• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

090404-1Six flying dragons’ Yoon Kyun-sang changes to Warrior ‘Moohyool’

‘Six flying dragons’ Yoon Kyun-sang makes a flight.

SBS 25th anniversary drama ‘Six flying dragon’ airing on October 5 is being unveiled gradually.

After the surprising teaser, the stills of the six dragons are being released in order.

On September 4, ‘six flying dragons’ staff released the stills of the 4th dragon, Yoon Kyun-sang as warrior Moohyool. Like the other released dragons, Yoon Kyun-sang also expresses his own character colour perfectly in the stills.

In the stills, Yoon Kyun-sang ties up his long hair and wears a warrior costume. He is pointing a big sword at someone.

090404-2

Warrior Moohyool who Yoon Kyun-sang will play, is the best warrior in Joseon and will be the chief royal bodyguard of the king. He is one of the six dragons and plays an important role in the foundation of Joseon Dynasty.

Especially, the character of Moohyool appeared on the drama ‘Deep rooted tree’ 4 years ago. Then, the Moohyool played by actor Cho Jin-woong got loved by many viewers. It is expected how Yoon Kyun-sang will depict the youth of Moohyool.

Meanwhile, ‘Six flying dragons’ is a historical faction drama that will depict the ambitions and success stories of six characters focusing on Autocrat Lee Bang-won who established the foundation of Joseon Dynasty. It will be aired every Monday and Tuesday after its first air on October 5.

http://www.getitk.com/six-flying-dragons-yoon-kyun-sang-changes-to-warrior-moohyool/?lang=en

for all SFD 

shin se kyung is an amazing actress

every part she takes is different and she also participate in non-mainstream project that are reflection of how much the dir have faith in her

there are very few actress in her generation who only acted in NON Mainstream movies 

if you are a fan of the more eccentric and artistic type of film you know what i mean 

in this project they named her specifically - as shown bf she was casted so they can have a DIFFERENT   kind of female lead

and what for you is considered bad acting for me saved the korean dramaland  from being considered JUST telenovela without any depth to the character one dimensional  recycled clichés in pretty productions  

and again - please remember that this forum is combined of fans of all actors in this drama

and it sadden me to see that only SSK get badmouthed all the time 

even an opinion can be malicious if it has NO reason and just saying she acts BAD doesnt mean anything

since Shin Se Kyung is still very much disliked so when production take her on they know they could encounter hates which will be reflected with low rating and less commercials time bought

still they cast her - she is repeatedly cast 

again please remember that this is for all of us - try NOT to hurt our feeling as we do yours

forgot to mention the most important thing - SSK characters are always as smart and usually smarter than the male character which is a RARITY in kdrama  - so as a female viewer i feel rewarded watching a smart female character that i can identify with

instead of the silly always dumbfounded ones  

i mean in her generation not the older generation

for all SFD 

every part she takes is different and she also participate in non-mainstream project that are reflection of how much the dir have faith in her

there are very few actress in her generation who only acted in NON Mainstream movies 

if you are a fan of the more eccentric and artistic type of film you know what i mean 

in this project they named her specifically - as shown bf she was casted so they can have a DIFFERENT   kind of female lead

and what for you is considered bad acting for me saved the korean dramaland  from being considered JUST telenovela without any depth to the character one dimensional  recycled clichés in pretty productions  

and again - please remember that this forum is combined of fans of all actors in this drama

even an opinion can be malicious if it has NO reason and just saying she acts BAD doesnt mean anything

since Shin Se Kyung is still very much disliked so when production take her on they know they could encounter hates which will be reflected with low rating and less commercials time bought

again please remember that this is for all of us - try NOT to hurt our feeling as we do yours

I didn't say that about Shin Se Kyung to hurt anyone's feeling, I just stated my opinion which is I don't really think she is a good actress. I have a right to say what I feel without other ppl saying it is malicious  Don't you think it's a bit much to think that just because you think someone is a good actress that everyone else has to think so too? Everyone is free to think and feel what they want. You like her acting that's fine but I don't think her acting is good so it should be fine too.

You wrote "even an opinion can be malicious if it has NO reason and just saying she acts BAD doesn't mean anything"

Just because someone has a opinion that differs from yours it doesn't make it malicious. This forum is for everyone and ppl are all allowed to say what they feel. I said what I felt and you said what you felt. Now I'll end it here cause this thread is to talk about this drama not only SSK. And I only brought her name up because she's in the drama. Regardless of how I feel towards her I will still watch the drama because I like the other cast members, the PD and writer.

for all SFD 

I didn't say that about Shin Se Kyung to hurt anyone's feeling, I just stated my opinion which is I don't think she is eally a good actress. I have a right to say what I feel without other ppl saying it is malicious  Don't you think it's a bit much to think just cause you think someone is a good actress that everyone else has to think so too? Everyone is free to think and feel what they want. You like her that's fine but I don't think her acting is good so it should be fine too.

You wrote " even an opinion can be malicious if it has NO reason and just saying she acts BAD doesnt mean anything"

Just because someone has a opinion that differs from yours it doesn't make it malicious. This forum is for everyone and ppl are all allowed to say what they feel. I said what I felt and you said what you felt okay now I'll end it here cause this thread is to talk about this drama not only SSK.

but you have an opinion just about SSK - you mentioned that you liked TWDR but still dont like SSK to have an opinion where you know you wont encounter ppl who like her is one thing 

either you thought that everyone here think like you or you wanted to make a point of your dislike to SSK 

you could have just ommited the last part or not post at all

you choice of pointedly pointing out SSK bad acting although you like everyone and everything else seems like you wanted to rant that they picked her

since its already a done deal you cannot change it so complaining wont help 

it seems you did it to get other here to support your opinion so you could hate SSK together 

my opinion although just as yours is supported by the industry you can say they biased or blind but if that is the case they are probably blind for all actresses and therefor it is a matter of luck and there is nothing you can do about it

complaining means that you KNOW the industry (writers directors production) like her you just dont understand why 

although you triggered it my response was not only to you that why i put it for all SFD

there was no hate post against any of the other actors in this drama so it cannot be seen as just an oversight 

please stop the hate

hate is bad for you  

First of all you need to calm down. I don't want anyone else to hate her at all. As a matter of fact I don't hate her either hate is a strong word. It's unreasonable to hate someone if you don't know them personally in real life. With acting I think if you hate a character that's fine but it doesn't mean you have to hate the actor/actress in real life. Just because someone doesn't like someone else's acting it doesn't mean that they hate them. It just means they don't like that person's acting. And I wasn't ranting it's really not that serious.

And to reply to your "it seems you did it to get other here to support your opinion so you could hate SSK together"

Please refrain from speaking or thinking for me I can do that for myself. It's not right of you to assume that just cause I don't like her acting I'm trying to bring her down and get others to hate her. There is no conspiracy or anything of that nature going on just because I said what I did about her acting. Also I don't care if the writers, directors and producers like her that is not gonna change my mind on how I feel about her acting. Anyways I can't even reason with you so please don't tag me on any post or communicate with me anymore. Thanks.

First of all you need to calm down. I don't want anyone else to hate her at all. As a matter of fact I don't hate her either hate is a strong word. It's unreasonable to hate someone if you don't know them personally in real life. Just cause someone doesn't like someone else's acting mean that they hate them. It just means they don't like the acting. And I wasn't ranting it's really not that serious.

Also it's not right of you to assume that just cause I don't like her acting I'm trying to bring her down and get others to hate her. Also I don't care if the writers directors and producers like her that is not gonna change my mind on how I feel about her acting. Anyways I can't even reason with you so please don't tag me anymore. Thanks.

im sorry if i seemed strong again you were not the first so it triggered something - im glad you dont hate her and try to bring her down

lets all enjoy a great and hopefully successful drama 

for all SFD 

I didn't say that about Shin Se Kyung to hurt anyone's feeling, I just stated my opinion which is I don't think she is eally a good actress. I have a right to say what I feel without other ppl saying it is malicious  Don't you think it's a bit much to think just cause you think someone is a good actress that everyone else has to think so too? Everyone is free to think and feel what they want. You like her that's fine but I don't think her acting is good so it should be fine too.

You wrote " even an opinion can be malicious if it has NO reason and just saying she acts BAD doesnt mean anything"

Just because someone has a opinion that differs from yours it doesn't make it malicious. This forum is for everyone and ppl are all allowed to say what they feel. I said what I felt and you said what you felt okay now I'll end it here cause this thread is to talk about this drama not only SSK.

but you have an opinion just about SSK - you mentioned that you liked TWDR but still dont like SSK to have an opinion where you know you wont encounter ppl who like her is one thing 

either you thought that everyone here think like you or you wanted to make a point of your dislike to SSK 

you choice of pointedly pointing out SSK bad acting although you like everyone and everything else seems like you wanted to rant that they picked her

it seems you did it to get other here to support your opinion so you could hate SSK together 

my opinion although just as yours is supported by the industry you can say they biased or blind but if that is the case they are probably blind for all actresses and therefor it is a matter of luck and there is nothing you can do about it

complaining means that you KNOW the industry (writers directors production) like her you just dont understand why 

although you triggered it my response was not only to you that why i put it for all SFD

there was no hate post against any of the other actors in this drama so it cannot be seen as just an oversight 

please stop the hate

hate is bad for you  

no need to get sp heated up !

people will make their own opinion from how she will act !

and you cannot say that SSK is hated because some people because they think she cannot act they either dislike how she  portrays her character or the character itself but not SSK they do not know her personnaly well enough for that ...

since SSK and GSY are going to be rivals I don't even know if we will survive the chaos on the forum when the drama will start to air  xD

for all SFD 

please stop the hate

hate is bad for you  

and you cannot say that SSK is hated because some people because they think she cannot act they either dislike how she  portrays her character or the character itself but not SSK they do not know her personnaly well enough for that ...

since SSK and GSY are going to be rivals I don't even know if we will survive the chaos on the forum when the drama will start to air  xD

again there ware NO bad comments about any other actor is really SSK the only "bad" actress in kdrama?

it stands to reason that if SSK is the ONLY one getting bad comments it is not just coincident and it cannot be just bc 

i also dislike other actors (not on this drama thankfully)

and i would just not comment since a matter of opinion is personal i wont try to make other dislike that actor i will just refrain

ppl here are commenting only on ssk acting means their opinion is too strong for them to keep silence about it 

strong opinion is more profound than just general dislike - they need to let it out bc it bother them very much 

so it is NOT just a general "she cannot act " sort of opinion 

the Lee (Yi) brothers  - cant wait for their interaction

11378308_952755781453068_1403769523_n.jp

cr: @love_ssk_love

it seems tha Boon Yi would have to betray someone

either her brother or her lover i wonder how she would start off will she be on King Taejong side from the start or her character will evolve into accepting King Taejong views 

either way tough decision 

for all SFD 

please stop the hate

hate is bad for you  

again there ware NO bad comments about any other actor is really SSK the only "bad" actress in kdrama?

it stands to reason that if SSK is the ONLY one getting bad comments it is not just coincident and it cannot be just bc 

and i would just not comment since a matter of opinion is personal i wont try to make other dislike that actor i will just refrain

ppl here are commenting only on ssk acting means their opinion is too strong for them to keep silence about it 

strong opinion is more profound than just general dislike - they need to let it out bc it bother them very much 

That's probably because she is one of the main lead and that other main leads could be considered as veterans 

anyway I understand what you mean but as I said the only thing that can make people change their opinions is how she acts !

so for now we will just have to wait and see...

either her brother or her lover i wonder how she would start off will she be on King Taejong side from the start or her character will evolve into accepting King Taejong views 

I wonder what her fate will be since we know that she and taejong are supposed to be in love but another woman will be his queen...

hope her and her brother's fate is not too tragic

for all SFD 

please stop the hate

hate is bad for you  

That's probably because she is one of the main lead and that other main leads could be considered as veterans 

anyway I understand what you mean but as I said the only thing that can make people change their opinions is how she acts !

so for now we will just have to wait and see...

I wonder what her fate will be since we know that she and taejong are supposed to be in love but another woman will be his queen...

hope her and her brother's fate is not too tragic

i think it will probably safe to say that menage wont be here

but i understant that GSY character would support the king - so i dont really see a rivalry but who knows

and im also really interested in JYM character she will be a strong supporter for KMM character

im really exited by all these strong woman - woman power 

just noticed that you name is double snow - what a great name

Guest rainmoon

4 weeks to go, getting so super excited for this ... the cast members are all so good looking and all so talented.

Wishing this drama to do well !!! 

I'm trying to finish Tree with Deep Roots before this starts to air.

4 weeks to go, getting so super excited for this ... the cast members are all so good looking and all so talented.

Wishing this drama to do well !!! 

I'm trying to finish Tree with Deep Roots before this starts to air.

did you also get the young ver. older? 

Archived