Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

class="entry-title"[Pictorial] Ji Chang Wook post-Healer interview press pictures (Warning: Image heavy)

presscover1

The holidays last week proved to be the calm before the storm, as all the news sites in Korea decided to release their various interviews with Ji Chang Wook today, and there will likely be more to come.

It is a common routine for news sites to conduct a round of interviews with an actor each time he is done with a drama and release all their interviews on the same day. We will be consolidating his various press photos here, and the post will be updated when there are new interview pictures released.

Due to the sheer number of interview articles released, it will be impossible for us translate every single article today. As many articles contain similar or repeated content, we will only be translating those that contain substantial new information about him.

For now, just enjoy the pictures!

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/23/pictorial-ji-chang-wook-post-healer-interview-press-pictures-warning-image-heavy/

Tickets for Ji Chang Wook’s performances in Daejeon have just been announced for 25 April 2015!

b-fw8dccmaaqkux.png?w=600

Daejeon Performances
Dates: 25 April 2015 (3pm & 7pm with Yoo Jun Sang)
Venue:  Daejeon Arts Centre

Ticket sales open on 24 February at 2pm KST through the Interpark ticket portal (www.interpark.co.kr).

Good actor Ji Chang-wook and what he wants to hear

photo567786.jpg

Ji Chang-wook is a nice natured guy who doesn't mind the questions and knows how to answer them with wit. He answered the 8 straightforward questions honestly saying his favorite words were 'good actor'.

Top Star News met the actor in a café in Apgujeong on the 13th of February. He recently starred in the KBS drama "Healer" as Seo Jeong-hoo.

Being cheerful all the time, he answered questions and made sure that was the right answer to the question. As a result, the interview was fun and full of laughter.

When he was asked which celebrity he was closest to, he said, "No one". He added on that his closest friend wasn't a celebrity.

He continued, "I don't mean to say I don't have famous friends but the closest friend of mine is an ordinary person".

photo567785.jpg

He answered one of his favorite words as "Healer" and 'elderly person' as his least favorite.

When he was asked what he would've done if he wasn't an actor or what he would never be, he answered, "An office worker".

"I was raised like that and if I walked the same path as everyone else, I would've become an office worker. I became an actor to avoid that job".

He answered that he wanted to be a 'good actor' and said those were his favorite words.

"I feel good when I'm called a good actor. I don't know what that is exactly, but I am working on it. I hope I have my own philosophies and I hope they change and change over and over again".

He said he doesn't like to hear the words, 'being lazy' but he is lazy himself. "I tell myself that I shouldn't be, although I'm trying to improve".

photo567784.jpg

Source : www.topstarnews.net/d...

HANCINEMA

Guest minksquared

@sia3 thanks for the scans! Loving those shots - he looks good all the time but those shots....he looks phhhwwoooaarr!!! Hope to see HD ones soon! :)

Guest wizengamot

actually i haven't read his biography so it's my first time knowing that he was raised by a single mom and maybe him being so cautious to the comfort or discomfort of his female co-star or love team, maybe due to the fact that he went to all boys school since middle school and high school. so that means he's not going on military this year.

i've read somewhere that he's friend with junsu. that's a plus point for me being a cassie (or jyj fan). the fact that minyoung had co-starred with the other two members of jyj, micky and jaejoong (and jaejoong teaching her "Hug" for ep 3), i suggest they have a group hanging out with jyj hahahaha!!!! so that JCW can introduce junsu to minyoung and PMY can introduce micky and jaejoong to JCW haha

I FEEL GOOD .. AND TODAY IS SPECIAL  :bz 
@minoz-joyax‌ class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
 this happend today :D