Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Anyway I'm doing small survey from JCW fans, what kind of genre they wish for JCW in the next project??

a. romantic comedy

b. melodrama

c. sageuk/historical

d. procedural (police, lawyer, prosecutor, detective)

e. fantasy

f. action/thriller

g. medical

h. don't choose any project, go to army

the fans on JCW Indonesia page seem fond of him doing romcom or action... what about you?

I myself choose romcom or procedural... I think he'll be great as law enforcements people, be it Detective Ji, Lawyer Ji, or Prosecutor Ji... ;)) ;))

(I can't wait for his characted called ....Byun or Byunhosa-nim (lawyer) or Geomsa-nim (prosecutor))

But ofc for me the priority now is for him to complete MS... hehehe... the sooner the better :)>-

Romantic comedy ... with the character of the director of the cold because of a broken heart .....

Guest wizengamot

i'd really like to go for procedural or action/thriller but if he go with that that might be compared to his healer role so rom-com i guess or medical

Guest minksquared

Just want to take some time here to wish everyone happy lunar new year!! :) may year of the sheep bring us all good health and continuous love for Changwook! !:)

Guest snowhite1989

Ever since I laid my eyes on JCW in Healer I want to see him in a James Bond movie because JCW in a suit with a gun in his hand is super hot needless to say I am in love with his picture from his muscial with a gun! :\">

Hi again guys!  I really hate to be the Mama Hen here, but I have been asked to post this as well:  Any posts with the "shipping" of characters belongs in those specific shipping threads.  This forum was set up to discuss Ji Chang Wook, the actor/musical actor/footie striker extraordinaire.  We want to be all-inclusive here, but you're duplicating content that belongs in the ChangMin forum.  That's why the Shipper Threads were set up for that specific purpose.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!  :D

• Like 1

Throwback Thursday!!!

[Magazine] Bazaar, March 2014 Issue – The Real Man

bazaar_20140225_01

The romanticist in “Empress Ki” who was an imagination of youth. In the drama, Ji Chang Wook was a healthy youth who was always bright and lovable. However, the person we met in reality is an intricate, realistic person who says that one cannot live on dreams alone, and one cannot live his whole life loving one person only.

Continue reading →http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/19/magazine-bazaar-march-2014-issue-the-real-man/#more-175

Wow I really loved JCW interview for the March 2014 Bazaar issue

He gives the aura of being child like and adorable,but that doesn't mean he doesn't have deep thoughts.This interview surely showed a very mature and realistic view of JCW.

It's so obvious his responses are very genuine and candid. not something that is rehearsed and just regurgitated its honest and to the point.

Being a celebrity isn't all peaches and roses and he admitted that in this interview and how much he tries to still be a normal person like walking down the street and eating spicy rice cakes like anyone else.Acting sure has its perks especially if you become very popular and famous,but like JCW said it is still a job like any other.

I think this mindset is what actually makes an actor be a good actor no matter what

I am proud of you JCW

Guest Leylalinn

Did anyone know what name drama jcw before?smile donghae is right? I will wacth it. I need healing from healer fever. And which site? Im looking in drama.net...no smile donghae. Viki or d4ama fever cant play in my country.

Guest minksquared

Wow I really loved JCW interview for the March 2014 Bazaar issue

He gives the aura of being child like and adorable,but that doesn't mean he doesn't have deep thoughts.This interview surely showed a very mature and realistic view of JCW.

It's so obvious his responses are very genuine and candid. not something that is rehearsed and just regurgitated its honest and to the point.

Being a celebrity isn't all peaches and roses and he admitted that in this interview and how much he tries to still be a normal person like walking down the street and eating spicy rice cakes like anyone else.Acting sure has its perks especially if you become very popular and famous,but like JCW said it is still a job like any other.

I think this mindset is what actually makes an actor be a good actor no matter what

I am proud of you JCW

I agree with you :) as I read on, changwook comes across as a very genuine person with honest, unscripted answers. He remains humble and real...there is very little pretentiousness in his answers. At time you can almost see him as a person and not an actor (I'm saying this since I've never met him and do not know what he is like but his answers gave me a descriptive idea of how he could actually be in real life :P ... maybe those who have met him can vouch for this hehe).

Like you've said, this mindset makes a good actor and there is truth in that. He tries not to detach himself from the real world, the real him hence he can develop his characters as real as possible ;)