will Moo Hyul fight with Chuk Sa Gwang? the BTS looks like it...oh no.

I know this is based on true events but somehow, I wished Boon Yi's character is real. and for the sake of the romantic side of the story, hers and Bang Won's story will have a good ending. anyway, Shin Se Kyung and Yoo Ah In have always have beautiful chemistry and hoping that this will not be their last project together.

Will really miss this drama once it ended. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, mslee said:

will Moo Hyul fight with Chuk Sa Gwang? the BTS looks like it...oh no.

yes it seems they will!

FIRST WE WILL HAVE Dragons-Byun Yo-Han.jpg  VS Six Flying Dragons-Han Ye-Ri.jpg

WE ALREADY SAW HE REALIZED HIS MOTHER WILL BE IN DANGER...

AND THE SECOND Dragons-Yoon Gyun-Sang.jpg  VS Six Flying Dragons-Han Ye-Ri.jpg

I FEEL SO VERY SAD...

• Like 2

@andy78 looking at your face off photos..what will happen to Bang Ji? I mean, Chuk Sa Gwang must have escaped death to be facing Moo Hyul for her next fight... i hope something had come up for Bang Ji to be alive hopefully.

that's why I love this drama because there are no villains here, only disgusting characters. and most of the characters somehow captured our hearts with their own struggles and predicament while trying to survive. we saw from the outside how they are and their convictions that's why we understand them despite where their loyalty lies or why they have to protect what they think is right and just even if they have to fight with each other. but then, it is just so sad to be watching all these as the story comes to it's end.

• Like 3

According to TWDR verse, Bang Ji will live. I think what's sad about this sageuk is that all the real characters have died. Only fictional characters to complement Bang Won who's still standing. From the spoiler preview translate, I feel a bit sad actually, (thanks homura though!) because now everyone is leaving BW. And thinking about tree, Moo Hyul must have been pretty relieved to finally leave BW for his son's side.

• Like 4

The episode just finished. MH finally got his dragon title omg.

(I actually only managed to watch the last 10 minutes of the episode live because I fell asleep. SFD usually airs around 3AM to 4AM my time that's why lol.)

• Like 4

Guest ktiminie

From what I understood BW indeed decided to let BY go... He was heartbroken though.

Then at the moment of leaving, the girl messenger informed BY of some Nameless plans to empoison/kill BW. So she ran out to warn him...

M8L0Z4.jpg

3 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

Then at the moment of leaving, the girl messenger informed BY of some Nameless plans to empoison/kill BW. So she ran out to warn him...

WOW SHE IS BACK FOR HIM...TRUE LOVE MY FRIENDS...

• Like 3