Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest Cinderella1

Leylalinn said: Did anyone know what name drama jcw before?smile donghae is right? I will wacth it. I need healing from healer fever. And which site? Im looking in drama.net...no smile donghae. Viki or d4ama fever cant play in my country.

Guest Cinderella1

minksquared said:

Wow I really loved JCW interview for the March 2014 Bazaar issue He gives the aura of being child like and adorable,but that doesn't mean he doesn't have deep thoughts.This interview surely showed a very mature and realistic view of JCW. It's so obvious his responses are very genuine and candid. not something that is rehearsed and just regurgitated its honest and to the point. Being a celebrity isn't all peaches and roses and he admitted that in this interview and how much he tries to still be a normal person like walking down the street and eating spicy rice cakes like anyone else.Acting sure has its perks especially if you become very popular and famous,but like JCW said it is still a job like any other. I think this mindset is what actually makes an actor be a good actor no matter what I am proud of you JCW

CherKell said: pluie625 said: Hello everyone!
Just dropping by and saying hello. The last time I was in this thread was 2011-2012, I think. Maybe one of the first posters of this thread LOL.
Anyways, I just want to congratulate JCW for a job well done in healer. He made me watch dramas again, and made me addicted to Healer. I just check dramas, and if it doesn't suit my taste, I would drop it, if the story is going downhill, I'll stop watching it. Not even my other favorite actors had made me watch religiously. In healer, I was always at the edge of my seat, and his acting was really superb! I won't enumerate everything because all superlatives might run out in describing how awesome he was in healer.
And btw, @Cherkell thanks for all the updates and juicy news, photos, and all JCW tidbits, you really are the ever dependable one I've known from way back 2011. I always check this thread :x

Guest wizengamot

itemprop="name"9 More K-drama actors you should be following on InstagramUntitled_zpssthymnzz.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/10-more-k-drama-actors-you-should-be-following-on-instagram/&nbsp

Guest Cinderella1

Even though it's been 12 days since Healer  ended , it's still running successfully online and more importantly it's competing with ongoing/new dramas ; Yesterday , Healer was at number 3 one step ahead of Hyde Jekyll ,Me ; the neumver of views exceeded an ongoing drama !!
in this picture from myasiantv , they calculate the number of daily views(3073)  , next to it the total number of downloads and 3rd comments  ;)

393971562.jpg

Guest Cinderella1

class="entry-title single-title"Ji Chang Wook Interview Pics For Joynews242_zpsje4qsr3c.jpg~original
1_zpsjkpe5jyj.jpg~original
source

there are other photos in the source link above , i couldn't post them since i don't know yet how to use a spoiler :\">

i think he did this interview the same day he posted the "chinese new year"  video on instagram , he was wearing the same outfit and had the same hairstyle ;)

pluie625 said:
@Cherkell I'm doing good, thanks to JCW's drama, I'm having a good time hahaha.  And yeah, I'l be dropping from time to time. I'm so glad his career is doing great. As I was backreading, there were talks on his enlistment this year or early next year? I, for one would like it if he goes sooner while he had the biggest breaks in dramas (EK and Healer), but if he's gonna do another project, and if he have more time before his enlistment, another drama perhaps? But if time is too short before that, I wish he'll do a movie so that we still have something to look forward to even if he's already in the army. Because knowing that movies are not shown right away after filming, he can at least finish it and do his duty to his beloved country. And us fans have something from him and can wait for his movie to be shown even if he's already serving in the army. and who knows if the movie is good, and the role is award worthy then he can be nominated and win an award even when he's not around.

I left out reading a few pages from this thread..goshh..this is my first time in my 13 years as kdrama followers reading and following 3 different thread at the same time.. and i need to open 3 different tabs in my google chrome so that i can just keep refreshing the thread and see what's the update in these 3 threads..Healer, JCW & ChangMin thread..it's all about JCW..JCW...JCW...JCW..what have u done to me and my other Healerities chingu!!!! >:P

I'm hoping he will comeback with a good news and decide to accept one drama before he enlist to MS...probably end of this year he will leave to MS rite?? :-<

Ji Chang Wook Update Instagram 4 hours a go... he said : class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"많이먹고 살찌우기

#눈이탱탱 #부음 #난지금 #비수기
1739056_1034849883197881_1052564363_n_zps4zi1qbk0.jpg

class="sCaption" data-reactid=".d.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"날씨 너무좋다 그냥 좋다005RlXsOjw1eph2lhamnmj30dc0hsacu_zpshoaz2s4c.jpg

Guest Cinderella1

[instagram Update] 150221 Ji Chang Wook update IG 날씨 너무좋다 그냥 좋다
Translation : The weather so good very good

B-Wx4qBCAAAedcG.jpg:large

[Weibo & Instagram] 150221 Ji Chang Wook update Weibo & Instagram
Translation: Eat a lot and putting on weight

#Eyes
are puffy #swollen #I'm now #low season

B-Wzrw7CQAAQbzk.jpg
source of img and translation

eating and gaining weight :) rest well and enjoy your time ;)
i think he's on vacation now because i read on Twitter that Someone saw Ji Chang Wook at Incheon airport yesterday..

Updates on him in Thailand!!

Brief report:
-Some Korean fans yesterday said they saw him at Incheon airport
-This morning he's spotted at Suvarnabhumi airport, Bangkok, Thailand
-someone saw him on a street with his friend.. she called him "Changwook ssi" and he smiled to her.
-some fans saw him near Tawana Bangkok hotel with 4 friends. he wears the white hat, so fast can't take photo
cr: jcw thai

Guest minksquared

Updates on him in Thailand!!

Brief report:

-Some Korean fans yesterday said they saw him at Incheon airport

-This morning he's spotted at Suvarnabhumi airport, Bangkok, Thailand

-someone saw him on a street with his friend.. she called him "Changwook ssi" and he smiled to her.

-some fans saw him near Tawana Bangkok hotel with 4 friends. he wears the white hat, so fast can't take photo

cr: jcw thai

Ahhh are those gorgeous palm tress on his IG from Bkk? :) he also indicated #offseason or something to that effect on his subsequent IG post. I guess he is on vacation? If yes, enjoy your vacation Changwook!! Hope he gets good rest, eat fantastic Thai food and have lots of relaxing fun :) :)