Guest ktiminie
1 minute ago, honeywell said:

Did MH decide to stay with BW?

:w00t: YES both BY and MH stayed to save BW's life gckg.gif

17 minutes ago, andy78 said:

REALLY?HE WON AGAINST  ?IS BY STILL ALIVE?AND HER MOM?WAS BANGI ABLE TO SAVE HER?

Moohyul decided to stay with Bangwon that's why he got his title. And he will be fighting against gil sunmi.. that's what I understand tho.. :)

• Like 4

I felt that today's episode was well done with the first half touching on the aftermath and effects of the first strife of the princes from various angles. Bang Won and his increased sense of loneliness as what used to be a big happy family, what's left of it now is people dead, left, leaving or afraid or him. Ban Chon residents who were tortured and their directed anger at Moo Hyul's grandmother who is both upset and guilty. Moo Hyul with his disillusionment on the current state of things with the people around him all in a bad state, Boon Yi's feelings of disappointment and powerlessness at his ultimate failure to protect her people and disillusionment at the status of the common populace.

The second half marked a complete change of tone as Nameless and Bangwon faced off and Moo Hyul and Boon Yi return. The balance and transition was done rather well.

• Like 8

My opinion is that BY stays with BW because she will recognize that he is in need of a moral compass and she will be that. Heaven knows his ambitious wife will not do that. It is one thing to be a total brute in obtaining power but it is another thing to stay in power. He wanted to do all kinds of reforms and she will be his guiding light. What do you think? 

Edit:,Oops, just watched epi. 50 preview. Who knows, maybe they are teasing us. I do think she needs to stay, only to remind him of the little people.

Edited by smhelen
It's BY & BW
  • Like 7

The flow of the events are as I expected. The difference is...

Boon-Yi and Moo-Hyul visited Bang-Won's house to say the final farewell to Bang-Won. Lady Min told them Bang-Won already went to sleep so they couldn't meet him. Moo-Hyul said "Then I'll come here tomorrow morning" Lady Min told them Bang-Won has a plan to go on a picnic tomorrow morning, So they don't have to come here again. She said good-bye to them.

That night, Boon-Yi asked Ms. Chungju (Cheok Sa-Gwang) to leave with them tomorrow because she lost her family. "At that time, something bad happened in the armoury. Are you related to it?" "Maybe, my Eun-Ho also died that day." It was an ambiguous answer, so Boon-Yi couldn't understand what it means. Ms. Chungju declined Boon-Yi's offer, saying that she can't leave with them because she have something to do tomorrow.

Boon-Yi still had hope and waited for Ms. Chungju at Mapo river port. A Banchon guy told Boon-Yi that Ms. Chungju asked him about the owner of the armoury yesterday. Later, Maeng-Soon arrived there to deliver Ms. Chungju's letter to Boon-Yi. It wrote "I was pleased to hear your offer. This is my remaining jewelry. Use it for your journey because I don't need it any more. And to tell the truth, I'm not Ms. Chungju but Ms. Goksan"

Until recently, married women in Korea were called "Her hometown + Daek (Mrs.)" instead of their real names. ex. Dodam-daek (a married woman whose hometown was Dodam),  Chungju-daek (a married woman whose hometown was Chungju). So, she was now telling Boon-Yi that "My real hometwon is Goksan, not Chungju"

At that moment, in Boon-Yi's mind, all the puzzles were put together. She is Cheok Sa-Gwang! She is trying to kill Bang-Won, the owner of the armoury! I must let him know before I leave!

Boon-Yi broke into the picnic tent as a female servant sent by Bang-Won's house. But she found her mother was there too. She couldn't understand why Bang-Won was meeting with Nameless, but that made it impossible for her to tell Bang-Won directly "Cheok Sa-Gwang is coming to kill you" because Cheok Sa-Gwang could be Nameless' assassin. She came up with an idea using their "worm" comment. I already wrote anout it in the previous post.  

However, Bang-Won misunderstood Boon-Yi's words, and suspected his drink is poison. (It's true!) "Oh, I can understand what you said. Just a moment please. Let me talk with Lord Ha Ryun outside. We will come back soon." and they get out of the tent.

However, Yeon-Hyang thought that Boon-Yi is not his maid. and then... the preview video situation (Cheo Sa-Gwang's fight) began.

Bang-Ji tried to kill Bang-Won, but he was surprised to see Boon-Yi with him. While Bang-Ji was fighting with Cheok Sa-Gwang, Bang-Won and Boon-Yi escaped. Soon, they met Gil Seon-Mi.  At that moment to be killed, Moo-Hyul appeared and "I'm sorry I'm late, Master" and protected Bang-Won and Boon-Yi.

And his sixth dragon title... Tada.

The Sixth Dragon
The best swordsman of Joseon, Moo-Hyul
Later protected King Sejong the Great, Yi Do.

Anyways, where is Ha Ryun? I can't remember (LOL)

• Like 21

대군마마께서 제게 옷고름을 주시며 했던 약속
백성들의 꿈
그것만은 잊지 마세요
그래야 벌레는 되지 않으실 겁니다
그래야 분이는 어딘가에서 웃을 수 있을 겁니다
강녕하셔요

The promise you made when you gave me a coat string
People's dream
Don't forget about them.
Then, you can avoid becoming a worm.
Then, Boon-Yi can smile somewhere else.
I wish you health and peace.     

• Like 15

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

So BJ and MH both have the same title?

Bangji = Samhan Jeilgeom (First Sword of Three Han; Three Han refers to the three ancient Korean Kingdoms, so it is kind of another word for Korea)

Muhyul = Joseon Jeilgeom (First Sword of Joseon)

• Like 2

BW asking BY if that's the only reason she would marry him is just sad. It is as if he is desperately hoping she has some kind of affection for him that is enough to make her want to be with him. Ultimately he went for his dreams, killing everyone in his way but became the loneliest most pitiful person :tears:

I know many of you wont agree but I wished BY had decided to marry him regardless. The only reason she said she would was to save her people so I guess he could not accept. Seeing the preview for tomorrow's episode it seems in the end both BY and  Moo-Hyul  leaves him. 

• Like 6

In preview to Ep 50, BoonYi's hair looks as though it is up in the style of a married woman??? 

MooHyul must win the fight, he polished his skills in China, right?  

@para12012: sorry, do not understand the first sentence of your post, it is intriguing, can you please clarify?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, watchumlots said:

In preview to Ep 50, BoonYi's hair looks as though it is up in the style of a married woman??? 

MooHyul must win the fight, he polished his skills in China, right?  

@para12012: sorry, do not understand the first sentence of your post, it is intriguing, can you please clarify?

Sorry typo. I meant it was sad. BW was asking her if the only reason  she would marry him is to save her people and if there is really no other reason. After all, she had vowed she would never marry him and become his second wife.

Maybe BY moves on and marry someone else. 

• Like 4

'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah-in proposes to Sin Se-kyeong

Spoiler

photo704084.jpg

On the 49th episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in) tried to make Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong) to stay next to him.

On this day, Boon-yi begged Yi Bang-won "Please save the lives of Banchon people. They're innocent". Yi Bang-won said, "No, although they may not be guilty, I cannot set free anyone who has something to do with Sambong".

Yi Bang-won also expressed his disappointment towards Boon-yi, "See I told you to do your best with all the possible ways to survive". Boon-yi in anger said, "There was no way for any of us since the beginning".

Yi Bang-won said, "What's with your eyes looking at me. 'Why don't you say, Bugs, spit out Yi Bang-won'". Boon-yi sadly said, "There's no point paying those childhood game any longer".

She asked, "Would you just let me leave taking all the people out of here. As far as you let us save our lives, we'll leave to somewhere nobody can see us".

Yi Bang-won said, "No, you should stay next to me. Marry me".

Boon-yi said, "I will, if you say to stay, I'll and if you tell me to marry you, I will. I'll do everything so please set free all the people in Banchon".

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-yoo-ah-in-proposes-to-sin-se-kyeong-92625.html

so sad...yet she came back to save him...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Para12012 said:

Maybe BY moves on and marry someone else. 

IT SEEMS SHE STILL WEARS HIS GIFT...THAT HAIRPIN...WE ALSO SEE BY BROTHER AND MOTHER LEAVING TOGETHER...I REALLY HOPE SHE WILL CHOSE HIM OVER THE ORGANISATION THIS TIME...ANYWAY IS NOT OVER MILBOON WILL REPLACE NAMELESS AND WILL BE EVEN WORSE ...OR WHO KNOWS? BOTH ORGANISATIONS WILL WILL COEXIST...FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND THE KINGS OF JOSEON

• Like 4