Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@cherkell 

Oh I see, but I think none of those websites provides K entertainment news like this one so I always check what's on Soompi and it has always been my go to site for Kdramas news ever since I became a drama fan. Plus I also found Jichangwook kitchen through this thread. That was blessing for us non Korean fans of Wook! :lol:

As one of the definitive Korean stars responsible for the international explosion of the Hallyu movement, he deserves to have. THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD!  The article that he donated to Daegu city to fight against COVID-19 is something even Soompi hasn't covered and I got to know it here through you. You do an awesome job.

Back in September 2016 when I joined we were on 495th page, we crossed 500 pages in 2 months so I thought we could easily cross 600 within a year but sadly it's been 3 years and we're still on 599th. Indeed people have moved on from this forum I guess probably because he was on military duty for 1.5 years. I thought they would come back since it's been a year he's discharged now. So much of fun discussions used to happen here. To those who are silent readers and wish to comment,  please do not hesitate.  

Also, I am really amazed by the efforts, the SK authorities are taking  to fight against COVID-19 and the Korean celebrities also joining to help them with donations/rent-cut. Wow, truly a humble gesture and celebrities across the globe, especially our entertainment industry's :/ should learn from them. I am really proud of Wook & love him more now :wub:

• Like 1

Got lots to celebrate today!  Wook's IG continues to lure the followers with his incredible talent, and the coronavirus seems to be slowing, even in Italy!  Even in the USA!  Some places still have a long way to go, but it looks better.  

More...more...more followers!  Yay!  This was the VERY first Ji Chang Wook drama or anything that I had ever seen, and I fell in love with Wook and the drama.  It's big, and colorful, full of wonderful characters, and a sprawling, big-hearted plot.  

• Like 1

TIL (Today I Learned), at least here in the United States, that Wook's Empress Ki is available on Amazon Video, and if you have a Prime Membership, it is FREE!!  All 51 episodes.  If you don't have a membership then you can buy episodes in SD for 99 cents each, or the whole season in SD for $41.99.  HD costs are higher.  Enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than that I am celebrating the move on up to 11.4 Million IG followers with excerpts from his TV drama Hero, circa 2009/2010.  For additional information there is a great source @cherkell's Kitchen here:  https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/11/10/interview-20100222-now-news-hero-ji-chang-wook-i-have-no-role-model-or-ideal-type/

• Like 1