Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Hi minksquared, thanks for sharing that "yawning" pic - hehehe. I wonder why some Koreans don't cover their mouths when they yawn, huh? But, so NICE indeed looking at JCW in his candid moment not minding other people around him at all. 

• Like 7

Offline all day yesterday and will pretty much be missing all day today, so updates from the Japan Fan Meeting will be sporadic at best.  Here's the setlist:

1. I Will Protect You (Healer OST)
2. Running to the Sky / Lee Juck
3. To the Butterfly (Empress Ki OST)*
4. Thinking of You / One More Chance
5. Rain /  Lee Juck
6. I Love You (Aishteru) / Yutaka Ozaki (Korean version)
7. Loveable / Kim Jong Kook
8. Close Your Eyes (Hitomi wo tojite) / Hirai Ken (Japanese version)

*I bet he sang this because the last 3 episodes of 'Empress Ki' will air today (Sunday) and next week on NHK-BS.

More to follow - stay tuned!

Edited by cherkell
  • Like 15

Thanks @cherkell for the info .

I was able to find a fancam on youtube that he sang "Close Your Eyes"  (I hope you all can enjoy it now before they took it out ).  Even though I don't understand but I can tell that he sang it so beautifully!!! The quality of the video is not good, but the emotion and effort he put into the song is so touching. :) Somehow I feel like he really loves Japanese fans. He even came down to the audiences twice when singing "Running to the sky" and 'Lovable", and he spent time to practice TWO Japanese songs to sing for them. It looks like there were more scene reenacts with fans than the Hongkong fan meeting. Haha...I notice that there are more older women in Japan fan meeting more than in other countries. ^_^ They occupied most of the first rows. 

Some other pics I found

Embedded image permalink

cred: Kazuko Matsumura

CKPsXODUwAInE7M.jpg

crd: Hy9981111

jx8Jkx0DY4M.jpg

DTe2aI8NkR8.jpg

cred: vk.com/jichangwook

Edited by nploan
  • Like 10

I wonder if JCW sang any Japanese song. If you know, please share the video with me? I love to hear him singing in a foreign language! ^^ I'm sure he can sing in Japanese very well.

He sang "Aishteru" (I Love You), a song made famous by Ozaki Yutaka (but only in Korean).  I'm not sure if there is footage available, but Rubeus and Glorious are issuing take-down notices right and left now on videos taken during the FM and shared via various social media portals.  So tread lightly, minasan.  Arigatou gozaimashita.  :D

can't wait to hear his voice in this song!!!

• Like 3

Guest minksquared

This Is JCW Japan Fan Meeting

18 July 2015

Beautiful capture of our boy from his recent Japan FM! :wub:

1437438039-99.jpg

1437438025-22.jpg

1437438049-61.jpg

Credit: Topstarnews 

@willenette I know, I've seen a few and wondered why they don't cover their yawn:D! But he's so cute it's ok hahaha and I too love seeing pictures of him taken candidly :)

Edited by minksquared

JCW looks so cool in the Konus video. He looks like he is a son of a Korean chaebol who studies abroad in America ( just like Lee Min Ho's character in The Heir ) . :lol::lol: 

Aozora8779 has just updated a very high quality video of his fan meeting in Hongkong on her blog  : http://jichangwook87.tistory.com/115

Do you recognize JCW in the pics below:

11265047_1593051694295044_1477120129_n.j

cred: julyjulu95 

The pics were taken in 2008.

Edited by nploan
  • Like 5

Guest minksquared

A couple of fancams of Wookie at the airport in Japan

8c860f57jw1eua9z2j0afj218g0ti467.jpg

8c860f57jw1eua9z5zd4gj218g0tiqaz.jpg

8c860f57jw1eua9zdkgkbj218g0ti47z.jpg

8c860f57jw1eua9zgwc7zj218g0tiah7.jpg