Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Yeah, I wonder why his hair is like that? Surely not the case hairstyle going wrong right? July is only few days away.. If it's movie, I think it's possible if he choose "Modified City" the one when his role would be an unemployed gamer who got convicted wrongly.. If he's unemployed and a gamer, the hairdo makes sense since he would be a bum who doesn't have any work and only playing games..

But this one is purely my speculation, because there isn't any news or confirmation yet..

*pray for awesome project for Wookie and hope my country also visited by him*

• Like 10

Wan Wan Emoticons 35 BWAHAAHAHA @ "I am still alive!!" He has obviously seen the Missing Person Notice all over the SNS!!! And Kim Mee Kyung (Hacker Ahjumma) responded too. Something about "Yes, still alive..." (???) Help, @cherkell ... can you please translate what she said to Wookie? Thank you in advance.

I think she says "Yeah [almost] barely alive."  And Jong-myung's IG states: "Let's all cheer up and eat some meat."  That would make ME happy as well!  *hee*

That hair... maybe Wook's auditioning for a role as a Village Idiot?  He'd win THAT part for sure!!!  :phew:

• Like 17

[Eng Sub] Ji Chang Wook answers questions from fans in video interview with Kwave

vlcsnap-2015-06-29-09h32m51s238

After teasing us with a video of Ji Chang Wook looking smexy behind-the-scenes at their magazine photo shoot, KWave released a video on Weibo, where Ji Chang Wook answers some of the questions posed by fans through KWave’s social media platform(s).

In the video, he speaks about his dislike towards carrots,

vlcsnap-2015-06-29-09h37m01s495

Must we really talk about carrots?

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/30/eng-sub-ji-chang-wook-answers-questions-from-fans-in-video-interview-with-kwave/#more-10504

NOTE:  Please remember this video was shot on 21 May, so some details may or may not be correct as of today's airing.

• Like 15

Lmao @Ahpheng lovely kids you have. Reporting you to Dad. I'm sure you weren't expecting them to do that lol. Boys will be boys.

LOL at the "village idiot" part @cherkell. I think he's having a bad hair day. I just don't understand why it looks like a "cute" bird's nest. Oh well,he can't look perfect all the time, can he? :D

Ok,I think we all have to get used to him not updating all the time(NEVER).wookie has spoiled us rotten that we need pictures or anything from him almost everyday. Its all his fault. 

• Like 11

Yay so excited for his new project, i think it will probably be a movie. Change of hairstyle is obviously a sign, he looks young and adorable with that bird's nest hair. Hopefully they will give more info about it since they will start filming soon. 

• Like 8

Guest minksquared

@cherkell / Jichangwook Kitchen team - thank you for the translation!

He's looking mighty cute in there! I absolutely love the part where he spoke about his mom :wub:. That made me go all 'awwww' and I want to pat his bird's nest head now :wub: 

Guest minksquared

Here are some lovely captures by MaryLee during Wookie's hi-touch session [This Is JCW Fan Meeting - Hong Kong]

005ZvfQmtw1etlh4gxc8fj30sg0xq10i.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1etlh4n7bdyj30sg0xq7c8.jpg

And here are some taken as he was leaving HK.

005ZvfQmtw1etlh4oluidj30sg0xqwjy.jpg005ZvfQmtw1etlh4vgmycj30sg0xq79q.jpg

Photos by MaryLee 

Edited by minksquared

July coming! It’s great to see Wookie update after the missing notice haha. He really knows the fans are missing him a lot.

July is just great with his birthday on Sunday this week, and then FM Japan after two more weeks, and the birthday party with fans on 25 July.

I also think his new hairstyle is related to the new project. So exciting! Waiting for more confirmed info from Glorious.

Thank you @The Kitchen for your Engsub with the Kwave video. It’s helpful for us. (But I have to enjoy it after work :sweatingbullets:)

And one more thing, I’m happy with all of you here everyday. Thanks a lot! :wub:

• Like 7

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

Hello guys, have a nice week ♥

I'm so thanks full all of you : JCWkitchen @cherkell, sia3, Maja,..all fansite ( Sooying , IdealType, marylee,... and members in soompi here, thanks all of you for getting news of J very soon and good.Thanks to all translate, my Vietnam fans have all infomations. And also thank many real stories from someone who met J and share with us.

To show my thanksful it's here ^^~

tg73hyV.jpg

Follow if you want more: @mycoi_

( please don't misunderstanding. I'm use the original photo of Marylee in my desktop, when I taken this photo, I just coloring after this. Thanks alot MaryLee ♥ )

Edited by mrSimpleJ0507

July coming! It’s great to see Wookie update after the missing notice haha. He really knows the fans are missing him a lot.

July is just great with his birthday on Sunday this week, and then FM Japan after two more weeks, and the birthday party with fans on 25 July.

I also think his new hairstyle is related to the new project. So exciting! Waiting for more confirmed info from Glorious.

Thank you @The Kitchen for your Engsub with the Kwave video. It’s helpful for us. (But I have to enjoy it after work :sweatingbullets:)

And one more thing, I’m happy with all of you here everyday. Thanks a lot! :wub:

Hi, July is really great indeed! Although, he's not doing any drama yet at the moment he is currently on his busy schedule in and outside Korea. Can't wait for July 25 - :P

• Like 4

@cherkell / Jichangwook Kitchen team - thank you for the translation!

Please give all your credits to Gabby for the translation; I couldn't help much on this except for video loading and screencaps since I had to be at work early today.  She's the best!!!  :wub:

And oh yeah gotta love Amazon Japan!  I almost kissed the delivery guy when he dropped these off earlier.  Looks like I'm gonna be doing some major drooling reading tonight.  *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

CIt02ToUcAAdObL.jpg

• Like 16

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

@cherkell Wow congrattttt

And can you help me to buy this lastest magazine or how can I buy this?

Thanks A lot for share :wub:

And so sorry dear ~ I'm used this acc recently so I'm misunderstanding ~ I clicked in " report post " I wrong reading ~ " I read " repost ->  repost " and so sorry if you have received some mess from soompi, please forgive me T__________T

Edited by mrSimpleJ0507

June 30, 2015

Rising hallyu star studs Hong Kong magazine cover

89927_61393_3932-450.jpg

Rising hallyu star and actor Ji Chang-wook posed for Hong Kong-based men's style magazine ELLE MEN.

Ji, 26, decorated a cover of the magazine's July issue, wearing a casual outfit reportedly provided by British fashion brand Alfred Dunhill, according to media reports on Monday. Another photo of the star in the magazine includes him wearing a fitting suit.

Untitled-3-450%2810%29.jpg
Ji Chang-wook on a cover of the July issue of ELLE MEN

Staffs working on the star's photo-shooting praised Ji's styling, saying he fit the brand's prestigious quality, the reports added.

광고

Ji recently began his first Asian fan meeting tour, entitled "THIS IS JCW," by visiting Hong Kong. He is scheduled for visit to Japan in July 18 as the next stop.

Managed by Glorious Entertainment, Ji recently garnered praise for his role in historical TV series "Empress Ki" on MBC in May.

x
  • Like 5

Wow, thanks for the exciting news that JCW will film a new show in July!! I can't wait to see him on screen again. Anyway, this is my BURNING question: What is the name of his next project that he is going film next month?? :rolleyes:

Well, I remember about 2 months ago JCW posted a short video on his Instagram that involves in action school. If actor Song Kyung Gu is done with movie "Lucid Dream", I think he is ready to act with JCW in the movie "The Two Constables", right? ( In May 2015 there was in article about The Two Constables: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201505/sp20150519083333136680.htm but I don't understand it. What does it say? Is he going to film it? )  Recently I didn't see any news about casting confirmation for JCW's new project. Probably his new show is a movie, but not a drama. 

Edited by nploan
  • Like 10