Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest minksquared

Ji Chang Wook - Facepop.HK Video Interview

Cedit: Facepop.HK / aozora8779 YT

Edited by minksquared

@cherkell Thank you so much for sharing your experience from the KONUS event. WOW!!! "I remember you".....how happy you must have been when he said that....I'd die right there. And from reading I found that he is so kind, caring and considerate towards you and cmoirae2. He was so cute when he said na-do when you handed your cards to everyone else hahaha...WOW...what an experience!! I can only wish that i was lucky as you. Thank you again...PS. How was his English skill? So wanna hear him speak English :wub:

@cookiesncream123 Just wondering the same thing. They keep mentioning the moon.

• Like 6

@cherkell Thank you so much for sharing your experience from the KONUS event. WOW!!! "I remember you".....how happy you must have been when he said that....I'd die right there. And from reading I found that he is so kind, caring and considerate towards you and cmoirae2. He was so cute when he said na-do when you handed your cards to everyone else hahaha...WOW...what an experience!! I can only wish that i was lucky as you. Thank you again...PS. How was his English skill? So wanna hear him speak English :wub:

@cookiesncream123 Just wondering the same thing. They keep mentioning the moon.

Hi, me, too - I'm curious also of his English skill...............I want to hear & listen to him speak the language, too.....:P

• Like 3

Guest erminda2671

If i remember it right he had english lines in Smile,Donghae and his accent wasn't that bad unlike other korean actors, so I guess if he is not that fluent, he is not that bad either.

If i remember it right he had english lines in Smile,Donghae and his accent wasn't that bad unlike other korean actors, so I guess if he is not that fluent, he is not that bad either.

Hi, unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch that drama............... :P

• Like 2

@cherkell thanks for the sharing your experience with wookie in la - very exciting

Does that mean 7/25 is his birthday on the moon calendar? Is that why they keep mentioning the moon?

Yes, that would be his Lunar Calendar birthdate (as compared to his Gregorian Calendar birthdate of 5 July).  That was also the originally-intended date for the Taiwan Fan Meeting before the Chinese government posted its "nope, sorry, you're not coming into the country, go away" notice.  :angry:

BTW, the venue has moved to the Woori Financial Arts Centre at the Olympic Park in the Seong-pa neighborhood.  I've seen a few plays there and it's a very plush auditorium with great acoustics.

His English is still quite inconsistent, sorry to say.  I could overhear him do well with greetings and pleasantries and there was a slight trace of accent.  But as to actual comprehension of short sentences, I heard a few ihaehaji mala (don't understand) uttered instead.  But he had Kangwoo and Jenny and Billy at his sides all through the night as interpreters.  He was one tired boy... it was a lot easier for us to chat in my pigeon Korean than confuse him any further with English too.  :)

• Like 13

[Magazine] FACE – Issue 422

Ji Chang Wook visited Hong Kong last week to hold his first fan meeting with Hong Kong fans and a mall event. During his stay in Hong Kong, Ji Chang Wook sat down for an exclusive interview with “FACE”.

*FACE is a Hong Kong magazine.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/26/magazine-face-issue-422/#more-10365

• Like 10

aww .. yesterday was june25! i didn't greet him and i forget about the lunar calendar .. is he celebrating it in lunar or gregorian calendar? :sweatingbullets: ** edit its JULY 25 :P sorry i dont know how to underlined a text here. 

i knew it! i'll be dead in hk elle mag photos! he's so gorgeous! omo! omo! omo! thanks @Maja for sharing!

hahahah mianhe for confusing you @renaoh

thanks for making it clear for me @minksquared

Edited by osari
wrong date hahah
  • Like 2

Guest minksquared

@renaoh please pardon @osari. In the heat of the moment, after seeing Wookie in those ELLE pictures, it's easy to to confuse June with July..or the other way round :lol: He's looking sooooo hawt in those pictures! Thanks @Maja for starting our day off the right way :wub:

Seriously, I have a problem with all the known magazines over Photoshoping wookie. Urgh!

He looks good though.

Was this photoshoot  done the 1st time wookie went to HK for the Dunhill show? I saw that male stylist (Mr Won.) In the video. 

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 5

a55KpRm.jpg

this must be my first post in almost a week...was away for a while and my past few strips after returning were posted in ChangMin thread instead. A big thank you to @manyearsago for the Hanryu Pia's translations, @cherkell for sharing your Konus LA experience, I would have given fainted if he said "I remember you'  to me ! @Mjwonnie for your HK FM experience, I was so tempted to create a strip base on your salty coffee experience but I could not find a picture that I could use, sigh! 

• Like 15

Guest minksquared

Contents of the interview with Wookie in ELLE MEN - it is in Chinese though. For those who can read, happy reading :) For those who can't, let's wait for the translation to come through :) 

Scans are in the spoiler tag:

005TGPdmjw1ethhjvwwytj318g0xcqdu.jpg005TGPdmjw1ethhjwv0vhj318g0xc7ff.jpg005TGPdmjw1ethhjxrgowj318g0xcdro.jpg005TGPdmjw1ethhjyhki2j318g0xck1o.jpg005TGPdmjw1ethhjza0o8j318g0xcgvt.jpg005TGPdmjw1ethhk00gjqj318g0xck19.jpg005TGPdmjw1ethhk12j55j318g0xcdrq.jpg

Credit: ELLE Men / 池昌旭妈粉后援会

Edited by minksquared