Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

YAAY!!!! Another milestone reached for His Handsomeness!  Nine point 1 million IG followers!  !!!!   I am posting this now but am going to work on making the balloons move.  BRB.  Meanwhile, rejoice amongst yourselves.:love::thumbsup:

9.1million-yaay.png

Hummmm....moving balloons not working for me today.  Maybe later.  

• Love 2

Hi everyone! New fan of Ji Chang Wook here! In fact, I also just discovered the wonderful world of kdrama. I don’t know what I’ve been missing all these years. I’m so happy that the first actor I got to watch is Mr. Ji. I’ve fallen hopelessly in love with him as an actor! So gifted. It doesn’t hurt that he’s handsome as well!! Proud to be one of the 9.1million fans!

Edited by Chenne Cruz
  • Like 3

Poor Chang Wook-ssi, having to sleep on set.......He is either in his usual perpetual motion or has crashed and burned (just to be able to get some sleep!)  I can't keep up!  :crazy:.  Here I am still stuck in his past while trying to perfect my new cinemagraph passion.  Seems I can't move on to something new until I get completely adept at the new technology.  And to use the new technology, I have been using his old IG posts.  I really want to move on because the new stuff he is putting out.....not even counting the new drama......has been fantastic.  The new Lotte Duty Free BTS videos are just PERFECTION.  He looks great and acts in his usual compelling way, pulling the watcher right into the story.  The Lotte Duty Free Concert......WOW.  What a guy!  I'll get to the new stuff eventually, but it better be soon.  Meantime, here is a new cinemagraph on an old theme...This is a one second segment from his 2015 Konus video on his IG page.  The one second slice of the video has been massaged into something longer, and then put into GIF form.  Please enjoy.

jcwcinemagraph-from-konus-2015-ig.gif

Well, wonder of wonders, I had time tonight to complete a new and more up to date GIF.  See under the spoiler::ph34r: 

Spoiler

Here he is.......

on his way  to Vietnam to help open the Lotte Duty Free store there.  In return, Lotte Duty Free did right by him by putting out the Lotte Duty Free Let 's Do Something Fun video with the EXTRA BTS, which was absolutely wonderful.

goingtovietnam.gif

Slowly but surely I am catching up to Ji Chang Wook in the present.  Right now I am up to his appearance on his birthday to schmooze at BodyFriend.  At least they gave him a birthday cake.  

gettinghisbirthdaycake.png

Another cinemagraph, showing JCW caught forever in a perfectly still time warp pose while traffic passing by wonders what is going on.  Fortunately I was able to stop the motion just as  he was at his most fluid and graceful, perfect carriage, perfect posture.

newbodyfrndslower.gif

• Like 2