Quantcast

Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Projects: Movie "Punishment" / Upcoming Drama "City Couple’s Way of Love"

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's more of my 'payback' time. Not wanting to steal Gabby's thunder as she's planning to give a full fan's account of the HK FM, I'm just gonna share what touched/struck me the most at

sharing some snippets from my wookie adventures ...

Hi guys, Can I please have everyone's attention regarding sharing pictures to your individual SNS? This is something Maja and I have come across millions of times when we collect goodies, not just in

While passing a Saturday, doing chores around the house and waiting until Viki.com comes online with this weekend's offering of Melting Me Softly,  I also found time to process new couple of cine-GIFs featuring Ji Chang Wook!  I'm taking a little break from the treasure trove of material in the 1st Look pictorial - biking on Jeju Island - and backtracking with some older Wook material.  Please enjoy.

HOOPS

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifbball-biggest.gif

Spoiler

From  a concert in 2016 for a Chinese New Year's Eve extravaganza......

ezgif.com-newyear-in-china.gif

Chang Wook-ssi calmly takes direction from his Chinese co-star in Whirlwind Girl 2.

ezgif.com-gifwwg2whitesig.gif

It's Saturday night (!!) and I am killing time waiting for viki.com to post Melting Me Softly, which I will watch even without subs, then watch again with subs, and do the same on Sunday night with the next episode.  In the meantime I amuse myself with these GIFs.  Please enjoy a pictorial spread from an older magazine fashion shoot.  The difference between then and now is that I made the bubbles actually bubble.  Look closely at the smaller picture, not the larger background.  (So far I haven't figured out how to blend one GIF on top of another, but I'm working on it.)

backgroundbubblesandgif.gif

At least we know *some people, some where*  are really watching his new drama Melting Me Softly and LIKING it!!   I get so excited over these 100,000 increase increments I don't know what I will do when it reaches a full 10 Million.  

• Jillia changed the title to Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Projects: Movie "Punishment" / Upcoming Drama "City Couple’s Way of Love"