Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest uctqepe

Of all news about drama or movies that I heard, one i really like is that the writer of 3 days will make a new murder-crime drama for SBS, called Signal... Would love if Puppy were offered the villain role! But it's planned for August and thats too far away from now! :(

Any CF news yet? ;))

Guest Cinderella1

missling1 said:

kanyaprasetyo said: Anyone who wants to watch his Radio Star appearance can here:
http://jichangwookindonesia.blogspot.com/2014/07/video-ji-chang-wook-at-radio-star-e322.html

I'm actually trying to put those on YT but it's blocked by MBC due to copyrights.. so I give up n just upload them elsewhere #:-S

Guest Cinderella1

PLZ vote for JCW as the best Asian male couple here  : http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/
He was out of the top ten but quicly managed to climb up to reach the top five , so let's vote and make him numero uno ;)

789024827.jpg

Guest Cinderella1

post edited - video in the link
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/18/eng-sub-20150217-ji-chang-wook-yu-le-xin-tian-di-interview/
in this interview JCW was asked about what  he does to maintain his fitness as he managed to take the challenge of doing the action scenes in Healer so , he answers " i eat well , and sleep well "
i laughed at that answer out loud "i eat well =))" yes ,of course  you do , you even eat the food props  =))

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!  Wishing you all peace and happiness in the Year of the Sheep!

I've received several PMs over the past few weeks from friends in Korea who have requested me to post some information here in the Soompi Thread.  It's perfect timing because we have so many new people popping in these days who have not been with us since Day One... and a reminder is always good, ne?

Many fans have been uploading Dayrock pictures and other pictures taken by fans on social media with the watermarks removed.  Dayrock pictures should only be viewed within Dayrock, and please do not remove the personal watermarks on fantaken pictures nor the logos on official media photos as well.  We also have received a request by aozora8779 not to share her photos outside of her own personal blog.  If you wish to repost from her blog, please link back to the original content only and not reproduce her works in this forum.  If you do share other photos, please be sure to credit back to the original provider.

As always, PM me if you have any questions about the above.  Now back to baking my egg tarts for Seollal dinner!!! :D

Anyway I'm doing small survey from JCW fans, what kind of genre they wish for JCW in the next project??
a. romantic comedy
b. melodrama
c. sageuk/historical
d. procedural (police, lawyer, prosecutor, detective)
e. fantasy
f. action/thriller
g. medical
h. don't choose any project, go to army

the fans on JCW Indonesia page seem fond of him doing romcom or action... what about you?

I myself choose romcom or procedural... I think he'll be great as law enforcements people, be it Detective Ji, Lawyer Ji, or Prosecutor Ji...
;)) ;))
(I can't wait for his characted called ....Byun or Byunhosa-nim (lawyer) or Geomsa-nim (prosecutor))

But ofc for me the priority now is for him to complete MS... hehehe... the sooner the better :)>-

Anyway I'm doing small survey from JCW fans, what kind of genre they wish for JCW in the next project??

a. romantic comedy

b. melodrama

c. sageuk/historical

e. fantasy

f. action/thriller

g. medical

the fans on JCW Indonesia page seem fond of him doing romcom or action... what about you?

I myself choose romcom or procedural... I think he'll be great as law enforcements people, be it Detective Ji, Lawyer Ji, or Prosecutor Ji... ;)) ;))

(I can't wait for his characted called ....Byun or Byunhosa-nim (lawyer) or Geomsa-nim (prosecutor))

But ofc for me the priority now is for him to complete MS... hehehe... the sooner the better :)>-

I'm indonesian too! I choose melodrama or romantic comedy. why do I choose melodrama? Because I'd to see his intense eyes and hot gaze since melodrama has an usual pattern which requires intense eyes,hot gaze,and sexy voice. And ji chang wook has all of them! Ofc,his gorgeous looks is a plus point. A romcom also suits him well since he has proved us his comedic acting in the beginning part of EK, kara's secret love and healer. But I prefer to see him in a romantic melodrama ^^

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR. Happy page 200th of the forum.

----

@kanyaprasetyo‌ : all types are good, and he plays the main role with happy ending :x :x :x

@Cinderella1‌ : his fangirl rate is increasing super fast. I remember last year when I started following him , that was just about 5k

kanyaprasetyo said: Anyway I'm doing small survey from JCW fans, what kind of genre they wish for JCW in the next project??
a. romantic comedy
b. melodrama
c. sageuk/historical
e. fantasy
f. action/thriller
g. medical

kanyaprasetyo said: Anyway I'm doing small survey from JCW fans, what kind of genre they wish for JCW in the next project??
a. romantic comedy
b. melodrama
c. sageuk/historical
e. fantasy
f. action/thriller
g. medical

I myself choose romcom or procedural... I think he'll be great as law enforcements people, be it Detective Ji, Lawyer Ji, or Prosecutor Ji...
;)) ;))

Guest luv_KimRaeWon

a. romantic comedy
b. melodrama
c. sageuk/historical
e. fantasy
f. action/thriller
g. medical

Guest queenzei

Annyeong! well how to start? (im literally nervous! ahaha)  well im a huge fan of this wonderful creature JI CHANG WOOK...

i watch healer and damn! (sorry for the term) that was awesome! i love his way of acting... transition of characters and all! or i just simply love him!

please take care of me chingus :) Keep safe!