Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest rosaliecho_at_yahoo.com_stv

My first post.... all because of him.....

Here is an article about Ji Chang Wook arriving HK.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20150305/53499114

There were over 100 fans greeting him and some fan's phone was so close to him that it was almost touching his face.  The article also mentioned a fan who fell on the floor among all the screamings and chaos.

More arrival photos:

He brought his hairstylist (the woman behind him)
dun7.jpg

Is the bodyguard on the left in love with him already? Is JCW overwhelmed that heneed foreign guards now?dun1.jpg

The paper bag he is carrying belongs to a famous (landmark) biscuit brand of HK. Guess they got free publicity today! Must have been a present from a HK fan.dun4.jpg

Chaos at airport
dun2.jpg

The crowd at the airportdun3.jpg

dun210af0.jpg

How did this pix got taken? I see HK fans bought him many giftsdun5.jpg

photo credit to owners.

Changwook ssi, enjoy your HK trip!  :-*

More details from the article.

Ji Chang Wook arrived in Hong Kong at 11:50am
The Dunhill organizer had dispatched four bodyguards and several staff members to greet him.
Over 100 fans were waiting for him and he was very happy to see them.
He was very friendly and accepted all the gifts and flowers from all the waiting fans.
It took him over 10 minutes to walk out into the car.
When he finally sat in the 7-seater van, he waved good bye to all the fans.
Reported noted that he had a bandaid wrapped around his index finger on his right hand. 

bandaid on his right index finger??

i almost can't see it
11037174_792214167538727_409380728517071
can chingu see the bandaid? I went through his pics again to see it.. Actually his index finger is covered most of the time on all airport pics and the pic above is the rare pic that show his index finger

class="H"@kanyaprasetyo

If you go to the article I mentioned:

In the main photo of the article where he is waving his right hand while sitting in the van, you can spot that bandaid on his index finger.

Our JCW is in enews24 at Incheon Airport heading to HKG ...

Upon arrival at HKG .... @rosaliecho_at_yahoo.com_stv‌ , yes you are right they dispatch foreign bodyguards! Upgrading! Good ... Wishing him more success for being undeniably talented and nice to her fans :smile:

• Like 2

March 5, 2015

Ji Chang-wook initially nervous of Park Min-young

"Healer" actor Ji Chang-wook confessed he initially had qualms about becoming close to his costar Park Min-young, in an interview with local media.

"It wasn't easy to be close with Park Min-young," laughed the 27-year-old.

(CultureDepot/OSEN)
The actor, who shared good on-screen chemistry and bickering scenes with Park in the series that concluded Feb. 10, said he might have worried less if she was a male actor.

"Frankly speaking, if she was a man, I could have become friends by smoking or having a drink together. Since (Park) is a woman, I didn't know how to approach her (at first) and was nervous."

With time, however, Ji discovered that Park was not as standoffish as he first thought.

"She was more easygoing than I expected. ... We talked a lot about the drama series and gave each other feedback. It's a good thing our characters came together (as a couple) halfway through the series," said Ji.

For her part, Park praised her male costar's work ethic in the local media in late February.

"I was surprised he's so passionate. I could feel how hard he worked and studied (for the role)," the actress said. "He really researches his role and has an eye for acting," she added, saying it was a pleasure to work alongside someone who took his character as seriously as she did.

Ji, who plans to enlist for his mandatory military service next year, said that an acting role has to have "charm and appeal" for him.

"I wonder subjectively if it will be enjoyable. As long as I feel that interest and confidence in the role, the intensity or difficulty or standards (that it entails) are not important to me," he said.

Ji felt that way about the drama series "Healer," which won a loyal fan base during its three-month run.

"When I first read the script, I felt it was very lyrical. It was particularly laden with meaning and I could feel the screenwriter had put a lot of thought into each line," said Ji.

Ji is due to star in the long-running musical "The Days" later this month.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)