Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ji Chang-wook looks dandy in LA

Updated : July 03 2015

(ONE)

Fashion Magazine ONE revealed photos of actor Ji Chang-wook Thursday on its official Instagram.

In the snap taken in Los Angeles, the 27-year-old actor gazes at the camera, posing against a vivid-colored background in an all-white outfit.

He also looks funky in a black leather jacket, drawing the public’s gaze.

(ONE)

Ji is scheduled to fly to Japan to meet fans at Toyosu PIT concert hall on July 18, prior to fan meetings elsewhere including Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseon.ko@heraldcorp.com)

Edited by kanyaprasetyo
  • Like 11

Guess who is in his creating mode? [思考]

86e5bfa3jw1etppmrfdbmj22801hcwq9.jpg

The Chinese representative of LONSDALE posted this picture, whereas LONSDALE Weibo has announced with the BTS video released that their WARMAX Feather/Down jacket will be on sale July 20; and most importantly, the tee shirt designed by uri Wookie is scheduled to go on sale July 15! Tsk tsk, well well, taking every opportunity to suck all Ji Chang Wook's C-fans dry eh, LONSDALE China? [挖鼻]

• Like 13

[Exclusive] Ji Chang Wook 2015 Asia Tour in Hong Kong

JCWkitchen_HK_2241

It has been almost a year since I met Ji Chang Wook at his 2014 Taipei fan meeting, and I’m glad to be able to attend the first stop of his first ever Asia Tour this year! Those of you who read my fan account last year may recall me declaring that as the craziest thing I’ve ever done. I think my trip to Hong Kong this time tops that. Though I wasn’t too happy about certain things that happened that night, buying that ticket to Hong Kong to see him was a worthwhile decision nevertheless.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/03/exclusive-ji-chang-wook-2015-asia-tour-in-hong-kong-fan-account/#more-10480

• Like 14

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

[Exclusive] Ji Chang Wook 2015 Asia Tour in Hong Kong

JCWkitchen_HK_2241

It has been almost a year since I met Ji Chang Wook at his 2014 Taipei fan meeting, and I’m glad to be able to attend the first stop of his first ever Asia Tour this year! Those of you who read my fan account last year may recall me declaring that as the craziest thing I’ve ever done. I think my trip to Hong Kong this time tops that. Though I wasn’t too happy about certain things that happened that night, buying that ticket to Hong Kong to see him was a worthwhile decision nevertheless.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/03/exclusive-ji-chang-wook-2015-asia-tour-in-hong-kong-fan-account/#more-10480

Hello have a nice day again, can I translated it into Vietnamese? I always like your Exclusive :)

[CF] New behind-the-scenes footage of Ji Chang Wook’s Lonsdale CF

20150702-Lonsdale21

Lonsdale keeps releasing video after video of Ji Chang Wook at the photo shoot for their CF. This time, he is shown posing for photos in Lonsdale’s WARMAX down jackets, and gives a short interview along with fellow Lonsdale model, actress Kim Ji Won.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/04/cf-new-behind-the-scenes-footage-of-ji-chang-wooks-lonsdale-cf/#more-10731

• Like 6

Ji Chang Wook to make his big screen debut in “Fabricated City”

72270748-1.jpg?w=600

As we first reported months ago, Actor Ji Chang Wook will be venturing beyond dramas to the big screen as the lead of a new movie.

Ji Chang Wook has been chosen to front director Park Kwang Hyun’s new action movie “Fabricated City” (working title; produced by TPS Company) as the lead, and is now making preparations for filming. Before commencing filming, Ji Chang Wook and the production team gathered at a certain place in Seoul on the afternoon of 27 June to hold a prayer ceremony to pray for a safe production of the movie.

Note: Glorious Entertainment has yet to make any official statement confirming this news, so take this with a pinch of salt for now.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/04/movie-ji-chang-wook-to-make-his-big-screen-debut-in-fabricated-city/#more-10757

• Like 10

Hello have a nice day again, can I translated it into Vietnamese? I always like your Exclusive :)

Hello again.  Could you please delete the picture in your quote?  Those are the Soompi Rules.  :)

And can we also please take these conversations out of this thread and communicate through PMs instead?  Let's stick to discussing Ji Chang Wook and not our little cowtown fan site.  Thanks.

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

Project from Vietnam for JI CHANG WOOK's Birthday - 05.07.87 - 05.07.15 ☼

[Vietsub + Hangul ] Your Warmth - Ji Chang Wook < JI CHANG WOOK's Birthday ♥>

Edited by mrSimpleJ0507

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

Hello again.  Could you please delete the picture in your quote?  Those are the Soompi Rules.  :)

And can we also please take these conversations out of this thread and communicate through PMs instead?  Let's stick to discussing Ji Chang Wook and not our little cowtown fan site.  Thanks.

thanks for reminding me. I deleted it. And please don't misunderstand me again. I repeat my ansewer : I never bring J and his fame to make money and use for commerical. If post this isn't allow in there, I wil delete it. And I hope I will not make you and everybody feel uncomfortable and bother. Sorry and thanks.

Even though there is  no confirmation from Glorious , it is so likely that JCW will start filming Fabricated City t this month. As I predict, his new project is an action movie. I wonder if Shim Eun Kyung will be his co-star. She's very awesome in Miss Granny. I'm not sure if crime action genre is my cup of tea, but I totally have confidence in JCW's decision.  I guess the movie will be released sometime in early 2016. It will be a long time....*sigh*

• Like 4

Happy 29th Birthday to Ji Chang Wook!

happy-birthday-jcw21.jpg?w=600&h=275

Today is 5 July.  A great day for various reasons, but the most important reason (and why we launched this little website exactly one year ago) is that it is also Ji Chang Wook’s birthday!  Chukkahamnida!

• Like 10

Finally Soompi is now working (or is it just me that experienced a downtime of almost 5 hours!!!!)

Anyway happy that we are back in time for or Wookies Special Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA JCW!  Wishing you a WONDERFUL YEAR FULL OF LOVE, SUCCESS and HAPPINESS!  May you always be HEALTHY AND SAFE!  May the GOOD LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU!   May the PEACE that passes all understanding always be with you and may you have the kind and humble heart in all that you do!

• Like 4

@Ahpheng wow your last 3 cstrips are daebak so happy reading them bringing all the feels in those scenes!!! I have a sudden urge to rewatch those moments!!!

so quiet in here ....is it due to Soompi's maintenance?? So wrong timing for our Wooki's bday celebration!!!

gtg to have some sleep it is 330 am in this side of me!

• Like 2

To the ever loving Ji Chang wook-sshi, I am sending you three balloons with three wishes for you on your birthday.

1. I wish that this birthday teaches you something new and beautiful.

2. I wish that you will have a day you will remember forever and smile.

3. I wish that such days keep coming in every single day of your life.

Happy Birthday wookie. May you continue to be happy and fill us with your happiness. :)

• Like 9

Many fans have started wishing happy birthday on his instagram for the past few hours. :) I think JCW will read comments on his IG on his birthday. ( Do you know the KPopStarz singer Park Jimin? She also has the same birthday as JCW. They are both so cute and talented.)

• Like 2