Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest Cinderella1

class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook Thinks “Healer” Had Too Many Intimate Scenes fitzdarcy February 22, 2015

healerfebt10.jpg

Actor Ji Chang Wook has shared his concerns about filming the many intimate and affectionate scenes in “Healer.”

In a recent interview with news outlet OSEN, Ji Chang Wook talks about the many romantic scenes he filmed for “Healer,” which called for lots of skinship and kisses. He makes the interviewer laugh by saying, “When I looked at the scripts and saw that a kiss was written in, I would sigh and think ‘Again?’”

He goes on to share more behind-the-scenes stories about acting out romantic scenes. “[‘Healer’] had the most affectionate scenes out of all the dramas I’ve done so far, to the point that I would say to [Park Min Young] noona, ‘We have to hug again’ and ‘We’re doing it again.’ She also said that it was the most affectionate scenes she’s had.”

But he goes on to explain that intimate scenes can be tricky for the actors involved. “When romantic scenes with skinship or kissing air, my friends ask me, ‘Was it nice?’ It is nice. It can be nice, but as an actor, it can be a scene that makes us very nervous and careful.”

He even gives a specific example of how much thought he puts into an affectionate scene, sharing “To put it simply, we’re not real boyfriend and girlfriend so the female actress might not like [filming such scenes]. It does concern me. For instance, I might think that linking fingers would look better, but if the script says to ‘hold hands’ but I link fingers, would [my female co-star] think it’s weird?”

Though it may have been difficult, fans of “Healer” surely are thankful for the care that Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young put in to the many, many Seo Jung Hoo-Chae Young Shin couple scenes.

source : soompi

Cinderella1 said: kdramafangirlz said: http://instagram.com/p/zcdC44OJg7/?modal=true

Ji Chang Wook's 23/2/15 Instagram Video Update:  태국에서! 지훈이형이랑!!!! #주지훈 #오랫만 #날씨 #좋다 #음식도 #맛나맛나 In Thailand! Together with Jihoon hyung!!!! #JooJiHoon #Beenalongtime #Weather #Isgood #Food too #Yummy

Here I am grinning like an idiot over JCW Instagram update... I don't know what is making me look even sillier lurking over JCW updates at 6am my time on soompi or having people looking at me strangely as I wait for the train cuz I can stop grinning , my fangirling is out of control !!! Lol

Guest Cinderella1

adlyn13 said: Here I am grinning like an idiot over JCW Instagram update... I don't know what is making me look even sillier lurking over JCW updates at 6am my time on soompi or having people looking at me strangely as I wait for the train cuz I can stop grinning , my fangirling is out of control !!! Lol

dk_sadia said: I FEEL GOOD .. AND TODAY IS SPECIAL  :bz 
@minoz-joyax‌ class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
 this happend today :D

Guest minksquared

Well , you're not the only one :D

i'm living a virtual life now : stuck on soompi JCW thread , facebook , twitter and instagram ... i'm going crazy 8-} i desperately need my real life back  :))

agree , he looks extremely HOT and he knows that B-)  he's bagging about his good looks, naughty naughty boy =))

@Cinderella1‌ @adlyn13‌ me too me too!! This fangirling business is getting out of hand!!!! I'm almost on this thread, twitter, insta, fb during my waking hours!! I know what you mean about needing your real life back hahaha. But but but this is too fun...I can't tear myself away.

@minoz-joyax‌ thank you so much for the entire pictorial spread you posted! I woke up earlier to so much eye candy! Definitely the best way to wake up :p

@Cinderella1‌

Who wants real life anyways when you have JCW all over this virtual social networking life! I am okay in lala land with uri JCW 8->

@minksquared‌ I am superglued to my phone, I am on soompi or JCW kitchen blog more than any RL sites I mean my fb,Twitter and Instagram . Oh my idk if to laugh or cry about it lol

Guest minksquared

i keep on replaying his video post for ONLY-GOD-KNOWS-HOW-MANY-TIMES already!!!!  8-> 8-> 8-> gaaaaad he's torturing the LADY-ness in me!!!!! :o3

I just went and check out his IG...omooo what is he trying to do??? Any more repeat my phone is gonna combust and my heart is gonna stop beating! Too much sexy to handle hahaha