Guest rainmoon

thanx @rainmoon - i really loved GTM & MH scene together it was as if they fought with cuteness and comedy instaed of swords

i really hope they wont kill GTM anytime soon

I have a soft spot for GTM ... hahaha .... in my eyes he's not completely bad, maybe just wants to fit in and belong (in my opinion)

thanx @rainmoon - i really loved GTM & MH scene together it was as if they fought with cuteness and comedy instaed of swords

I have a soft spot for GTM ... hahaha .... in my eyes he's not completely bad, maybe just wants to fit in and belong (in my opinion)

hes not - he could have just killed MH but instead he eve told him they have the same teacher which he said embarrassed him - but still he told MH

i really hope that he will change side instead of dying

they will be so funny together in the camp 

• Like 3

@nevill - Re the historical Socrates, he is mentioned by other historians of the time and in historical documents and both Plato and Aristotle claim to have been his disciples, so...  he must have been a real person and not a legend...

@zenya22 and others - Please rewatch Episode 3 at 46.17 and following, especially 47.05.  HIB and GTM are behind the murders of the three scholars, not the young BW.  At 46.17 GTM uses the threat of punishing Baek Yoon's son for the murder of the scholars to get him to sign over what appears to be half of his lands after Minister Lee tells him to leave BY alone and he whines he has no land.  At 47.05, after GTM tells HIB that people like BY need to have their sons accused of murder before they will sign papers, HIB responds that it is now time for GTM to keep his promise after which GTM asks HIB if he murdered the scholars himself to which HIB responds that he hired an assassin.  So, just to clear up, YBW does not/not murder the three scholars either by an assassin or his own hand.

• Like 4

Guest rainmoon

hes not - he could have just killed MH but instead he eve told him they have the same teacher which he said embarrassed him - but still he told MH

ahh that's good to know, he seems to have more reason in him that HIB ... can't believe how ruthless he has become, from the scholar that we saw in the first few episodes to the one we see now, goes to show what greed and power can do.

@chickpea the reason you gave are the reasons that those who thinks he was real give

but there is a growing group of academics that after analyzing platos writing and style have come to a decision that most likely he didnt exist 

and was a ruse of the time  - the assumption that socrates wanted to be part of the ppl and therefor didnt want to write his thoughts and philosophy can go also against him since it was so unusual

the debate is documented so it just depend on what you lean towards

i think that to point such a thing this day - im talking about 10 years back - must mean there is some doubt so unless it proven without a doubt im leaning towards plato and nor socrates  - which to me seem more likely 

but i do agree that no matter who said it the meaning is the same - which is whats important 

Edited by nevill
  • Like 4

ahh that's good to know, he seems to have more reason in him that HIB ... can't believe how ruthless he has become, from the scholar that we saw in the first few episodes to the one we see now, goes to show what greed and power can do.

i think that after he gave in to JDJ at the thought he will get a high position to discover he was in the back - in his opinion - made him really want to o against LSG no matter what and he tries to sabotage LSG on every point  - while LSG from his point dont want a villein on his team 

i do think that at one point he had some good in him and was more of an idealist but that is long gone

• Like 3

@nevill,  I also think it's to soon for them to do away with his character, I look for GTM to double-cross HIB in the survival of the fittest so to speak GTM has ambition but his isn't as near the grand greed HIB harbour / harbor HIB wants to be the man to it all.. The man the vessel keeping his self thoughts to himself secretly but yet acts as if he can provide shelter to them all be it by hook or crock and GTM puts me in the remind of he will ride on whomever coat tail that can shelter him from the storm so yes HIB should have thought if GTM could sell out Elder so fast why would he be any different just because they are in-laws he may feel he doing HIB a favor because his daughter is married into they family and it would spare her life at least one of HIB kids.. This drama still hasn't mention how many kids HIB suppose to have I know GTM have to son wearing more makeup then his wife that's if he has one just who is she we have never seen any of there spouses there kids mom and what's they family background..  

@rainmoon,  I also thinks he wants a place of belonging but GTM place of belonging is a warrior not court room politics

Hey have they even showed the king in this drama I have yet to see who the present King is..  

• Like 2

photo657402.jpg

On the November 24th episode of SBS Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', Hong In-bang (Jeon No-min) started with his violent drive to achieve his greedy ambition.

He even touched Haedong Gapjok clan, whom no one had ever dared to touch for the last 700 years. Haedong Gakjok was surprisingly swayed by the threats from Hong In-bang and it pushed Yi Seong-gye (Cheon Ho-jin)'s family into a critical situation.

The one who saved both the families was Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in). Min Da-gyeong (Gong Seung-yeon) obtained the secret information through a deal and he went to the place where the conference was being held. He took a box of explosive gunpowder with him, accompanied by Gabyeolcho, his father's private army,

He lit the wick of the bomb he took and said, "I'm here to impeach Hong In-bang, Gil Tae-mi, Yi In-gyeom. Repel the three figures of Dodang and void the hell happening today". His gallant act turned out successful.

I have to give props to the actor that plays BW he really owned that scene

Edited by lupita311
Please use a spoiler tag for multiple images
  • Like 2

@valsava about  the king i had the same question and @homura said bf that there is a king - king U - but the didnt cast the king character so we only hear about him since he is a puppet king 

and its actually different that aside of those involved there is no showing of private and family life - its like everyone is single or an orphan of sorts  

• Like 2

After reading some of the posts I didn't remember it the same way as others so I decided to re-watch episode 3 again mind you I am no history buff most of all I know very little about Korean history. But what I read & saw was something a little different.  My thoughts are that I feel that BW may have in fact killed the scholars.  Here is why, when BW was asked where he had been and also about the clothes he brought home that were covered in blood he later states that in fact the blood was not his own.  Also while he was being questioned he is in the process of burying something he says something out of place I will break it someday.  What will he brake?  What would be the purpose of planting a tree late at night?  Whose blood was on his clothes?  Another odd thing why were the bushes or trees sliced across the tops.  As if a sward had been used?  We know that HIB did hire an assassin to kill the scholars but when the assassin got there they were already dead.  So the assassin does what HIB instructed him to do which is place the belt piece in one of their hands.   Which later HIB was told by the assassin what had taken place.  Then questions who could have killed them.  After hearing BW & HIB while BW is confronting him about joining evil which I admired as he was just a boy.  Goes on to talk about the difference between justice & being good.  BW goes on to say goodness tolerates and accepts even if it doesn't suit.  However, justice never tolerates evil.  Justice is only justice...  In the end he says when leaving this ( the first time)  It's a start from now on.  Later HIB wonders could it be BW most likely thinking to himself no way for he is only a boy.  Just my thoughts and I could very well be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last. :) Fighting Dragons....

@valsava about  the king i had the same question and @homura said bf that there is a king - king U - but the didnt cast the king character so we only hear about him since he is a puppet king 

and its actually different that aside of those involved there is no showing of private and family life - its like everyone is single or an orphan of sorts  

@nevill,  Glad I'm not the only one and I remember they still casting for certain characters in this drama so they could use anyone as a prop King.. LOL But one still wonder about these kids parents maybe they moms was the ones that was breast feeding the pigs it's like nobleman just found any woman got her pregnant and kick her out but one still has to wonder because if this happened if they kids mom isn't of noble status that mean the children aren't of noble status..

Maybe a lot of adoption was going on back then with a puppet King anything is possible LOL 

• Like 2

@nevill,  Glad I'm not the only one and I remember they still casting for certain characters in this drama so they could use anyone as a prop King.. LOL But one still wonder about these kids parents maybe they moms was the ones that was breast feeding the pigs it's like nobleman just found any woman got her pregnant and kick her out but one still has to wonder because if this happened if they kids mom isn't of noble status that mean the children aren't of noble status..

Maybe a lot of adoption was going on back then with a puppet King anything is possible LOL 

hehehe - isnt GB one of those kids?

@USAFarmgirl i have to admit that i dont really remember the scene with the 3 murdered - i thought BW did it and since then it was how i remembered that scene - maybe i too need to o and rewatch it  

Edited by nevill
  • Like 2

hehehe - isnt GB one of those kids?

i have to admit that i dont really remember the scene with the 3 murdered - i thought BW did it and since then it was how i remembered that scene - maybe i too need to o and rewatch it  

I think someone else killed those boys, Everyone in they house was dead

Edited by valsava
  • Like 2

@valsava  You may very well be right, as although I have watched it and think BW it just seems to easy..... It would seem someone went a little crazy which made me also think of HIB he needs anger management:w00t: