And i also love this scene

Somehow im wondering what BM means here? I know they talk bout DS & YH... is that mean he ask her to not think too much bout it or something else?

BW sees BY crying and ask her "who did this to you - who made you cry?" she tells him this country , so he tell her that the he\they will put a stop

to this kind of nation and create a new one. 

this show of affection as the look he gave her while getting married is a sure sign that he is not giving up on BY 

• Like 5

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" Episode 15

by William Schwartz

photo657347.jpg

I've mentioned it before and it bears repeating- the excitement level of any individual scene in "Six Flying Dragons" is directly proportional to how many dragons are present. And the rather glorious opening battle sequence involves all six of them. Granted half of them are just helpless bystanders but even so. Everyone is finally and completely in agreement on what the long-term goal is, and how they're going to accomplish it. Fighting off assassins is just the most stylish way to show this off.

to read more:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-six-flying-dragons-episode-15-88808.html

• Like 5

Hello! Are we ready for a new ride today because I freaking am! :w00t:

@my2centsworth Your comment got me curious and had me looking for the origin of the saying and surprisingly no one really knows! (Some sources even mentioned Socrates!) :D It must have been one of those universal thoughts expressed in many cultures and languages till its origin got lost in history. Anyway, the main idea still remains relevant to this day and that's cool.

I'm trying to back-read and I noticed some viewers are upset by the idea of BW/BY not ending up together. I understand the sentiment but keep in mind this is a historical drama not a romance and though they're taking liberties with some things, the production team can't rewrite history. I'm sure they will throw in some fanservice to keep the shippers alive but this is a show about the founding of Joseon and politics will prevail and dictate the story development.

I still think BW and BY will not be together (as in a couple) but this doesn't mean they will fall out of love. They can still harbour feelings for each other and support each other in many ways without being in an established romantic relationship.

Talking about ships, @yuukisnow I really like yours. YH/JDJ have interesting dynamics. Approved :D

• Like 5

i really love MH GTM interaction they were funny and worked really great together - hope to see them more togethere

and in general really loved GTM  - it really felt he was back and fun at that

@homura

why do the ppl laugh when DS says his name? is it a funny name?

what does it mean, rice cooker? 

• Like 3

i  think thaMH is getting closer and closer to getting his wings

starting to look as fierce as BW - men on a mission 

Embedded image permalink

cr: mako+toAin ‏@makottoAin

First of all why you keep say "she will be happy" in ur sentence? LOL smwhat funny thou

Anyway i dont think im worried to that extend, As we all know that shes one of the main character amoung the dragons,

Eventhou shes may not gonna endup w/ BW, we gonna missed the way she cares for him :rolleyes: 

im consoling myself as much that no matter what she will be happy  

• Like 5

Okay just wanted to show my appreciation to people like nevill for starting this forum, homura for your political notes which helped me in particular to enjoy this series and learn about the historical background the storyline was based off on. And yeah not forgetting zenya, although i didnt participate much i enjoyed your meaningful posts. @homura will  actively be checking your websites for updates on the historical backgrounds. I hope yall have fun discussions here. Will be taking my exit now due to certain reasons. Lets all Enjoy the drama.

Seconding this. I am grateful for every contributor to this thread. Your input and commentary make the viewing experience so much more enriching and meaningful. We are not only entertained but also enlightened and that's great and the reason I love this place and keep coming back.

@my2centsworth /breaks into song "This is a man's world but it would be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl" :D

Edited by eunsuhae
  • Like 3

I understand the sentiment but keep in mind this is a historical drama not a romance and though they're taking liberties with some things, the production team can't rewrite history. I'm sure they will throw in some fanservice to keep the shippers alive but this is a show about the founding of Joseon and politics will prevail and dictate the story development.

I still think BW and BY will not be together (as in a couple) but this doesn't mean they will fall out of love. They can still harbour feelings for each other and support each other in many ways without being in an established romantic relationship.

Talking about ships, @yuukisnow I really like yours. YH/JDJ have interesting dynamics. Approved :D

Cant rewrite history?? Somehow i dont think writer will follow history 100%. Viewers somehow need something new, perhaps they will add more characters since this drama took around 50 episodes.

W/o being in establish r/ship?.. Are you sure bout it? is theres any writer reveal about what will happen at the upcoming episodes? Till eps 50? i dont get why ppl keep say as they already know the whole story. 

YAI fansign today

Off topic

Edited by lupita311
off topic
  • Like 3

Guest srainy .

I understand the sentiment but keep in mind this is a historical drama not a romance and though they're taking liberties with some things, the production team can't rewrite history. I'm sure they will throw in some fanservice to keep the shippers alive but this is a show about the founding of Joseon and politics will prevail and dictate the story development.

Cant rewrite history?? Somehow i dont think writer will follow history 100%. Viewers somehow need something new, perhaps they will add more characters since this drama took around 50 episodes.

W/o being in establish r/ship?.. Are you sure bout it? is theres any writer reveal about what will happen at the upcoming episodes? Till eps 50? i dont get why ppl keep say as they already know the whole story. 

I feel like you're a bit upset that BW married LM, regardless of his reason. You can't really do anything about it when historically she's going to become the queen and mother to King Sejong, Joseon's best king. LM is going to be (a major) part of BW's life no matter what their feelings are for each other; hatred, dislike, neutral, love, whatever it is, they are part of each other's lives in the same way that I'm sure BY will always be a major, major part of BW's life and the major occupant of his heart.

The scriptwriters are obviously not following history 100%, they've taken creative liberties in telling the story. They've written in so many fictional characters including BY herself, and by already making her BW's beloved, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of these two together and also some angst with repressed feelings. Who knows, she might be the catalyst to BW wanting the throne and LM will be at his side aiding in political manoeuvre, which is shown to be her specialty in the last few eps. Plus, he's known to be a good king to his people (not so much to the nobles because he limited their power), so I'm sure fictionally, BY had a lot to do with it.

You might be consoled to know that supposedly historically Queen Wongyeong (LM) has had a difficult life because of her ruthless husband so in terms of the drama they might make it because she's not BY, who knows ;)

On another note, I can't wait for ruthless BW to return. Sometimes when i watch him now, I forget this is the same child that killed 3 scholars because he thought it was just. I thought he could sword fight to a certain extent because MH's sword was originally his and supposedly he loved hunting in history, so I'd be happy to see more of that - anything to show that it is possible for him to become the bloody king that King Taejong is known for. I don't really need a hero, hero as a main character, I am okay if he's portrayed to be an anti hero without a justification as to why he is ruthless other than that he just is.

@MiAmour BY is a fictional character. Everything can happen with her and we're all here speculating and expressing opinions with arguments. Everyone else is free to think otherwise and it's this difference that make discussions interesting so please don't get defensive.

Defensive? Am i? LOL you totally got me wrong here, im just expressing my opinions bout it.. lolss anyway nvm, juz peace FOLKS.

You might be consoled to know that supposedly historically Queen Wongyeong (LM) has had a difficult life because of her ruthless husband so in terms of the drama they might make it because she's not BY, who knows ;)

1ST of all, sorry to cut ur long post, you really got that point there, but for me whos the person he love the most is all matters to me.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Guest srainy .

@MiAmour BY is a fictional character. Everything can happen with her and we're all here speculating and expressing opinions with arguments. Everyone else is free to think otherwise and it's this difference that make discussions interesting so please don't get defensive.

Defensive? Am i? LOL you totally got me wrong here, im just expressing my opinions bout it.. lolss anyway nvm, juz peace FOLKS.

1ST of all, sorry to cut ur long post, you really got that point there, but for me whos the person he love the most is all matters to me.:rolleyes:

Just know BW is not a saint lol even if he does love BY the most, he had so many concubines + the queen herself and plenty children from everyone :rolleyes::phew: i think 11 alone from LM lmao x)

One thing about sageuk that I've noticed compared to Chinese historical dramas is that they downplay the king's polygamy and made him have only 'one true love' when in reality kings usually have plenty women he calls his - the entire female population in the palace in fact couldn't marry because the king may take a liking to them any time and make her a concubine.

Morning Dragons

HIB trying to frame LBY and others as rebels he might have messed around and cause him to rebel for real.. 

LBW is going to blow HIB plan up right before his eyes and he's going to have no where to run or turn when it's told that he threaten them..  

• Like 2

I LOVE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR THIS DRAMA!! Esp during the fighting scenes, they have this drum music with someone going Ahhhh Yeahhhhh in the background. LOL! It fits the dramatic fight scenes so well! Can't wait for the full OST to be released soon. In love with Junsu's theme song too. Have been watching the show for the 2 second leads, their story is sad.

• Like 3

LOVE BY who can see through BW - i guess were off to war next week?

i was wondering if we are 15 about third way through and still have a lot more to cover

how are they going to have enough time to cover everything in the history?

• Like 2

Loved this episode BW punk all of them even Lady Min but basically he did just what HIB did but better he got them with a box of rocks.. His FIL had and idea what he was up to and signed that agreement for other purposes.. Also looks like that girl will try and steal that scroll from BW and will get a taste of MH sword realizing BW bodyguards or nothing compared to what she has been dealing and hopefully she gets the hint that LBY army is no joke and leave the madam and whatever that place is called she would be sparing her life but they may try and get into LBY camp to as a spy which will be bad for YH but as to be expected.. 

@nevill question did BW tell his men to hold them and the bodyguards at the gazebo until court is over if so this is bad because she can get the report to HIB/   

• Like 4