Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

After watching Healer, I feel not being healed at all. In opposite, I feel...don't know how to express that, some uncomfortable feeling when stop watching, when not seeing him. ah, It s called ADDICTED. yes exactly it is addicted. hix hix :'(( otoke :(( I need he has more projects for my addiction.if not, I feel sad, I feel miss.JCW has stolen our hearts. He is a real theft rather than a healer. he stole my heart  =((  seriously TT .TT :(( <heartbreaking>   

Hi everyone I have finally decided to join this thread.

Since I have been lurking here for quite some time

I am so in love with JCW,such an amazing actor with sweetness that oozes out him and he doesn't even have to try

I actually became his fan after watching Healer, which I began to watch due to the writer and knowing PMY previous dramas.

I have seen bits and pieces of EK since I am big Ha Ji Won but couldn't sit and watch 50 episodes.

Now that Healer has finished I am officially a fan of this wonderful handsome man and I will now sit and watch all episodes of EK just for him lol

adlyn13 said: Hi everyone I have finally decided to join this thread. Since I have been lurking here for quite some time I am so in love with JCW,such an amazing actor with sweetness that oozes out him and he doesn't even have to try I actually became his fan after watching Healer, which I began to watch due to the writer and knowing PMY previous dramas. I have seen bits and pieces of EK since I am big Ha Ji Won but couldn't sit and watch 50 episodes. Now that Healer has finished I am officially a fan of this wonderful handsome man and I will now sit and watch all episodes of EK just for him lol

Guest Cinderella1

i have just finiished   waatchiing  Ji Chang Wook Tudou Exclusive Interview ;;))

he's  ssoooo adorable !! he said  he's in the process  of  choosing his next project yyaaayy another drama is coming 
<:-P

Hello everyone!
Just dropping by and saying hello. The last time I was in this thread was 2011-2012, I think. Maybe one of the first posters of this thread LOL.
Anyways, I just want to congratulate JCW for a job well done in healer. He made me watch dramas again, and made me addicted to Healer. I just check dramas, and if it doesn't suit my taste, I would drop it, if the story is going downhill, I'll stop watching it. Not even my other favorite actors had made me watch religiously. In healer, I was always at the edge of my seat, and his acting was really superb! I won't enumerate everything because all superlatives might run out in describing how awesome he was in healer.
And btw, @Cherkell thanks for all the updates and juicy news, photos, and all JCW tidbits, you really are the ever dependable one I've known from way back 2011. I always check this thread :x

CherKell said: ShinRaeMi said:
Am Ji Chang Wook new Fan... after watching Healer of cos! :)
Few Qns:1) Does his fans have a common name?  2) I saw that his kr fan group is call day rock?  Wae?
Lets fangirl over him together here. :)

Haha...I've just saw the new short video he posted on his IG. He is such a cutie! :))

Talking about JCW's potential new project, drama "Jejudo Gatbsy" of the Hong sisters  has not confirmed any casting of the main lead yet. The drama will be aired on MBC in May. I'm not so sure if it's too soon for a come-back project and if JCW is offered the lead role at all. Anyway, obviously JCW is considering his next project now, so that means he has been receiving offers  ;;)  .  His recent video on IG indicates that he is an excellent candidate for a rom-com drama.

;))

pluie625 said: Hello everyone!
Just dropping by and saying hello. The last time I was in this thread was 2011-2012, I think. Maybe one of the first posters of this thread LOL.
Anyways, I just want to congratulate JCW for a job well done in healer. He made me watch dramas again, and made me addicted to Healer. I just check dramas, and if it doesn't suit my taste, I would drop it, if the story is going downhill, I'll stop watching it. Not even my other favorite actors had made me watch religiously. In healer, I was always at the edge of my seat, and his acting was really superb! I won't enumerate everything because all superlatives might run out in describing how awesome he was in healer.
And btw, @Cherkell thanks for all the updates and juicy news, photos, and all JCW tidbits, you really are the ever dependable one I've known from way back 2011. I always check this thread :x

Anyone who wants to watch his Radio Star appearance can here:
http://jichangwookindonesia.blogspot.com/2014/07/video-ji-chang-wook-at-radio-star-e322.html

I'm actually trying to put those on YT but it's blocked by MBC due to copyrights.. so I give up n just upload them elsewhere #:-S