Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Magazine/Eng Sub] Preview of Ji Chang Wook in Elle Men Hong Kong

EDIT:  I've read some grumblings that we did not translate the entire interview.  If you read the title of the post, it says PREVIEW, not Entire Article.  And the translation was done from his spoken Korean to English since the Chinese subs of his

spoken Korean

were incorrect in several places.  Really, people... *sheesh*

@cherkell  -  You have done an enormous great help to us who cannot read or understand Korean.  We appreciate and take whatever we can get with be it pictures, videos, article translations and everything about JWC.  Believe me, without you, we would be pretty much lost with many questions marks.  Thank you very much, my sincere thank you and other contributors who have contributed here.

Therefore, for those who complaint unnecessary...please go far far away and play. 

• Like 6

Guest minksquared

Wow sexy pose LOL! :w00t: Hand behind head, bare legs, floral shorts, sexy smile! :D 

8191c01fgw1etkwsebtnhj211e1cwtbx.jpg

Credit: Elle Men / Shared by: aozora8779

@Ahpheng more staring ensues?

Edited by minksquared

@minksquared

Ah~Waeeeee!!!

ivtTlMH.png

Poor Wookie. Elle Men... seriously why? I'm crying blood when I saw that picture, lol! :tears:

@sia3 He mentioned a fan meeting in Thailand too?? OMG!!! I'm definitely going!!! 

Indeed, he did (according to the Chinese subtitles that is). But before you jump with joy, let's take into account when he filmed that video for KWAVE, and whether or not Thailand is still possible with the MERS outbreak. Other than that, at least we know Thailand is part of the plan! :) Lucky you!

• Like 11

Guest minksquared

@sia3 Purposely ... for the very reason I know you can't take it! :lol: LOL

@Daldan same here, same here...it's not confirmed and I'm holding my breath but a little part of me is jumping for joy! Fingers crossed :)

And...a new project filming in July. This namja...teasing us this way....:crazy:  

Edited by minksquared

@sia3 thanks for posting the Kwave interview, the subtitles were blurry and my boy was complaining non stop while translating , haha. A-strip coming up for sure but waiting for better quality video, I love the question about how he spent his time with his mum. And yes, he did mention Thailand and starting filming in July (huh??) . 

@minksquared , I showed to my son Wookie's legs by covering the shoes and tops and my son said " those legs are shapely mum, gotta belong to a girl" Bwahahaha . 

• Like 9

Yeah, new project!!!! *throws confetti*

I bet his new project is a movie... because 1) he said he got many movie offers, he said while in HK; 2) for the next batch of dramas most of them have casted or confirmed the actors. Ex: SBS Yongpal, SBS Six Flying Dragons, MBC Scholar. Unless JCW goes to KBS again because haven't heard the drama to follow I Remember You or Masked Prosecutor.

Thank you @sia3 and @minksquared for posting new pics! :D

• Like 10

@minksquared yep!! let's keep our fingers crossed!! I'm jumping up and down with joy now even tho it's still not confirmed hahaha. Feels great to know that we're part of the plan. And also waiting for his new project whether i'd be a movie or drama. He's teasing us everyday and yet we are happy to be teased, agreed? haha

@Ahpheng my dear chigu...i'm waiting for your new strip ;) and yesss his legs are just like a girl's (even better looking than mine!!!!!) 

@kanyaprasetyo so excited for his new project!! 

@fyeahjcw thanks for the lovelt gifs :D

Edited by Daldan
  • Like 7

Guest minksquared

@Ahpheng your son is spot on! It does look womanly! I must hide my legs now...he puts me to shame!

@kanyaprasetyo you're welcomed but I think I made Sia's eyes hurt :sweatingbullets:

@fyeahjcw those Gifs! He looks so cute in slo-mo! His expressions are :wub::wub:

@Daldan let's calm ourselves down until we hear from Glorious but yes, he can continue to tease us :tears:

qzPljnf.jpg

Just wanna share this story with you guys. I got above poster from China Ceci Mag and have it pasted ....where ? Behind my wardrobe door!  Two weeks later , My boys saw it and shouted...

Boys : " dad, mum has JCW's poster in her wardrobe"

Hubby :  "who's that?"

Me  : you mean , you really don't know ??

hubby :  Now I know  he sees you getting changed everyday !! 

@fyeahjcw I am amaze at the speed you're able to create such awesome Gifs , thank you. 

@Daldan , aww...you're waiting? Sorry. I do create C-strips at least once a day and sometimes they are not posted here but at shippers' thread. Or you can see my work on IG @ahpheng8

• Like 14

Ji Chang Wook updated IG and Weibo! :wub:

005RlXsOjw1etl9izkdz4j30hs0hsjub.jpg

나 살아 있어 !! Coming soon (2015.7.25)ee80a2.png

trans:
I'm still alive !! Coming soon (2015.7.25)ee80a2.png

Edited by Maja
  • Like 14

Guest iheartjcw

Been waiting for this KWAVE interview and finally it's here. I'm hoping that there are english subs because I was excited to know if one of the questions ( because I had two questions hehe)  I sent on the FB page of KWAVE was answered by the ever handsome JCW. :)

Thanks to you @sia3 because finally I know the reason now why he hates eating carrots. :D  

Been waiting for this KWAVE interview and finally it's here. I'm hoping that there are english subs because I was excited to know if one of the questions ( because I had two questions hehe)  I sent on the FB page of KWAVE was answered by the ever handsome JCW. :)

Thanks to you @sia3 because finally I know the reason now why he hates eating carrots. :D  

I am sure JCWKitchen is currently busy translating that Kwave interview, so a more thorough & accurate translation will be available soon. Mine is just a really short summarized version, and it's definitely not the whole thing. :)

---

And...the hair, Wookie, the hair... :mellow:

• Like 10