Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

There's an announcement on JCW DC:

Do not post private photos and videos of Jichangwook!!

チ·チャンウクの私的な写真や映像を上げないでください

不要扬起你的私人照片和视频

不要揚起你的私人照片和視頻

อย่ายกภาพถ่ายส่วนตัวของคุณและวิดีโอของ Jichangwook

Không nâng hình ảnh riêng tư và video của bạn Jichangwook

Jangan mengangkat mengunggah foto-foto pribadi dan video dari Jichangwook

gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=80193&exception_mode=recommend

anyone knows why? does it mean we can't share JCW personal stuffs? :-/

Guest Canavalia

@kanyaprasetyo‌

Wow,... that video is really yummy!!!!

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes:

about the personal pics... what shall we do?

Take down the pics and Instagram Links as well? :/

Or does this mean "from now" on.... ?

@PommePompadour‌ u are so lucky to meet jcw twice!! can u write a short fan account of the situation at the airport? how many fans were there? 
@kanyaprasetyo‌ i dont know wats wrong with the koreans, its not like the photos are ugly or wat. i am sorry, they cant control international fans like that. now i can imagine them bullying korean fans into doing this and that. i know its not nice of the fans to hound him at the airport but he was in a public space and people could hv photo him from afar and still share too.
----- i am thinking since mbc has a habit of working with the same actors and healer did well for kbs, its likely he will do dramas for these two stations? but if he want to play it safe, then he can do a movie before enlistment and preserve his fame from Healer for awhile.

Actually celebrities have no privacy in public. It happens to every famous person in this world.  B-)  JCW even posted a "personal" photo of manager Bang on his IG, and made fun of him in front of thousands of fans, haha... ;)) I think it's no big deal to post a video of JCW on public media as long as the content is normal. JCW is a celebrity, and we know why people love take pics of him and post on their social media. Anyway, he looks so cute when eating the lollipop!

It seems like there is no hope for JCW in the Hong sisters' new drama. I am very curious what projects that they offer JCW now... :-/

JCW is an actor and is a public figure, fan or not it's normal to take a snap or a clip of him and post to any SNS for as long as the content doesn't do any harm to him....once you became famous, you always become a subject esp. to all the fangirls out there....i would def.do the same if i happen to meet JCW randomly!  8-> 8->

As a fan....I want to respect his privacy and let him rest and relax....BUT....I can't help but love the pics and videos taken of him during his trip! I want to know what he's up to every minute of the day! It's crazy....but what can I do? Ottokae??

Today I read an article says that the man who has the ring finger that is shorter than the index finger is very nice, loyal, and other characteristics of a good man. In contrast, the man who has longer ring finger is violent aggressive. After searching on the internet some pictures of JCW's hands. I believe this article is true haha. He has the ring finger that is much shorter than the index finger. He is an ideal man :x :x

ji-chang-wook.jpg?w=600

Guest minksquared

ChelseaS said:

kanyaprasetyo

said: OMG!!! You guys should watch this!

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/309795

cr: studio newBIN

Carpenter never looks this hot! =P~ =P~

edit: I can't save the video so if anyone can put this video up on YT, will be much appreciated

:)