Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@Mjownnie, my chingu.   Again, this is a pay back gift to you!  Let’s continue spazzing in our own la la land.

------------------------------------

@manyearsago dearest chingu, thanks so much for translating! Yes, may we always adore the same Oppa for our everlasting 'lalaland' ;)

• Like 3

@raito1310 I attempted to translate but all I could discern is:

Literal Translation: Facepop * * * * Quickly Download

[Facepop * * * * Download Now!]

Sorry, I really can't discern the four words between 'Facepop and Quickly', so I took to Weibo & FB HK to find out if anyone knows what he said, instead I only found his fans teasing him as many could not figure it out as well LOL Granted Weibo's majority speaks Mandarin but it was funny when they asked if he was really speaking Cantonese? Some said it sounded like Thai LOL. I'll say, give him credits for the effort! :):wub: He sure sounded cute!

I suppose he's just introducing the app and urged everyone to download :)

lol...i speak Cantonese but I also do not know what the "ya tui chek kon" supposed to be.  But from the ending of download la....means just that.  Download the FacePop Apps quickly now

• Like 1

oh my .. kindly give credits to the one who had a hard time capturing wookies where abouts .. what can we do without them ?

chingus, thanks for the updates. it is really appreciated.

@Mjwonnie whoah i feel your post.indeed jcw is a real cool guy. can you pm me the vid of yours? thanks.

Edited by osari
  • Like 3

ommo! O.O i just died in the hk elle men july cover ! :w00t: i cant wait to have more goodies in that issue and yes, im ready to die again and again hahaha :D

@raito1310 thank you for that update!

pink and blue tops suits him, and his hair is gorgeous!

• Like 3

Guest minmin123

Hi chingus, please vote JCW for Best Korean Actor in the First Half of 2015. The polling ended at June 30, 2015.

Here is the link :

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actor-kdrama

Currently JCW at 4th place.

Current result for best actor :

1. Park Yoo Chun - 37.1%

2. Kim Soo Hyun - 33.41%

3. Lee Jong Suk - 10.72%

4. Ji Chang Wook - 7.59%

Thanks.....

[Exclusive] Two hours in Los Angeles with Ji Chang Wook

konus2.jpg?w=600&h=450

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I read words that I never thought I’d ever read:

Ji Chang Wook is headed to the States!

party4edit.jpg?w=600&h=600

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/24/exclusive-two-hours-in-los-angeles-with-ji-chang-wook/#more-9898

NOTE:  Apologies for taking so long to post this, folks.  Time management was not on my side after returning from this trip.  *sigh*

• Like 19

JCW sang so many songs for the Hongkong fan meeting this time. I love the song "Sarang Surowo" very much. His voice sounds cuter than usual. Haha...I'm not sure if he just made an act when he forgot the lyrics while playing the piano or he actually messed up. So the piano genius in "Five Fingers" is just a fake one. LOL :P

Anyway, he is so charming as always. 

He has received many offers for his next project. I hope he will get the best one! I can't wait to see what is his next movie or drama. Hurry up JCW!!! 

Edited by nploan
  • Like 11

QUIZ: Can you identify these 20 Korean stars by their smiles?

We love to see our favorite actors and actresses laughing and having a good time. Many of them have won over our hearts with their radiant smiles, but how well do you really know the distinctive grins of Korea's top actors and actresses? Take this quiz to find out! How many of these 20 actors and actresses can you identify by their smiles alone?

Hint: Don't be fooled by the lip tint. We've alternated actors and actresses for the entire list.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Korean_actor_smile17.png

17. Ji Chang Wook

Ji_Chang_wok_smile_18.jpg

source : dramafever

• Like 6

Noob here !

JCW is seriously gorgeous. It should be a crime to be that beautiful. I only recently started watching K-dramas, and Empress Ki was my introduction to JCW; I literally did a double take when he came on screen, and rewound & paused to get a proper glimpse of him again. 

• Like 7