Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
12 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Because the creator is the only one who can create threads in there, right now it's empty. So you have to wait for the creator to create a thread then you can post. :) 

What if the creator dont know if s/he has to post first? Would take long to wait.

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

From what I understand now is that there is no one inside that clubs therefore there is no activity. 

Who is the creator? Tapped the username, nothing. Not a member, mod, admin. Is it belong to soompi. How to contact him/her?

The Kim So Hyun club has been deleted automatically by our system for inactivity because the owner left without creating any content.

It is a subroutine plan to get rid of filler clubs which may be served as spams.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes . And banned 

They kept coming. They only changed a bit their username. Are spammers automatically banned by soompi? Who is in charge for this matter? So i wont have to bother you or any mods here.

1 hour ago, Hijau said:

They kept coming. They only changed a bit their username. Are spammers automatically banned by soompi? Who is in charge for this matter? So i wont have to bother you or any mods here.

Whenever you see a spam , just report it .  We will deal with it . Thanks 

• 1 year later...