Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest Cinderella1

sorry if im not using spoilers since there are a lot of pics but i need to give credit to each pic and i cant do it with spoilers

source :

"@DoubleG126: 150224 #JiChangWook - Suvarnabhumi Airport โอ้ยยย ได้โปรดไว้ชีวิตหม่อมฉันด้วย ><~~ "โอ้วว ตายอย่างเดียว

B-nPeuNUEAAr6_g.jpg
B-nPe_dVEAAAtcK.jpg

Guest Canavalia

Instagram is exploding with airport pics and videos. Just when you finished watching them all, there comes a new batch... :no_mouth:

Hope he made it to his plane in time. That surely wasnt easy...

it's 12:30am here at my end and was about to hit my bed but thought i should drop by on this thread before doing so, but i think i made a wrong move.... how can i sleep after seeing those new pics? kyaH! why did i drop by, wae? wae? wae? (reminds me of you @sia3 ) ;)) ;)) ;))

Omg..those videos + pics at the airport make me sooo jelly!! Uwaaaaa @PommePompadour‌ good job girl!! Pity him being chased by fans at the airport...sigh..but i bet he's happy with the overwhelming repsond by his fans around the world.. =D>

@Olga2010Ans‌ thanks for the gorgeous pics... :x

Guest Cinderella1

minoz-joyax said: it's 12:30am here at my end and was about to hit my bed but thought i should drop by on this thread before doing so, but i think i made a wrong move.... how can i sleep after seeing those new pics? kyaH! why did i drop by, wae? wae? wae?