Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest minksquared

he looks absolutely gorgeous even with the thick makeup, but my eyes keep looking at his bare legs .... Hmmm!! 

Gif credit as watermarked /DC (pl let me know if this is not allowed here, thanks ) 

@Ahpheng Same here! I mean, about his bare legs :w00t: I'm totally focused on it and I can't seem to take my eyes off it.... Double Hmmm!!

@Maja
Ooohhhh sexy ava, Maja! Now... did you ask for HD from ELLE MEN? Here's a cover photo off Elle Men's FB. :D  I just wish I can un-PS the pictures a little bit. :sweatingbullets:
Edit: Okay, I've tried my best to save Wookie. LOL! Oh yeah, from the video I can see Bang Chigu is there, so maybe we can cross our fingers and WISH hard that Glorious will update "normal-looking" pictures of Wookie from Elle Men. Heed our wishes, GE. Thank you in advance!

QathsL2.jpg

Original...

11050123_1000122400028598_69940678463058

Edited by sia3
Added a PS version
  • Like 16

Guest Centurysf

Thanks all for the wonderful update. Do you know when they will fix the view count for JCW? They did not transfer our view counts like everyone else. we would be at a million by now and ready for his birthday!

Edited by Centurysf

@mellindea Totally agree with you!!! The less photoshop, the better he looks. Same with styling, the less styling, the better he looks. He's already handsome. The more you mess with his natural looks, the more it looks over-styled. That's why I prefer the glorious pictures and fancams.

• Like 2

[Magazine/Eng Sub] Preview of Ji Chang Wook in Elle Men Hong Kong

20150626-ElleMenHK_05

Following his Hong Kong fan meeting last week, Ji Chang Wook is being featured in the July issue of Elle Men Hong Kong.  The following is an excerpt from the magazine.

ELLE-MEN_new_celeb_img_665_400_bg

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/27/magazineeng-sub-preview-of-ji-chang-wook-in-elle-men-hong-kong/#more-10401

EDIT:  I've read some grumblings that we did not translate the entire interview.  If you read the title of the post, it says PREVIEW, not Entire Article.  And the translation was done from his spoken Korean to English since the Chinese subs of his spoken Korean were incorrect in several places.  Really, people... *sheesh*

• Like 16

[Interview] 20150627 Oriental Daily [updated with more pics!]

Ji Chang Wook, No Framework For Love

0627-00288-015b1

Korean star Ji Chang Wook who is popular among drama fans in Asia, came to Hong Kong recently for a press conference at Mikiki shopping mall and a fan meeting, and accepted an interview with Oriental Daily. Ji Chang Wook who previously toyed with a noona-younger brother romance with Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young in “Empress Ki” and “Healer” respectively, reveals that he is open to dating an older or foreign woman in reality, and feels that as long as both sides are able to communicate, age and language are not a problem.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/27/interview-20150627-oriental-daily/#more-10445

bkn-20150627122351695-0627_00862_001_05b

• Like 19

Thanks for translating the article. JCW is open to date an older woman, haha,...Of course I am not surprised; he had always said that the age gap doesn't matter in many of his previous interview. :D

Elle Hongkong do so much photoshop on JCW's face that he looks so unnatural. Anyway, the BTS video looks good. If you're bored with the Prince Charming image of JCW, check this out:

tumblr_nql4eu543I1twu697o1_500.jpg

source: vk.com/jichangwook

Yeah, I can tell JCW is an obedient and devoted type of boyfriend. ^_^:lol::P  

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

Lee Min-ho ranked top for acting performances followed by Ji Chang-wook

Who is the winner in the acting performances survey competition by TopStarNews? The winner of the top 8 tournament has been decided.

The final winner is Lee Min-ho with Ji Chang-wook as the runner-up.

Lee Min-ho won 54900 votes and Ji Chang-wook won 44303. As the total number of votes suggest, it was a big match.

This voting competition for actors was as competitive as the previous competition for idol stars.

skip unrelated

photo606916.jpg

Messages for Ji Chang-wook

# 3759 Participant

Actor Ji Chang-wook, you do your best with everything, acting performances, musicals, just to name a few. I'm rooting for you. Your appearance, voice, personality, and your acting performance, which is the best. Fighting, Ji Chang-wook, you'll expand your realm into the global community on and on. Good luck with your Hong Kong fan meeting. Actor Ji Chang-wook, full of passion and integrity. The reason you can pull off any characters is thanks to your acting performance. I'd like to see you soon in your next project. Ji Chang-wook, fighting.

# 3817 Participant
He is not an one-hit wonder overnight. His acting ability is derived from the inner talent accumulated through performances. An actor, who has reached this far based on his own efforts step by step. This is why I'm proud of you, actor Ji even more.

# 2848 Participant
A passionate actor who has been establishing his acting performance skills step by step. An actor, who always treasure his fans, dealing with his fans one by one with his warm heart... An actor who is always loved. I cheer for you. Actor Ji! Be always healthy. Even under the busy schedule, you never lose your smiles. I'm touched by your efforts. I love you so so much♡♡

# 4231 Participant
The facial expressions, your eyes, gestures and your everything don't let our eyes turn away from you. You're the real actor. No need to say more. Actor Ji Chang-wook, you're the real actor, who knows to treasure people.

# 5455 Participant
An actor equipped with the look, singing ability, personality and of course the superb acting skills! I believe you're the only actor who can move people with both musicals and dramas. I'm always rooting for you. I'd like to see you in your next project soon

link: http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-ranked-top-for-acting-performances-followed-by-ji-chang-wook-83746.html

• Like 10

@mellindea Totally agree with you!!! The less photoshop, the better he looks. Same with styling, the less styling, the better he looks. He's already handsome. The more you mess with his natural looks, the more it looks over-styled. That's why I prefer the glorious pictures and fancams.

Hi, actually, he doesn't need photoshop at all - you said so - he's already handsome. I could't agree with you more - - I love watching him in his candid moment & off-cam since he' s not made up at all. Even with just so casual wearing he looks gorgeous. :lol:

• Like 5

The voting for acting performance between LMH and JCW seems like a popularity voting instead. ;) I liked LMH a lot before I knew about JCW, but in term of acting, I think JCW performs much better.

JCW is featured on a Japanese TV Drama Guide magazine no. 59.

11325813_983128645076667_768694658_n.jpg

cred: jichangwookk IG

:) I hope JCW is having a good rest after his busy schedule for the past few weeks. I feel like he has been visiting the whole world already.

• Like 4

The voting for acting performance between LMH and JCW seems like a popularity voting instead. ;) I liked LMH a lot before I knew about JCW, but in term of acting, I think JCW performs much better.

JCW is featured on a Japanese TV Drama Guide magazine no. 59.

[snipped]

cred: jichangwookk IG

And this is why I consider these "polls" absolutely worthless.  They're only money-grabbers from fangirls to spend their lives texting over and over again, and in the big picture of things, mean absolutely NOTHING except to stir up fan wars.  Which according to several posts I've read over the past few hours, mission accomplished.  *sheesh*

If you want to purchase it, the name of that Japanese magazine is 韓国TVドラマガイド(59) (Kankoku TV Drama MOOK magazine #059), and your best bet is through Amazon Japan or Innolife.

@nploan, thanks for sharing that IG because it brings to my attention what @sia3, @Maja and I have been warning you all for ages now -- those scans were originally provided by Yoko20-15's Weibo account (most of us know her as @orange_peel1 over on Twitter), but people are stealing reposting them whilst cutting out her logo in the process and she's very upset over this to the point she will stop sharing scans going forward.  Unless you people want to be publicly shamed, please please PLEASE give credit where credit is due, okay?  Gomawo.

• Like 13

I wonder if it is totally legal to scan a pic from a magazine and then post it online without permission from the magazine. When we scan a pic or an article from a magazine, I think at least we should indicate the most original source, the name of author/ photographer, but they rarely do it. It's hard to control every little legal or courtesy matter on the internet, so I just enjoy whatever that is provided. 

I hope Konus Brand will release the photos they took soon. I really look forward to seeing the pics of JCW at La Jolla, and Old Town in San Diego, California. :) 

Edited by nploan
  • Like 6

CHIBI FAN ART by Kafee的寶貝:

It says Wookie is missing for 7 days now

6bb29691jw1etjn5c3fkmj20bu0hsq4f.jpg

6bb29691jw1etkr0ni06lj20lc0sgq5z.jpg

KWAVE Releases Interview Video 

Omo omo! Did I read it right? He said next project will start filming in July?! What is it in the first place???
And Wookie mention Thailand for Fan Meeting too! >>> Although now it is hard to say because of the MERS situation. =.=''

Love the question about "What is the reason he hates eating carrot?" - HAHAHA!
He said he dislikes it since young, and just dislikes the taste of it (Bingo!), and his mother makes him eat/drink them when young coz it's good for the eyes. This is exactly like what my aunt did, blend carrot juice for me to drink and I won't drink it unless it is cold, LOL! @Ahpheng I sense a C-strip coming up from this interview for you.

Edited by sia3
  • Like 17