Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest minksquared

@minksquared, @Maja: Our boy is in the good mood :wub:. Thanks for your fast update!

I wonder what his schedules are this week while we're waiting for his trip to Japan. And so curious about the new project too:D

While you're wondering that, I'm at my desk wondering why did he crop his picture that way :w00t: He practically cropped away the right side of the cover LOL 

Who is your favorite of Ha Ji Won's top 10 leading men?

(To be fair to all these awesome leading men, this list is in chronological sequence.)

(skipped unrelated.....)

8. Ji Chang Wook - Empress Ki

9ef4de04-6556-41ac-9fb1-82ed78dfd385.jpg

Ji Chang Wook rose to pan-Asian fame when he played the prince who fell in love with Ha Ji Won and made her his queen. Not only did he look fabulously handsome in historical costume, he was highly praised for his acting skills.

source : dramafever

• Like 3

@cmoirae2 - share with us whom you met and what happened at the office when you went to deliver all your presents :)

@ahpheng - Once he has read your comics (which I am positive he had already since he is such a curious cat), hopefully he will be addicted for more of the comics (remember he said he likes comics more than books), perhaps he will come here at Soompi and say "HI" to us all here *:rolleyes::wub: wishing thinking*

@sia3 - tq so much for all the wonderful pictures of our little darling...now my laptop hard-disk is full & need to transfer them to external hard-disk already

• Like 3

Now that there's finally been some movement on the casting for "Fabricated City," I've started a thread for it here:  http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/374542-upcoming-movie-fabricated-city-조작된-도시/.  I'm slowly putting up information gleaned from today's news, so come join all the discussions about OUR BOY'S FIRST LEAD ROLE IN A MOVIE!!!  *squeeeeee*

• Like 12

I hope JCW will have another drama at the end of this year after filming 'Fabricated City'.

There's an article saying that his tickets for July 25 fan meeting in Korea were sold out in 1 minute :

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507051739137440772_2

I'm not sure if the information is correct, but selling out within 1 min is such a record! B)

• Like 5

I hope JCW will have another drama at the end of this year after filming 'Fabricated City'.

There's an article saying that his tickets for July 25 fan meeting in Korea were sold out in 1 minute :

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507051739137440772_2

I'm not sure if the information is correct, but selling out within 1 min is such a record! B)

Hi, ye, I hope we could get to see him on the small screen after the movie. I wonder is this his debut movie in case? I feel happy that after doing a drama his next project will be a movie this time..... Thanks for sharing the link. It’s always phenomenal to hear great news about him. Sincerely, I wish him success always. I wish him all the best all the time. I will support him forever. :P

• Like 5

Thank you @sia3  Lonsdale pictures of him drawing is so awesome...!!! I'm sure he is drawing a LION right?? :lol:

@Ahpheng & @cmoirae2 Congratulations that your gift for him is there!! Daebakkkk!!! And @Ahpheng loving your latest strip....yep is there anything he can't do?? Even he can't dance but still he does it so adorably.....SWOON :wub:

Edited by Daldan
  • Like 6

Ji Chang Wook to star with Shim Eun Kyung in movie “Fabricated City”

movie_image.jpg?w=600&h=840

Actor Ji Chang Wook and Shim Eun Kyung have begun filming a movie.

“Fabricated City” (working title; “Jo Jak Dwaen Do Shi” in Korean) is a crime action movie about a man, Kwon Yoo, whose life is turned upside down after being framed for murder for no reason, who then confronts the case that has been carefully manipulated.

Director Park Kwang Hyun showed perfect casting in his 2005 movie “Welcome to Baekmagol” which drew close to 8 million moviegoers. In “Fabricated City”, with a line-up comprising of Ji Chang Wook, Shim Eun Kyung, Oh Jung Se, Kim Sang Ho, Kim Ki Chon, Ahn Jae Hong, Kim Min Kyo and more, he rounds up a cast that is refreshing with individuals who possess their own unique abilities.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/07/movie-ji-chang-wook-to-star-with-shim-eun-kyung-in-movie-fabricated-city/#more-10850

NOTE:  The rest of the squealing over the movie will be done in its thread.  Join us there~!

• Like 7