Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest Leylalinn

And one more..i must tellling u something.

3 days ago....iam dreaming jcw.

I visit korea.watching his musical performance with my family. I stare him from seat. After performance ended. Im try to close with him wiyh other fans. I am waiting outside. Waiting withbhappy.

After waiting 4 awhile....i am wake up.

Wake up with sad feeling. Why i should wake up...before i get his signature...taking selca...or maybe i can hug him.

:(:(( see im crazy right?

Guest Cinderella1

Leylalinn said: @Cinderella1‌ ..... :x glad i see those pic now. If i see when im still cooking. I will burnt it 2nd time. After burnt it,chicken meat thrown into the trash. And so glad i still have another stock to cook. I post comment here about my burn cooking after see that damned hot pic and fancam . Then i put my handphone. And concentrate cooking. I must finish cook before my kids comeback from school. Aigoooo jcw effect so deeply for me and us. I feel like cheat my hubby. Is it cheat or not???? Its like im fallin love with my hubby long time ago. I know its only in my imagination. Is any maarried woman feel the same like me??? I m so scared. Scared but cant stop from lurking this thread,his Ig .everything related to him. I am really crazy.

And one more..i must tellling u something.
3 days ago....iam dreaming jcw.
I visit korea.watching his musical performance with my family. I stare him from seat. After performance ended. Im try to close with him wiyh other fans. I am waiting outside. Waiting withbhappy.
After waiting 4 awhile....i am wake up.

Wake up with sad feeling. Why i should wake up...before i get his signature...taking selca...or maybe i can hug him.

:(:(( see im crazy right?

Misshigh83 said: @kanyeprasetyo @minoz-joyax @qwenli @PommePompadour Omyyy!!! thanks for speaking up your mind…i thought the same too….its not like its malicious rumors or ugly pictures….he is famous and getting even more so now..if the fans don't go gaga over him..its as good as it being over for him.i can't help but feel that the need to control intl fans are getting a bit too much….idk  #:-S

Guest Cinderella1

another lollipop video 8-}
honestly , who wishes to be that lollipop =))

uploaded by chol3u

___

i posted this at the same time with CherKell earlier post , it would be the last one :)

class="yt watch-title-container"

Guest sogazelle

Ahhhh...
I'm a little disappointed that he was not a contender for new Hong Sisters drama "Jeju Island Gatsby"...that's a role that would have been perfect for him...
Anyway, I trust him that he will choose his next drama carefully since he received many offers....

Hello Chingos, 
I am new to this tread. I haven't seen much of Mr. Ji Chang-wook, but the first time I saw him was in the two T-ara music videos "

" and "
" which he had a role in which I think fitted him very well. After that I have seen him in some bits and pieces on YouTube (some strange fan made bromance video) - but not seen him in a K-movie or K-drama yet... 
Can some of you guide me with a top 3 (K-drama or K-movie) which you would recommend to me ? I love the strong drama and romantic stuff in the movies and TV-series I watch.

Hi =; this is my first time to post here and I recently discovered a talented and charming JCW from watching Healer through PMY, at first I was hesitant bec im a bias of LMH but I have to admit you JCW got me there and right now im currently watching empress ki and Im impressed on his acting he realy rocked in there \m/ and also and I found out he is a musical actor too upon watching some of it in youtube thats awesome =D> =D> =D>. And thank you galsss for posting updates and Let us spazz and drool our JCW photos Lol .. #:-S :x ...

Ji Chang-wook's pictorial, try to resist falling in love with him

news79003.jpg

photo569212.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook is drawing attention with his masculine beauty.

In his 'InStyle' pictorial with Star & Fashion Magazine, he showed off his attractive sides across masculine guy and an innocent boyish man.

Ji Chang-wook was leading the trend on small screens for his role as the cool guy, Healer, Seo Jeong-hoo and his another identity in the drama, naïve Park Bong-soo through the KBS 2TV's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Healer". He emerged as an irreplaceable actor who earned female fans' hearts. He again stands in the center of attention by displaying his good-looking appearance and the special energy.

photo569211.jpg

Unlike his role in the drama, he says he is more of an analogue person and he writes a daily journal on a notebook

Ji Chang-wook pulled off the leather jacket and created the intense vibe. In another image, he looks natural and relaxed in a wood carving studio, which does not let your eyes turn away from it. .

Despite the cold weather below zero, he did not lose smile throughout the pictorial shooting session and created the warm and friendly vibe on the set with his unique cheerful and positive energy. He himself also prepared a surprise birthday party for a stylist on the set. At this, the staff members said, "Let us work as a staff for Ji Chang-wook again".

During the following interview, Ji Chang-wook said, "To analyze the character, I talked to writer Song Ji-na a lot" and "She was always willing to listen and sent me revised script right after. Thanks to the writer and director, I could perform at my best freely".

Later, his sincere hard working traits were exposed during the process to wrap the special video clip, which will be released along with the pictorial. He re-recorded the narration even during his vacation in Thailand he went on after the pictorial shooting. He sent over the clip from his vacation

Ji Chang-wook's pictorial and the special video clip can be seen on 'InStyle' March issue and 'InStyle' digital magazine, and Naver TV cast (studio NewBIN).

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

@CherKell‌

i agree with you that fans were too much to touch him physically and these constitute harrassment, and can warrant police intervention.

however, it is a different thing about taking photos and sharing them. in terms of context: he was in a public space, in terms of usage: fans shared the photos without any commercial returns in mind. I believe most people upload them in the good spirit of sharing their joy of seeing him in person.

He didnt set the precedent of being accessible, i am sorry, there are far more popular k groups and k celebs that have been very accessible as well.in fact, one group who have every right to use airport vip walkways always choose to walk the public channels so that waiting fans get to see them.

And lastly, if it was the case of Glorious making the request, than it would have been legitimate, but one group of fans asking another group not to do something is not. it borders towards being unreasonable just because one group shares the same nationality as him and followed him for a longer time.

in any case, please inform jcw not to tour china as he did in bkk without security, china fans will be even more out of control.

February 26, 2015

Ji shows off his range in ‘Healer’

Actor adds to his skills, this time by playing two characters at once

26044355.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook of KBS drama “Healer” says that he feels awkward and shy whenever someone compliments him on his acting skills.

He doesn’t have the pompous attitude that many famous young actors pick up and has not relied on gimmicks to boost his popularity. Instead, since his debut in 2008 in the movie “Sleeping Beauty,” he has tried acting in many different dramas including period TV series to add to his own experiences in the entertainment industry.

Even after the 2011 drama “Smile Again,” his first lead role in which he played a son caring for his intellectually challenged mother, became a hit, he continued to test himself by playing a villain in the weekend drama “Five Fingers.” He also expanded his area of expertise to include the stage, acting in the musical “Thrill Me.”

In the drama “Healer,” which ended earlier this month, he played two very different characters, which brought him a lot of praise for his acting skills.

“I get really shy whenever I hear something like this, and I just don’t know how to react,” he said in a recent interview with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily.

“I’m a person who gets more awkward if I get compliments,” he said with a laugh.

Q.Wasn’t it difficult to act as two different characters?

A.That’s why I had to think hard. It wasn’t that I was playing a double. It was a character I’m playing acting [as if he’s someone else.] The most difficult thing I needed to figure out was how much change I needed to show in the second character compared to the original character I’m supposed to play. I was worried that if I made the two completely different both characters would not [stand out]. But the director advised me to do so and I think the gap between the two characters were actually more agreeable to the audience.

What was it like to get training for action scenes?

It definitely helped me a lot. When you do a movie, there are exact moves set to make action scenes, but when you do a drama, there are many cases when we have to improvise.

It looks like you have worked step by step to get a full range of acting experience by doing different genres. Did you plan it that way?

Frankly speaking, I didn’t. At first I thought everyone just gets a chance to play a lead role when they debut. That was very foolish of me. Looking back, I think what I did, doing things step by step, was really what I needed. I’m proud of what I have done.

Have you gone through any slumps?

It was hard when I was doing “Smile Again.” The drama was going really well but I wasn’t satisfied with my acting. I kept wondering whether I was talented enough and whether I should stop doing this. Then I got a piece of advice - there is no actor who is naturally talented. It all depends on how well you show your charm and how much you study to do your best. 

BY LEE SEUNG-MI [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

qwenli said:
….. And lastly, if it was the case of Glorious making the request, than it would have been legitimate, but one group of fans asking another group not to do something is not. it borders towards being unreasonable just because one group shares the same nationality as him and followed him for a longer time..