Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

10 minutes ago, vladlola06 said:

You can count me among you for this wish ...:ph34r:
I'm sorry to cut your text but that's exactly my feeling!

Join in for this wish, by all means. :thumbsup:  And don't be sorry for cutting the text......Soompi is good for editing what is important for you to respond to.  

12 minutes ago, vladlola06 said:

I thought I was the only one to become angry and frustrated with these misplaced questions ...:vicx:
To believe that JCW is not even a single person who represents himself, who has his own fans and certainly doesn't need someone for his fans be interested by him and his work .

Well said, @vladlola06, very well said, indeed.  Thank you.

16 minutes ago, vladlola06 said:

Anyway, Can I add that this nervousness so visible made him even more cute? :D:D:D

Amen, sister!! Amen.

• Love 1

• cherkell changed the title to Ji Chang Wook (지창욱) - Actor/Musical Actor (Upcoming Drama: "Let Me Melt" - September 2019 Premiere)
10 hours ago, vladlola06 said:

I'm a fan of Wookie and I was happy to celebrate his day!
I thought I was the only one to become angry and frustrated with these misplaced questions ...:vicx:
To believe that JCW is not even a single person who represents himself, who has his own fans and certainly doesn't need someone for his fans be interested by him and his work .
This situation become really penible...:angry:

Anyway, Can I add that this nervousness so visible made him even more cute? :D:D:D

I also come from a military family, and found that unacceptable as well.  You should have heard the actual groans from the assembled fans when that reporter kept pushing for an answer that would have personally satisfied her misplaced agenda.  They weren't doing their jobs; they were harassing poor Wook.  I've asked a few of my Korean friends what their thoughts were, and they all agreed that it was unacceptable -- neither the time nor place for muck-raking.  *grrrrrr* :angry:

At least we now have a new project to turn our attention towards, and what a project to come back with!  Bring on The Melting! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@cherkell 

Anyway, I still don't understand why this question in the middle of the moment of the discharge of the army of JCW? ...
it was inappropriate and I think that above all, many fans don't care at all (which is my case)

In addition, the boy was in a moment of exhilaration and intense joy, taking him back this way is just disrespectful.

Public life is the public life, the private life and the fantasies of the fans, it's something else!

Excuse me this small difference of subject but I had the same problem with an actress that I like very much (PBY) after the diffusion of SWDBS, the difference is that PBY had the reflex to denied everything to avoid that the media doesn't continue insinuations, otherwise it would never have been silent.

In the case of JCW it's even more irritating if you have not really joined the pair in SP (which is also my case lol!) :ph34r:

Anyway, I mean I'm interested in JCW's future work and projects, but the rest doesn't interest me, I want to keep that mystery part that when I'm going to see it in a film, a drama or whatever, it will carry me in his character and I will believe it.

I like to see him play, sing, interact with his fans or whatever, but it stops there!

Otherwise, I have a question? do you think a topic will be created soon for his new drama? thank you ^^

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, vladlola06 said:

Otherwise, I have a question? do you think a topic will be created soon for his new drama? thank you ^^

I think one was started earlier today.  Hopefully this will get fleshed out better per the Soompi Rules:

I gave up on being the semi-unofficial JCW Drama Thread Starter once we started up The Kitchen.  It's just not worth the hassle and headaches anymore. <_<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/30/2019 at 5:39 AM, vladlola06 said:

I'm a fan of Wookie and I was happy to celebrate his day!
This situation become really penible...:angry:

Count me in too!!! 

I was FURIOUS when I learned That they manage to ask those inapporiate Question. 

But why only that person name being asked???? why is so bias..

It is his day and I pity the fans who came that day to listen to that SO INAPPROPRIATE QUESTION.

We need to know more about his army experience not who visited him. 

I HATE THE ONE WHO ASKED. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cherkell said:

I think one was started earlier today.  Hopefully this will get fleshed out better per the Soompi Rules:

I gave up on being the semi-unofficial JCW Drama Thread Starter once we started up The Kitchen.  It's just not worth the hassle and headaches anymore. <_<

Please fell free to talk about the drama in the thread. ☺☺☺

I created it first before any shipper started it. I want to reduce the headaches. 

I want a platform where we can discuss about his WORK  and nothing else. 

Peace. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Please fell free to talk about the drama in the thread. ☺☺☺

I created it first before any shipper started it. I want to reduce the headaches. 

I want a platform where we can discuss about his WORK  and nothing else. 

Peace. 

Hiya Tash!  I'm glad someone else could pick up the process, because starting up and monitoring a thread is just beyond my bandwidth at this stage of life.  Thank you for taking on such a monumental task.  Regardless, I can't wait for the new show to start -- let the squeeeeeeeeing begin!  :wub:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, vladlola06 said:

Thanks for the news @cherkell  in a Romcom ? I want to say: Finally !!!! 

I'm impatient now! :)
On another note, I would really like to see JCW in a heavy melo someday ("Secret" style melo for example), I'm really curious to see that.:)

thanks @cherkell for keeping this thread super alive and the others of course.  

I agree with you @vladlola06I wanted him to have a heavy melo someday...he is very very effective in melodrama.  But for now I really just wanted to see him again in my little screen in whatever genre hahaha...who needs a genre when Wookie is right there in front of you???

and yes the nervousness makes him more adorbs and the unshaven makes him more natural and human hahaha....

Oh I missed this beautiful place on earth...haven for Wookie lover....

• Love 1

It was such a gift from him for all fans that were here T_T.

I was so happy and delightful. Love him even more now!

I was like an ambassador from all Russian fans. My friends were so happy that I was there!

iq4JqBn69kU.jpg
More photos

Spoiler

NXabdKzxWlI.jpg

QwrDDlnVQcs.jpg

znQ-B57s9_A.jpg

P0Ag2MqeroU.jpg

My video. Sorry for fangirling xD:

• Like 2

On 29 April 2019 at 12:44 AM, Falah Haziq said:

Hi guys :) 

I like jcw since he come runningman, then his drama are healer, the k2, suspicious partner, fabricated city (so far i watched this) but many more to go drama that i want to watch. :kiss_wink:  im so excited that he was discharged from army and im waiting his new upcoming project. I want he acting with song jihyo and lee dae hae (my girl) i hope so that they will chosen acting with him :blush: when he was in army, i searching all about him in youtube and watching all his video.. by the way, Im so happy that i found this forum and if anything has recent news about him, i can know about it. :kiss_wink: im so excited to reading all about jcw in this forum from page 1 untill latest. Keep supporting about him :heart:

Welcome @Falah Haziqto the happiest place for Jichangwook lover!  Hope to hear from you too!  I agree try reading from page 1, and you'll get more excited about him!  Welcome again!

20 minutes ago, Lilona said:

It was such a gift from him for all fans that were here T_T.

I was so happy and delightful. Love him even more now!

I was like an ambassador from all Russian fans. My friends were so happy that I was there!

iq4JqBn69kU.jpg
More photos

Hide contents

NXabdKzxWlI.jpg

QwrDDlnVQcs.jpg

znQ-B57s9_A.jpg

P0Ag2MqeroU.jpg

My video. Sorry fo fangirling xD:

wow thank you for sharing these pics here...you are making the Russian fans really happy.  I just wanted to say, JCW is the brightest that day, it was really HIS day!

• Like 1