Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

10 hours ago, Tuvi Girl said:

I haven’t seen those photos. Do you mind sharing them here?

Well, that could be a problem.....

seriously.gif

My picture collection is very big since I am a picture-packrat, and is not well organized since the bounty of all of Backstreet Rookie stuff, NewBin stuff, all kinds of recent stuff, so finding them is problematic and has taken a while.  I have found only three and all of them are Instagram posts, which I don't have permission to re-post.  Even if I did have permission, back on this thread page 604 in June of this year, Soompi has ruled that because of copyright restrictions we can no longer embed IG posts.  I think I read that they didn't even want IG LINKS posted, but I can't find that rule right now.  So, I am going to post links to 3, and we'll see if they get moderated away.  It is interesting to note that on at least one, the poster that I reference has reposted the link from someone else, who may have been the original author.  I didn't follow that one all the way back, but it may be something you want to pursue.  Also, I know there are other camera shots of what may have been location shoots for Punishment/Black Call, but I can't find those in my stash right now.  I will look as I have time.  I started finding these Punishment scenes back in March of this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD1mcQwJ-VT/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9T6S8JpP0y/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9O3b0mpPfv/

I don't DO Twitter :tounge_wink:, so I don't know what might be in any Ji Chang Wook Twitters, so good luck on that.  Cherkell might know better.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mai Stars said:

I don't DO Twitter :tounge_wink:, so I don't know what might be in any Ji Chang Wook Twitters, so good luck on that.  Cherkell might know better.

Sorry to be Captain Bringdown again, but none of these are related to Wook's filming for "Punishment."  The 1st IG post is a photoshop meme using Wook's character from "The K2."  The 2nd one was taken on set during the filming of "The K2."  The 3rd one was taken during the filming of "Whirlwind Girl 2" when the cast was in Japan for the taekwondo finals.

I think we can link to IG posts but not embed the posts in Soompi.  The litigation is still winding its way through the courts, so any ruling is way off in the future.  If that ever changes, a post will go out at that time.

• Like 1

Ha ha... I guess @Mai Stars hasn’t watched The K2 and Whirlwind Girl 2. :kiss_closed:
JCW and Kim Ji Won have confirmed their next project together! Gorgeous couple. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1426654wpp/ji-chang-wook-and-kim-ji-won-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama-by-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-director

Ji Chang Wook And Kim Ji Won Confirmed To Star In New Drama By “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Director

Ji Chang Wook And Kim Ji Won Confirmed To Star In New Drama By “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Director

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Live Or Die By Style Ep. 2 is out. Watch it if you haven’t yet. We get to see his funny side and it turns out, he has tattoos on both his legs. 

Even though we’re all having a tough time with this covid/pandemic, if it wasn’t for this pandemic, I think I would still just scroll pass anything that relates to JCW. I’m so glad I watched his dramas and movie. He truly has this charm about him and his smile :wub:. Plus, he’s such a talented actor yet funny. I can’t wait for his upcoming drama with Kim Ji Won. 

jcw-featured.jpg?w=600&h=300

[Magazine] Close Encounters with Ji Chang Wook:  The Kinetic Actor Gets Personal on His Emotional Journey of Success

It's not a stretch to think that God spent a lot of time on this one, even within the South Korean realm where actors and idols are distinguished both by their craft and by their beauty.  And it's easy to typecast Ji Chang Wook given such irrefutable good looks.  His lead role as a skater in the 2020 romance drama Smile Again first put him on the map, but it was his emotive agility as the eccentric prince and emperor in Empress Ki a few years later that sealed his reputation as a versatile and skilled actor.

Ever since, Ji has become the marquee name in acting.  We've seen him as a reclusive courier-for-hire in Healer, a vengeful bodyguard in The K2, and an unapproachable prosecutor in Suspicious Partner, moving through action flicks, thrillers, dramas, period pieces and rom coms with metamorphic ease over the decade he's been in the business.  Yet being able to leave new imprints on his audience is still his pursuit, and perhaps the linchpin to his success.  Fresh from his role as a convenience store manager in 2020's Backstreet Rookie, the actor talks to ELLE Singapore about his start in theatre before crossing over to TV, his technique for embodying different characters, and the pressure of outperforming one's one stellar repertoire.

Ji-Chang-Wook-2.jpg

READ MORE:  https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2020/10/01/magazine-close-encounters-with-ji-chang-wook-the-kinetic-actor-gets-personal-on-his-emotional-journey-of-success/

• Like 1