Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest minksquared

Wookie At Gimpo Airport Heading To Japan

17 July 2015

Credit sb.kim IG

He's looking so thin in those pictures @nploan but he's smiling ever so brightly! 

Edited by minksquared

He sure has lost a lot of weight but he's still smiling. Ajusshi BGs are suited up. Ha! Me likely.

Feels like a 100years since wookie updated. Its not easy trying to get used to it but i have to since his MS is coming up soon.

Have a safe trip wookie.:)

• Like 10

Ji Chang Wook Updated IG and Weibo! :wub:

005RlXsOjw1eu5ydi27l3j30qo0zkahb.jpg

오늘 의 일본 일정 끝 !!!!!!!! 나약한 매니져 는 나 보다 먼저 뻗음 .. !!! 이겼어 ..ee9084.pngee9084.pngee8091.pngee8091.pngee8091.pngee8091.pngee8091.pngee8091.png[Ha ha][Ha ha][Ha ha][Ha ha]ee9082.pngee9082.pngee9082.pngee9082.pngee9082.pngee9082.pngee9082.pngee9082.pngee9082.png

translation

Japan schedule today has ended!!!!!!!! 

#weak #manager #notliketheactor #firsttoget #knockedout #Igotthevictory

Edited by Maja
  • Like 14

Hahaha.. Uri Wookie and Bang Chi Gu friendship is just soo cute... :wub:

Best BFF/manager-actor ever!

I think he's the first actor I follow that truly likes his manager and not only going on business relationship but also friendship for years.. He really likes to take pics of Manager Bang.. hahaha.. :lol::lol: Manager Bang must be famous now..

• Like 6

Guest minksquared

Wookie Instagram Update 

[Translation] It's been a long time since I had dinner in Japan #yumyum #tummy #exploding #atnight#sorry

Translation credit - jichangwookies

Edited by minksquared

[Interview] 20150717 The Liberty Times – Ji Chang Wook in London

ltn_1

Although just published yesterday, this interview with Taiwan newspaper “Liberty Times” was apparently conducted in London after the Dunhill fashion show, which Ji Chang Wook attended back in June. The release of this interview was most likely timed to coincide with the airing of “Healer” in Taiwan. Some parts of the article seem to be written in the style of a typical trashy Chinese entertainment news tabloid, so I will only translate the main interview.   

Reporter: Being the “Nation’s Son” and “Kdrama male god” of South Korea, I’m curious about your daily life?

Ji Chang Wook: Thank you everyone for calling me that. Although I’m an actor, my personal life really can’t get any more ordinary.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/18/interview-20150717-the-liberty-times-ji-chang-wook-in-london/

• Like 9

Oh my Ji Chang Wook, the cutest guy on earth!! :wub::lol: My heart is melting when he said "I love you" on his IG update. He has good pronunciation in English! But what has happened to his voice? How can he do that? Haha...What's up with the girly pink huge bow on his head? :blink::D I can never get bored with JCW. I wish I could kiss him on his cheek someday. Hehe...

I found many other pics at JCW's fan meeting in Japan:

CKLlALKVEAAhjJR.jpg

CKLlAsWUcAUJHDC.jpg

CKLlA12VEAIz5Ed.jpg

CKLlBaDUAAAy_N8.jpg

CKLm5EzUYAAH_cg.jpg

CKLmn-xUwAE8Vop.jpg

cred: Jichangwookarab Twitter

CKLmn5EUkAAnO28.jpg

CKLmghzUcAAlE_y.jpg

CKLihdKUcAIfvmu.jpg

CKNiNXVVEAA6xMQ.jpg

Embedded image permalink

cred: kazukomatsumara

CKNToO0XAAIBdsA.jpg

cred: weic213

CKNKFUzUcAAYB8t.jpg

cred: yuki

Embedded image permalink

cred: mamirin

CKL0aKTUcAAjtX_.jpg

cred: foreverloveJichangwook

Embedded image permalink

cred: rubeus-jcw

CKMJJecWcAAdkeO.jpg

CKMIzn_WoAASmYh.jpg

CKMIk4cWcAA-8Z8.jpg

CKL3HsqUAAEam34.jpg

Edited by nploan
  • Like 9

some videos at his Japan fan meeting I can find on the internet:

I feel like JCW sang it better than last time in Hongkong.

Check out more videos from this site: http://vk.com/jichangwook 

It looks like he came down to the audiences when singing "Sarang surowo". Wow, they were so excited when he was so close to them!!

I wonder if JCW sang any Japanese song. If you know, please share the video with me? I love to hear him singing in a foreign language! ^^ I'm sure he can sing in Japanese very well.

Edited by nploan
  • Like 8

I wonder if JCW sang any Japanese song. If you know, please share the video with me? I love to hear him singing in a foreign language! ^^ I'm sure he can sing in Japanese very well.

He sang "Aishteru" (I Love You), a song made famous by Ozaki Yutaka (but only in Korean).  I'm not sure if there is footage available, but Rubeus and Glorious are issuing take-down notices right and left now on videos taken during the FM and shared via various social media portals.  So tread lightly, minasan.  Arigatou gozaimashita.  :D

• Like 11

Guest minksquared

There hasn't been any nice and clear airport pictures :( but here are some with Wookie looking cute and yawning :)

7890a79djw1eu7w7jhtwpj21w02ionmq.jpg7890a79djw1eu7w785jzjj21w02ioh87.jpg

7890a79djw1eu7w4bb393j21w02ioqro.jpg

7890a79djw1eu7w7p11d5j21w02iox3i.jpg

Credit: ForeverLove-Jcw小池