Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest susany2k5_1

I was hoping he'd sport the hairstyle that he was rocking in his GRAZIA photoshoot (see my sig below).  Rather James Dean-ish in its styling and it would have meshed perfectly with that patterned tux jacket.  I'll have to send a note to his stylist reminding her to NEVER DO THAT AGAIN EVER. :))

I had a chance to watch again this morning and heard him thanking the PD-nim and all his sunbaenim, etc.  But that's what he normally does, since he has no family other than his mother and she's told him in the past to not include her in any speeches.  And we fans know he needs to give credit where credit is due because they're the ones paying the bills, basically -- we'll get our thanks the day he wins a Daesang at the Baeksang Awards!  (And you

KNOW I will be in the audience

when that grand day arrives!!!)

Does our puppy come from

a single parent household? If so kudos to mama Ji who done a fine job of raising our wookie into a fine, hardworking young man!! So proud!!

I am sorry to see this thread is so weak. Ji Chang Wook certainly deserves better. He’s got a huge talent and, regardless of the quality of his dramas, his acting performance is outstanding. I like the expressivity of his eyes, the mobility of his face and the way he’s getting into his characters – very natural and convincing. He’s good in both modern and historical dramas but The Warrior Baek Dong-soo remains my favorite.

I wonder where JCW’s fans are right now, maybe on the Five Fingers thread?  Why not here too?

I like his smile

Am here.. Am here.. I am one of his fans, I like to read but I don't know what to write/post.

I just hope he will got many good projects in the future, Chang Wook ssi, fighting !! And thank you for a good performance in Empress Ki

CherKellthanks for this nice picture with Ji Chang Wook and his mother 
;;) his eyes so cheerful and bright  don't let us suspect the sad story that you tell us 
No wonder that he plays so well the scenes Ta Hvan cries because his father death

X_X

Guest lara_luvre

hi, i'm a new in this thread..i become a fans of jcw after watching empress ki..fyi, i'm a big fan of ha ji won..and now i'm surely a big fan of jcw also..gudlak jcw..i'll support you in everything you do..love you :x

Guest lara_luvre

@niknokdagu425...yeah I like HJW with JCW too..their chemistry really undeniable..they're so so good together..I am JCW/TaHwan-HJW/SungNyang shipper

Guest niknokdagu425

lara_luvre said: @niknokdagu425...yeah I like HJW with JCW too..their chemistry really undeniable..they're so so good together..I am JCW/TaHwan-HJW/SungNyang shipper

Guest lara_luvre

hello chingu 1023 glad to see u here, im a tanyang shipper too, i was totally mesmerized with jcw's performance and he is such a hottie and so handsome too.

yup....agree with you..i don't know jcw before..but after i watched empress ki i fall in love with him..he can act very well..he portray emperor character well too..and ofcoz he's soooooo handsome and adorable...he like sporr/playing football too..it is a plus for me...love him...love him.....

Thanks for sharing the lovely video!
I remember watching it on youtube not too long ago...I think last week, and I'm still impressed with his singing when I watch it again now. Student Ji Chang Wook reminds me of his innocent, hard-working character in Smile Donghae. His singing has improved when you compare this to his singing now...he has come a long way indeed!
I like the song so I tried searching around but only managed to find the lyrics that his fans "deciphered" from the video. Basically the chorus keeps going "Even though dreaming is not a sin, my heart has already received its punishment". Don't quite get what the song means though since it probably has to be listened in the context of the musical. 
 Ji Chang Wook's stuff are really hard to find! I guess that's why we have the saying that good stuff are hard to come by...