females are the dragons , I'm not sure :/

@rosem,  Yes one of the females is a dragon that wears a dragon robe of the Queen because the throne can only have one owner and the the dragon King no female was made King in the Joseon era the other dragon with power have the title Queen.. forgot which girl was playing the Queen but one of the girls that really like the one raise to become King but the lovers got separated.. I think if you go back and read you should be able to pick out which one becomes Queen  

if you guys are thinking it's the queen, that would be portrayed by Gong SeungYeon, she plays Queen WongYeong, according to her character description she doesn't receive King Taejongs affection, but is smart and wise and would do anything to stay queen (?) not sure about the last part, someone with more knowledge on this can correct me. 

So it's really gonna be a 50 episodes drama. Yoo Ah In confirms it on his interview in Shanghai last week. Le sigh...

Can you please share your next plan with your fans?

YAI: I filmed two movies last year, and they will be released in this summer and fall [note: Veteran and The Throne/Sado]. Then I will play in a 50-episode TV series [note: Six Flying Dragons] and probably meet you all on TV screen next year. Please, look forward to it.

Source

• Like 5

MORE CHARACTERS ADDED FOR YOO AH IN’S SAGEUK “SIX FLYING DRAGONS”

Posted by Furbabe (yooahinsikseekland.wordpress)

photo600761.jpg

"News outlet reported that SBS new Monday-Tuesday historical drama Six Flying Dragonsgets a head start on filming. It has already begun filming the portions with child actors in mid June. It’s four months ahead of its first air date, which is scheduled on October 5this year.

So far filming involves only the child actors who will play the younger versions of Yoo Ah In and Shin Se Kyung’s leading characters. Adult actors will begin to appear in the drama starting episode three or four."

"...Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon, the writers crafting the screenplay for Six Flying Dragons, previously wrote the successful saeguk Tree With Deep Roots (Deep Rooted Tree). Director Shin Kyung Soo also worked on Tree With Deep Roots, and Shin Se Kyung appeared in Tree With Deep Roots as well. Six Flying Dragons is a prequel to that one, as it features some of the same characters when they were young..."

12271506.jpg

"...Two interesting things about Gong Seung Yeon and Park Hyeok Kwon.

Apparently, Secret Love Affair‘s PD Ahn Pan Seok highly recommended Six Flying Dragonsas a good work to Gong Seung Yeon.

On the interview with TV Daily last month, Gong Seung Yeon said that she discussed about the proposal from SBS with PD Ahn Pan Seok (the PD of Secret Love Affair andHeard It Through The Grapevine). Upon hearing from her that Yoo Ah In is the lead actor in Six Flying Dragons, PD Ahn highly recommended the drama and encouraged Gong Seung Yeon to accept the proposal.

Gong Seung Yeon said that PD Ahn talked a lot about Yoo Ah In and his acting. “He told me that it’s a too good work with too good actors. He said, ‘it’s a good work for you’. PD Ahn praised Yoo Ah In all around. He said that I would be able to improve my acting skill if I play together with Yoo Ah In. Working with him would really be an honor to me. I watched Yoo Ah In’s previous works, he’s a very cool actor.”

Park Hyeok Kwon and Yoo Ah In have been working in the same projects for several times. They both star in the movies Boys Of Tomorrow, Antique, and drama Secret Love Affair. This drama will be their fourth project together. I hope this time the two will have a nice relationship on screen..."

to read more:

https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/more-characters-added-for-yoo-ah-ins-sageuk-six-flying-dragons/

479856897-park-hyuk-kwon-kim-hee-ae-and-

Edited by nevill
  • Like 6

Meet the screenwriters responsible for your Kdrama tears

by Tae Hong (drama fever)

"It's 3 a.m. on a Thursday and, once again, you're skipping sleep to watch just one more episode of your favorite drama. As you sob into your pillow -- He's confessed his love for her while she lies in her deathbed!The agony! -- do you ever wonder about the often-sadistic, cliffhanger-happy, definitely genius writers who keep you on the edge of your seat and tickle your heart with a stroke of their pens?

Then have a look at these maestros of Dramaland:

5_7.jpg

5. Kim Young Hyun & Park Sang Yeon

Kim, the writer behind the beloved drama Jewel in the Palace, began teaming up with Park in 2007 to write the highly unusual serial killer thriller H.I.T. The duo reunited for the epic Queen Seon Duk and again for the hugely popular Tree With Deep Roots."

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/meet-the-screenwriters-responsible-for-your-kdrama-tears/

• Like 4