Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

All these HD from the HK FM are making me go blind!!! I'm so happy looking at these pictures!! Thank you everyone for posting these pics. 

By the way, @Maja Do you know which magazine that is my friend? I want to ask my friend to buy it for me. Thank you :D

• Like 5

All these HD from the HK FM are making me go blind!!! I'm so happy looking at these pictures!! Thank you everyone for posting these pics. 

By the way, @Maja Do you know which magazine that is my friend? I want to ask my friend to buy it for me. Thank you :D

That is from the 31 July 2015 issue of Hanryu Pia magazine - the issue published after Wook was featured on the cover of the 30 June edition.  He stated in his interview therein that he would have small articles about him also published in the next two or three issues thereafter.

• Like 9

@Mjwonnie  Thanks so much for sharing your experience at wookie's hong kong fan meeting. It's so nice to hear. I wish I could have been there. :P It's so nice to hear more about how warm wookie is. Looking at the fancams, his warmth/cuteness just shines through. You can tell that he tried to be open to fans and really enjoy the time together. And a lot of thought was put into the fan meeting itself. 

• Like 8

@Mjwonnie a very big thank you for your post.some of us weren't there but lil bits and pieces(from pictures,fancams, and now your story) made us feel like we were there. We weren't there physically but we were there in spirit.

Hearing stories about how kind,humble(etc) he is warms my heart a lot and I feel so so proud. He is shy in nature but that hasn't stopped him from being himself with fans. He is honest. And I agree, there are some actors who would rather think of their images when in public but not our wookie,he's one of a kind. He knows he cant dance(i cringe and laugh when i watch videos of him dancing) but hes not shy to show the world that you cant be  perfect all the time. He even named himself the "dancing machine" lol.The more I get to know him,the more I love him. For me to love you,you must have done something right.only 2 actors so far has drawn me in cuz of their character. Wookie and Joseph Morgan( some of you might know him in vampire diaries and the originals as Klaus. He has a similar character  when it comes to fans and shyness).

I'm happy to be a ji Chang wook fan and a proud one .:)

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 12

Guest erminda2671

Hearing your stories make me more hopeful and prayerful that he'll include Philippines in his next Asia tour. Wookie make this a reality for your fans here

Actor Ji Chang-wook owns crowd in Hong Kong fan meeting

photo605091.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook's first Asia fan meeting began with a huge success.

Ji Chang-wook owned the feverish crowd on the venue during his Hong Kong fan meeting, 'THIS IS JCW' on June 20th as he presented the incredible love and the super class service for his fans.

He has been ever enthusiastic with the fan meeting from the planning stage of the event. He went on the stage without an interpreter and proved he still could communicate with his fans well as he wanted a direct communication with his fans. His considerate thoughts touched his fans' heart.

Ji Chang-wook enjoyed playing games with his fans and gave nail art set as a gift. He also painted nails for one of his fans. He then reenacted the Snow Flower Kiss scene from "Healer" with one of his fans on the venue.

This will be an unforgettable memory for many of the fans, who were at the venue. His charismatic performance and sincere and cheerful talk continued on the stage. He also sang the original sound track, 'I'll keep you safe" from "Healer". After finishing the song, he apologized, "It was not as great as the time when I practiced. I'm sorry". His cute apology made the audience feverish instantly.

The flamboyant stage and the unique performances matched the quality of a concert. It proved Ji Chang-wook's efforts to show the love towards his fans.

Although the fan meeting was right after his tight schedule from UK to Hong Kong via Shanghai, Ji Chang-wook looked absolutely excited.

After the fan meeting, his fans started spreading their experiences through online as well as offline. Also the local media covered his news on their front pages, proving his elevated stance as a hallyu star.

Ji Chang-wook is currently accommodating busy domestic and international schedules while he is reviewing scripts to select his next project.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr. Read more at: http://tr.im/uvC3N
  • Like 16

Ji Chang Wook′s Japan Fanmeeting Tickets Sell Out in 10 Minutes

Actor Ji Chang Wook is fulfilling his duty as a ′hallyu-maker.′

Ji Chang Wook successfully launched his first Asia fanmeeting tour This is JCW at Hong Kong′s KITEC Star Hall on June 20, and now tickets for his Japan stop have sold out in 10 minutes.

Ji Chang Wook′s Japan Fanmeeting Tickets Sell Out in 10 Minutes

Despite the fact that the hallyu fever has stalled in Japan, interest in Ji Chang Wook has not burned out.

Just as Ji Chang Wook touched the hearts of his fans in Hong Kong on this fanmeeting tour, which he personally prepared, he is expected to capture the hearts of his fans in Japan.

The first episode of KBS′ Healer, which stars Ji Chang Wook, who ranges between a manly man and romantic, will air on Japan′s CS Satellite Theater on June 28 before airing regularly every Friday night at 11 p.m. beginning on July 31.

This is expected to propel Ji Chang Wook′s popularity in Japan even further, and local media outlets are taking interest.

A source close to Ji Chang Wook stated, "Thank you for your interest in and support for Ji Chang Wook. In order to return the favor with a great stage and a good time, Ji Chang Wook is pushing forward with preparations and looking forward to the day he will meet fans in Japan."

Ji Chang Wook′s fanmeeting will take place at Toyosu PIT on July 18 at 5 p.m.

Photo credit: Glorious Entertainment

• Like 19

@Mjwonnie Thank you Thank you so much for sharing your story. Even I did not have the opportunity to be there but you swept me off my feet with your story. I have that 'died and gone to heaven' feeling reading your story too!! He is warm, considerate and kind and just so natural in every way. That's why people just can't resist his charms...i mean who could?? Even though he admitted that he is a shy person but that doesn't stop him from doing the funny things like the dance that will make people laugh...instead we love him more for that. His efforts to show his love for fans is endless and how can we resist loving him. I'm so proud of him and so proud to be his fan. Thanks again for sharing your story. It made my day :)

@cherkell So great to hear his tickets sold out in 10 minutes!!  Wow!!

• Like 11

Guest minksquared

Ji Chang Wook On Lonsdale Webpage

Our handsome model is now featured on Lonsdale webpage :)

You can check it out here: http://lonsdale.tmall.com/

Snapshot of the webpage in spoiler:

6af652f0gw1etdr23mq36j216g0lfn5j.jpg

6af652f0gw1etdr26xk6rj21750iv10b.jpg

6af652f0gw1etdr293puyj20iq0e2n01.jpg

6af652f0gw1etdr2a1o29j20jo0e1gnb.jpg

6af652f0gw1etdr2cdix7j20io0e4gou.jpg

6af652f0gw1etdr2fhgd3j21gj0nddlo.jpg

6af652f0gw1etdr2igzj9j20h40letb9.jpg

Credits

> Lonsdale Webpage 

> Screencaps by: 池昌旭小情人

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

This Is JCW - Hong Kong Fan Meet

Wonderful pictures from Sooying :) Looking like a dashing prince in white!

@Mjwonnie how wonderful your story was!! :wub: Thanks for sharing!

687adfdcgw1ete1lslfcwj21jk111ws0.jpg

687adfdcgw1ete1lnt5otj21111jkk20.jpg687adfdcgw1ete1llqiiqj21jk111gyj.jpg

687adfdcgw1ete1lha020j21jk1117hh.jpg687adfdcgw1ete1ldbz4kj21111jktjy.jpg687adfdcgw1ete1lc3msgj21jk111qea.jpg687adfdcgw1ete1l8d5i1j21jk111n6v.jpg687adfdcgw1ete1l73ibxj21111jk13j.jpg687adfdcgw1ete1l5uvchj21jk1117hn.jpg

Credit: SooYing 

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

@raito1310 I attempted to translate but all I could discern is:

Literal Translation: Facepop * * * * Quickly Download

[Facepop * * * * Download Now!]

Sorry, I really can't discern the four words between 'Facepop and Quickly', so I took to Weibo & FB HK to find out if anyone knows what he said, instead I only found his fans teasing him as many could not figure it out as well LOL Granted Weibo's majority speaks Mandarin but it was funny when they asked if he was really speaking Cantonese? Some said it sounded like Thai LOL. I'll say, give him credits for the effort! :):wub: He sure sounded cute!

I suppose he's just introducing the app and urged everyone to download :)

Hanryu Pia Magazine 2015.07.31 (韓流ぴあ 2015年7月31日号)

Elements of Ji Chang Wook

Vol. 1 – My Favourite Things

Hi, I am Ji Chang Wook.  With the starting of serial publication about me in this magazine, I am pleased that I will be able to communicate with you for some time from now on.  In the meantime I have a heart-throbbing feeling that another aspect of me which I didn’t even know it myself will pop out (laugh). 

The first topic is “My Favourite Things.”  The happy feelings like something I enjoy and can relax that I am going to talk about.  There are things like sports, food and various topics but manga (comics) is always my favourite since a long time ago, especially Japanese manga.  I always read youth manga.  I have been collecting so many to the extent that I have a huge collection, not just one volume but the whole series and I bought so many (laugh).  Because my house is full of manga books, I guess I have to sort them out.

I also like watching movies regardless of their genres but actually I found it hard to watch horror.  After watching a horror movie, don't you feel like a ghost is following around behind you?   It is thrilling, isn’t it?  However, if I am offered to play a horror genre one day, even I feel “it is really a horror”, I will still try to play it.  I wonder if people are frightened when they watch it (laugh).  However it doesn’t look like it is a project that I am frightened to finish (laugh).

When I was little, I didn’t like watching TV.  If I had time, I would rather go out running around to play with my friends.  Occasionally when I was watching TV at home, I only watched anime.  At that time, there were boys manga like “Slam Dunk” and “Moero! Top Striker”.  At school, there were basketball team and soccer team.  Certainly I was a soccer team member!  Even now, I belong to a soccer team.

And then, I like Japan and recently I said to my friends “I want to go to Japan.” (laugh)   What I like most about Japan is its food which is very delicious.  Ah, I want to go just by talking about it.  I like ramen (noodle) in particular.  Because I like it so much, I will just go to Japan for eating ramen (laugh).  Don’t be surprised if you suddenly see me sitting in a ramen restaurant in Japan, please say hello to me!  Thinking about that I am able to communicate with you like this is making me so excited, I appreciate your support from now on.

Translated by manyearsago @ soompi

Since the scan is not that clear and it is very hard to read, I just hope I translated the article correctly.

Thank you @Maja for posting the pics.

@Mjwonnie, my chingu.   Again, this is a pay back gift to you!  Let’s continue spazzing in our own la la land.

• Like 16

@cherkell So great to hear his tickets sold out in 10 minutes!!  Wow!!

Granted, that was pretty easy to accomplish since there were 5 levels of ticket sales going on.  After you get the Japan fan club's direct purchases and then the fan club's mobile purchases taken into account, then the special pre-sale tickets through pia.jp and excite.jp added on to those purchases... I'm not surprised it sold out so quickly.  After seeing so many empty seats in Hong Kong, a sell-out is a sell-out -- we'll take it!  :lol:

For those that need help with purchasing the 31 July Hanryu Pia magazine, your best bet would be through Amazon Japan since they have an English language option.  Here's what the cover looks like and you can see the "Elements of Ji Chang Wook" tag on the left-side:

71MmXnUwtcL_zpsz1phpc66.jpg

• Like 8

thank you @manyearsago for the translation!!!

LOL at horror movie!! He's like me who doesn't like horror.. Mind you, I'm not someone who gets afraid/frightened easily, just dislike horror genre in general.. The horror movie he mentioned here is "Death Bell 2".. He played supporting role, but his role is important to the story. The movie itself is not as frightening as local horror movie in my country so I was okay while watching it.

• Like 7