Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread so you must probably know from where I've seen this handsome guy. I saw videos of Empress Ki but really wasn't interested in the actors and didn't really notice him there (sorry!). I just finished Healer and was he always this handsome? He was so gorgeous in Healer, I can't stop staring at his face. lol Anyway, I'm getting out of hand. I started reading the thread from Page 1 and already impressed with the bits I know of him, making me like him even more (if that's even possible).
And about the "queer project" he wants to be in, wow! I didn't expect this from him since he said himself he's the shy type, but well, he's really full of surprises. I'm still not sure about this but I just hope he gets a new project soon, after a well-deserved rest ofc!
Is there any news/rumor on whether he's going to the army soon? Idk but at times I want him to go already so he'll be back soon but a bigger part of me wants him to do another project before going. At least another big hit project so he won't be forgotten... not that I ever will. 

I don't see anything wrong with the queer thing, as an actor, he should be able to act in anything. But of course he should plan his career probably and ensure the roles he take up are good part of good productions that will be successful.

I think queer project will prove as a challenge for him as an actor. And he actually already did what we can call "dangerous" themes, like in Death Bell 2, short movie "Confession", even musical "Thrill Me"
So I think he just like to challenge himself in many genres and therefore prove his capabilities in acting...

Although I would prefer him in 1) romcom, 2) procedural, 3) food-themed drama :D

I admit though that he ever pick typical melodrama or queer, his name will last forever because people usually can't forget those type of thing.. Melodrama has its own way to be really memorable (and painful) and Korean do love melos.

As for me, I want to see him as a doctor or lawyer in a drama. I don't know but I want to see him in a suit or in a white gown and see if it's as good as the 'suit' he's wearing in Healer. Also, doctors and lawyers are geniuses so that's a plus! ;) 

Guest Leylalinn

Hello hello

Addmitted...i should back here. Jcw thread and healer thread after 4 days suffering. Still with healer syndrome. Rewacth today from ep 1. And now in ep 3. :\"> . Idk how many times already rewacth healer. Saved jcw pic on my phone.

Soo i cant healing from jcw.

@Cinderella1‌ . I have many problem with this. So i bet all of u will laugh if im telling u. No no no its emberasssing .

E.g today.... my phone have problem with network. I cant use internet expl or google chrome.

So i came to ooredo office to fix and asking. Bcause im blind with technology. My hubby is working.

When the woman service do that do this to my phone. And f8nally everything oke again.

I try open internet expl infront of tht woman and she will show how to do..if error again.

I click internetr expl, taaaa daaa the last visit is healer thread and and and....there is jcw pic with his up body naked (episode 2).

Ooo my....so embarassing . And than hang for 3 second . My hand tremble and i said ...aahh this phone to much pic .

And she is smile t9 me. Idk what she though bout me. When she is looking the last thing in this inet.

Im so shy. :\">

I am literally obsessed with him after watching Healer T_TReally want to see him in other drama as soon as possible.Ji Chang Wook sshi, please make a drama and a movie before enlisting next year T_T
By the way, anyone have HQ version of this picture, could you please send it to me?KrkFLI.jpg
I love his smile in this pic :xThank you.

I'm actually excited for the idea of him acting in a queer movie, but of course with a good production and a well-written script. Also it would be nice to see him in a war related film playing as soldier, something like Taegukgi or Silmido.
After finishing Empress Ki, i have no doubt he will do really well in melos. And i agree with kanyaprasetyo, melodrama usually has more impact, at least for me. I watched Sorry I Love You 10 years ago but its ending is still haunting me till now. 

I'm kinda sad when checking the AdHoc website: http://www.adhoc.co.kr/xe/index.php?mid=homeOh no...JCW is no longer AdHoc's model . Now he has no Cass, NorthCape, or AdHoc's renewal ! Why?!I hope JCW will be offered with other CF. 

:|

Guest betchay

I fell in love with him in Healer then I started watching Empress Ki again which I dropped before because it was too long drama for me. OMG... I want more of Emperor Ta Hwan, He was so good! So good that I kept replaying his scenes. Hope he'll pick up another drama soon before he does his military duty. I have a faith on him that he'll be wise to choose a new drama character that his fans and himself would love.
All the Best.... Ji Chang Wook!!!
Please don't let us wait too long.

nploan said:

I'm kinda sad when checking the AdHoc website: http://www.adhoc.co.kr/xe/index.php?mid=homeOh no...JCW is no longer AdHoc's model . Now he has no Cass, NorthCape, or AdHoc's renewal ! Why?!I hope JCW will be offered with other CF. 

:|

His weibo reaches 900K followers!!
Congrats!
B_DTlDPUsAANYhv.jpg:large

it's still long way to go to match other Hallyu stars like Kim Soo Hyun (9mil), Lee Jun Ki (16mil), Lee Min Ho (26mil), but to achieve 900K on a short time (about 3 months), is quite a feat!! \:D/ \:D/ \m/

Hi there everyone... I am basically a Healerite.. but since JCW has positively ruined me, I decided to drop by. Hahaha.
Anyway I haven't backtracked the pages, but just wanted to ask if any of you have come across any YT or other videos of JCW playing football aka soccer? Would love to see him play so I've been hunting for that, so far unsuccessfully. Would be really grateful if you all could share the link if it's around. :) 
Thanks!!

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Tops Star News – Hallyu Japan Star Top 10

[Top Star News = Hŭi-jŏng Yu Reporter] 

Sihoo, Kim Hyun Joong, Ji Chang-wook, Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun Suk, Lee, Kim Bum, Song Joong-gi, Kang Ji-hwan, and the like Jaejoong gotta site ranked in the Top 10 in a vote of Voting Station in Japan Japan. The site of the votes Voting Station of Japan Monthly popular vote proceeds to.

A man is running a dual Korea Sihoo the first place in February to learn the popular vote. Sihoo topped by  9518 2nd place to  3651  Kim Hyun Joong,  No. 3 Ji Chang-wook is 3105. No., 4 Lee Min Ho is above 2848 mark, 2145 No.  5  Jang, Lee Jun Ki 1722.  No. 6, No. 7 Kim Bum is 1593 No. 8 , Song Joong-gi is 1530. and No. 9 ang Ji-hwan is the 1525  and No. 10 vote Jaejoong is under the 1480 votes.

congratulations  to all winners and to Kim Hyun Joong!

cr:  http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=110091

capture-20150228-110916-630x277.png

source : Korea.com