54 minutes ago, Liina_3 said:

Hm, actually in the series there was not so much said about Moomyungs goals. I remember only two discussions where they revealed some of their ideas. One was the one, when Boon-yis talked to Bang-won about the impending war and the othe one was the one, when Mom talked to Sambong.

There is few discussion between bangwon and leader moomyung, the first time when they give 3 questions to each other and probably another one but yes, i agree they didnt really progress much in the series...only for few moments and then for the last few episodes we only focused on bangwon vs sambong lol

• Like 3

[Asian Film Awards] Yoo Ah-in on red carpet show off irreplaceable presence

photo703070.jpg

Yoo Ah-in attended the 10th Asian Film Award at the Venetian Hotel in Macau on March 17th.

Yoo Ah-in was invited to the festival as the leading actor in "Veteran". Yoo Ah-in walked red carpet in a black tuxedo. His soft smiles provoked cheers from his fans on the venue.

Meanwhile, Asian Film Awards is hosted by Hong Kong International Film Festival Society. They select awardees from all the actors across Asia. Yoo Ah-in, Lee Byung-hun, Oh Dal-soo, Cheon Woo-hee and more have been invited to the festival this year.

http://www.hancinema.net/asian-film-awards-yoo-ah-in-on-red-carpet-show-off-irreplaceable-presence-92513.html

• Like 9

Ugh Yoo Ah In is a handsome man indeed he'll surely will be miss when he enters military duty this year, but
on to SFD omg where to start. Well I was tearing up like crazy during the last two episodes I mean every character
that was there from the beginning had a sad ending. Yi Bang Won is one crazy prince but he did it to be recognize with
power.

Spoiler

Especially when he slaughter his younger brother that was the most tear jerking scene right there I just thought he would
just kill Sambong but also killed the crown prince. I was taken aback for a moment because the crown prince was innoncent
and had nothing to do with what was going on. Bang Won is one man I wouldn't want to mess him; he's ambitious and he'll get
what he wants.

Overall I'm going to miss this series when it airs it last two episodes, to be honest I don't want this to end. Probably one of the best historical dramas this year. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, homura said:
Sorry Guys

I don’t know why, but I hate to write historical backgrounds post for ep. 47~48. I can’t re-watch those gloomy episodes on such a glorious spring day. I’ll try my best to complete it until this weekend.

really appreciate your weekly write-ups, because the experience wouldn't be complete. Just this week and the final one next week to go! Go go! 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, homura said:
Sorry Guys

I don’t know why, but I hate to write historical backgrounds post for ep. 47~48. I can’t re-watch those gloomy episodes on such a glorious spring day. I’ll try my best to complete it until this weekend.

THANKS SO MUCH...I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS!!!EP 47-48 WERE SO HEARTBREAKING...POOR LEE BANJI...NEXT WEEK EVEN HIS SISTER WILL BETRAY HIM!NO WONDER HIS CHARACTER BECAME LIKE THAT IN TWDR!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, homura said:
Sorry Guys

No need to say sorry, those two eps are really sad. Just take your time. And really appreciate you for all your effort in the past few months!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lisafransisca said:

Seems today was the last filming of SFD *sobs* They took many pix together for the last time at filming location 

Please kindly put half of IG post in SPOILER, You may caused other users having a super lagg, Thanks :phew:

BTS

Spoiler

• Like 8

Now that the entire show is about to end, I have this feeling of dread curling in my gut. Just watched ep 48. Past couple of episodes have been pretty emotional. From the scores of deaths (Nam Eun, Sambong, Young Gyu just to name some off the top of my head), and the breakdowns (Bang Won + King/Young Gyu/Uncle Ji Ran) I can really see BW turning into King Taejong of TWDR.

Though, is it just me, or did BY fade quite a lot? I admit I've never jumped to ship BW and BY, but she had some form of screen presence here and there, even if I didn't like her character. Also, I'm staunchly Team Moo Hyul, if only because I adore his character and loyalty in both SFD and TWDR.

Considering how BW couldn't bring himself to hate SB previously, I would have enjoyed seeing a scene that could become a tipping point. The way SB was, "Bang Won ah, I'm...tired." I can't quite see how the BW faced with something like that could still kill his precious teacher. Well, then again, he killed the (half)brother who he had laughed with a couple days back.

I hope the last two episodes are seriously epic. (Ahem, for that, I think, more people have to die. Sorry folks, but I don't see a happy ending coming:confused:)

• Like 5

I don't think in this drama will be happy ending for our characters...At least not what we are accustomed to:rolleyes: This is not that kind of kdrama when everyone will be living happily ever after. And I think for the ending they must prepared something really big. We watched a lot amazing and emotional episode so far, so the last episode can't be worst. Who will be die? I am trully curious is writer will surprise us or they kill BY...

• Like 3

21 hours ago, homura said:
Sorry Guys

They were really, really painful to watch. I don't even want to remember them. :anguished:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Please kindly put half of IG post in SPOILER, You may caused other users having a super lagg, Thanks :phew:

Hide contents

Sorryy! But I have put "spoiler" first but the pics didn't show up.

The last day of filming (for YAI yesterday, for the others they have finished since earlier this week)

Cd40bAnWEAA8BDL.jpg

• Like 8

http://gall.dcinside.com/6dragons/137644

New preview for episode 49 was broadcast after ep. 47~48 rerun.
One more scene was added.

Moo-Hyul is hugging his grandma in her tavern.
Bang-Won enters the tarvern and watches the scene.

Moo-Hyul : Am I feeling fulfilled beside Your Highness?
Bang-Won : Leave. Go where you want to go.

The remaining part is the same.

• Like 8

If boonyi gonna die in the end, that means no surprise there. As most of us already expected someone will die and the most likely person is boonyi.

I for once wanted a happy ending to be honest with twisted plot or boonyi remained alive. But looking at how most of saeguk dramas rarely have happy ending (the only saeguk i think with happy ending is probably the great seer), so the probability to get a happy ending is very low. But i believe they would give us at least a big impact/ deep message aka lesson learnt from the final. At least, if the ending is not as expected, the past 48 episodes already gave us such a big impression.

I dont know why.....i got a new job starting next week after more than 6 months of unemployment....i should feel happy but somehow i feel very sad deep inside because next week gonna be the final week for our beloved drama, six flying dragons. I hope the withdrawal wont take that long. Will definitely buy DVD boxset once its been released but usually it would take one year for it be seen on retail.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, homura said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/6dragons/137644

New preview for episode 49 was broadcast after ep. 47~48 rerun.
One more scene was added.

Moo-Hyul is hugging his grandma in her tavern.
Bang-Won enters the tarvern and watches the scene.

Moo-Hyul : Am I feeling fulfilled beside Your Highness?
Bang-Won : Leave. Go where you want to go.

The remaining part is the same.

THANKS SO MUCH! TELLING THE TRUTH I ALSO HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT BY FATE...

• Like 3

Sooo many last BTS pictures from our dragons today! It's because the last day shooting.

Yoo Ah In instagram

Yoon Kyun Sang instagram (he posted many pix)

Byun Yo Han Instagram (he posted many pix too)

Lee Bang Gwa, Yoo Ah In, Gong Seung Yeon, Lee Bang Gan and the crews~~

Cd5yIJaUEAAyT4Y.jpgCd5yCbwUUAAz9vv.jpgCd5xDEKUEAAp1RL.jpgCd5wa0AUUAAkq1U.jpgCd40bAnWEAA8BDL.jpg

Hope the SPOILER tag works.

• Like 12