• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, damn it, anyone has problem with live streaming like me? I couldn't watch the hold ep, I can only watch till the scene that I'd like to call the "dream scene". So BY said to DS that she had a dream, DS asked what it is but she said she's not gonna tell him because she's afraid that if she tells him now it's not gonna happen, you know, jinx kinda stuff. But consider Junsu's OST plays right after that and they change the scene to DS n YH I think we can easily tell what her dream is about. Urgh, and then there those 2, *sigh*, kill me everytime they look at each other, make me feel pain even though they just say such normal thing like "U did great yesterday", "So did you". They hesitate for a moment and just just walk past by each other a.k.a another bullet coming right through my heart, and then he thought to himself: "Dream" when she walked away. Like, enough you 2, staph killing me >.< 

12392011_538594282985146_830835435469614

7 minutes ago, yoominion said:

God, damn it, anyone has problem with live streaming like me? I couldn't watch the hold ep, I can only watch till the scene that I'd like to call the "dream scene". So BY said to DS that she had a dream, DS asked what it is but she said she's not gonna tell him because she's afraid that if she tells him now it's not gonna happen, you know, jinx kinda stuff. But consider Junsu's OST plays right after that and they change the scene to DS n YH I think we can easily tell what her dream is about. Urgh, and then there those 2, *sigh*, kill me everytime they look at each other, make me feel pain even though they just say such normal thing like "U did great yesterday", "So did you". They hesitate for a moment and just just walk past by each other a.k.a another bullet coming right through my heart, and then he thought to himself: "Dream" when she walked away. Like, enough you 2, staph killing me >.< 

u know, I wait for your small recap every week. when you don't show up in the thread, i will assume that there's no YH&DS scene today and then I will wait until the episode subbed. so today you show up!!! YAYYYYYY I miss you a LOT. I'm gonna watch the raw right now. Thanks. hahahaha

3 minutes ago, icassiopeia_pim said:

u know, I wait for your small recap every week. when you don't show up in the thread, i will assume that there's no YH&DS scene today and then I will wait until the episode subbed. so today you show up!!! YAYYYYYY I miss you a LOT. I'm gonna watch the raw right now. Thanks. hahahaha

Awwww, thank you sweetheart. And by the way, cassiopeia? Is that the cass that I'm thinking about? I'm a Cass too, you know. 

@nevill Thanks for your post it's good to know I am not alone.:)  I do think I should explain that if this had happened during a currant drama instead of a historical one I most likely wouldn't have felt the same about wanting a kiss.  As @yuukisnow posted and at least for me I agree with the statement Westerners are about love or at least I am moved by the heart.  But only speaking for myself it's the time period that is partly the reason for my feelings.  During that time it was not uncommon for the rich to not only have more than one wife but also more than one woman.  Not just Korean history but many others as well.  When most married for every reason other than love.  Unlike today where in most countries people marry for love or at least those who believe they are. Also knowing there are still marriages based on greed even today.  Mostly because I come from a family with strong values about marriage & life.   Also parents who taught me not through words alone but through their everyday actions that trust, loyalty,commitment,forgiveness,kindness and respect are the recipe for marriage.  But the greatest ingredient is LOVE....   Not only that but they proved to me there is love at first sight as well as forever love for as long as you both shall live. So I do understand & believe in the value & vows of marriage. I think seeing BW & BY knowing their feelings watching them having to hold back is what pricks my heart every week as I watch them. Maybe that saying "Timing is everything" makes me feel sad for them.   There are those who are upset about BY whether it is about her being fiction or the fact that she seems stronger than BW or that there is this feeling between BW & BY he is a married man.  I think the actress playing BY's part has amazing talent in the way she is able to express her feelings without words.  One moment she looks strong yet in the next like in the last part laying in BW's arms beyond the bruised makeup her eyes tell you not only what she has been through. Also a sense of relief that she had protected him by protecting what he loves, his family.  There is nothing greater than one laying down their life for another.  I thought it was brilliant that the production team chose to review the many times BY did just that. True she is considered fiction but it still doesn't take away from the fact that the actress allowing us to see BY through her is inspiring so many at the same time.  Not to mention when looking back there are so many fiction characters, we all have our favorites.  Just think how many have even inspired boys & girls, men & women of all ages throughout history no matter where you come from or what culture.....  You remember......

I remember saying I didn't need to defend Shin Se-Kyung or BY to me, lets just say that was pricking my heart too...

9 minutes ago, yoominion said:

Awwww, thank you sweetheart. And by the way, cassiopeia? Is that the cass that I'm thinking about? I'm a Cass too, you know. 

oh love, it's the Cass you're thinking about. so happy that Junsu sang my favorite drama and my otp's OST. Today their scene is very short but better less than never right? i wish there will be very happy moments for them for a while before the storm comes, you know.  As the story of DS mentioned in TWDR, i think we have to prepare our heart for the worst. though I know what's gonna happen but I still don't want DS to be heartbroken all over again.

This is kinda random but DS reminds me of Jon Snow. They are both my fictional crush. Their eyes expressions resemble each other somehow. Those painful puppy eyes. I just can't. 

16 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@nevill Thanks for your post it's good to know I am not alone.:)  I do think I should explain that if this had happened during a currant drama instead of a historical one I most likely wouldn't have felt the same about wanting a kiss.  As @yuukisnow posted and at least for me I agree with the statement Westerners are about love or at least I am moved by the heart.  But only speaking for myself it's the time period that is partly the reason for my feelings.  During that time it was not uncommon for the rich to not only have more than one wife but also more than one woman.  Not just Korean history but many others as well.  When most married for every reason other than love.  Unlike today where in most countries people marry for love or at least those who believe they are. Also knowing there are still marriages based on greed even today.  Mostly because I come from a family with strong values about marriage & life.   Also parents who taught me not through words alone but through their everyday actions that trust, loyalty,commitment,forgiveness,kindness and respect are the recipe for marriage.  But the greatest ingredient is LOVE....   Not only that but they proved to me there is love at first sight as well as forever love for as long as you both shall live. So I do understand & believe in the value & vows of marriage. I think seeing BW & BY knowing their feelings watching them having to hold back is what pricks my heart every week as I watch them. Maybe that saying "Timing is everything" makes me feel sad for them.   There are those who are upset about BY whether it is about her being fiction or the fact that she seems stronger than BW or that there is this feeling between BW & BY he is a married man.  I think the actress playing BY's part has amazing talent in the way she is able to express her feelings without words.  One moment she looks strong yet in the next like in the last part laying in BW's arms beyond the bruised makeup her eyes tell you not only what she has been through. Also a sense of relief that she had protected him by protecting what he loves, his family.  There is nothing greater than one laying down their life for another.  I thought it was brilliant that the production team chose to review the many times BY did just that. True she is considered fiction but it still doesn't take away from the fact that the actress allowing us to see BY through her is inspiring so many at the same time.  Not to mention when looking back there are so many fiction characters, we all have our favorites.  Just think how many have even inspired boys & girls, men & women of all ages throughout history no matter where you come from or what culture.....  You remember......

I remember saying I didn't need to defend Shin Se-Kyung or BY to me, lets just say that was pricking my heart too...

I was just trying to explain korean's reactions 

But I understand what you mean, for example I watched Dong Yi and the fact that the king had already two wives didn't really bothered me !

I guess it depends how it is portrayed....

Maybe they felt that the story was giving too much importance to fictional characters instead of historicals!

i think that the difference between BY & DY was the wat they were portrayed 

DY was much more timid and "respectful"  she wasnt commanding and self assured as BY

BY is very self assured and decides for herself and in the drama her movements a lot of the times influence the actions and movement of the man she is equal to BW and JDJ in the way she is treated and i wasnt sure but i think LJR also referred\mentioned her -seemingly a nobody 

even in front of LM & LK she shows no cowardice - to her they both part of the same mission and equal

when SSK was asked why she took the part or what attracted her - she said that the strong character of BY that is new and never portrayed in such a way a peasant with such strong sense of justice and fighting spirit (im paraphrasing) but this is the gist of it 

and to me it is very true i have never seen a character such as BY so defiant and unafraid and actually all the female characters here feel like they can carry history on their shoulders 

and history only records the men and mostly nobles at that

even royalty and noble women were noted only in reference or by there family\position title.  very few were actually recorded

but women were alive then and just like today there were all sorts and probably even if not recorded they took part an dprobably significant just nit one that would be recorded for future generations

their are a lot of showing history through womens eyes  - The red Tent, The Mist of Avalon and more, and maybe the writers of the drama wanted to show us how it would have been from a woman point of view as well 

Haven't had the chance to watch the new episodes but I have probably replayed the scene between Bang Won and Boon Yi from yesterday's episode like 100 times! As well as today's scene between them, holding hands. Everything about all the couples in this drama is just so bittersweet. Thumbs up for SSK, i think they chose the perfect person to play Boon Yi. A lot of her emotions show through her eyes. In my opinion, YAI and SSK have to be one of the best OTP I have watched from a Korean drama.

I finished this ep. I just say one word "DAEBAK"

this ep include war, family, friends, love, romantic.... and the trap :))

I don't know about the man stood in the wood, his name is Ha Ryun, right??? His character is fiction or real history? How about him? 

P.s  @yoominion I was a Cass too :)

Archived