Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest melinaalee_stv

3855165386091003?sourceType=sms&from

JI Chang  Wook Spotted at Nathan Road! 

Well, my friends told me if he doesn't have any schedules in Shanghai. My friend told me if he went to Eat Hot Pot. This afternoon he spotted at Da Dong, and tonight at Zhe Yi Duo.

So Long Flight to London just for Eat Hot Pot? Hahahaha LOL xD

Credit pic : Rubeus - JCW 

[Video/Magazine] Ji Chang Wook behind-the scenes for KWave

20150618-Kwave08

Some time ago, we announced on Twitter that Kwave was accepting questions from fans for an interview with Ji Chang Wook. And true enough, he is being featured in the June issue of KWave magazine, and they’ve released a behind-the-scenes video of him at the photo shoot and interview that took place on the afternoon of 21 May.

Continue reading (and magazine ordering info)http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/18/videomagazine-ji-chang-wook-behind-the-scenes-for-kwave/#more-10156

• Like 12

It's been announced on Weibo that Wookie is attending this:

I wish people would stop spreading rumours and get their facts straight first.  Even a tiny Google search showed that Wook had a layover in Hong Kong with no schedules planned, and there's no way in hell he would be attending the Shanghai International Film Festival since that was the event where the Planning Committee was "un-inviting" several major top Korean stars from attending due to their (misplaced) fears about these stars coming over and spreading the MERS virus around.  Their loss, no?  *hmpf*

• Like 2

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

It's been announced on Weibo that Wookie is attending this:

I wish people would stop spreading rumours and get their facts straight first.  Even a tiny Google search showed that Wook had a layover in Hong Kong with no schedules planned, and there's no way in hell he would be attending the Shanghai International Film Festival since that was the event where the Planning Committee was "un-inviting" several major top Korean stars from attending due to their (misplaced) fears about these stars coming over and spreading the MERS virus around.  Their loss, no?  *hmpf*

Agree with you. I'm so tired to hear rumours about him, let's believe and only hear the official announce - Glorious Ent.  Please don't spread it, it's the best way to protect our man - J.

#Thanks @cherkell to help me said that same feeling <3  

Edited by mrSimpleJ0507

Perhaps with the Shanghai International Festival though, they might make an exception for Wookie since he was in London when the outbreak was announced and is flying in from London? Maybe not? In any case, he can just enjoy Shanghai and their eateries. :P

lol i agree with you..if only that would happen.I find him full of surprises. Saw a video of him on IG coming out of a restaurant. He smiled but it woulda been better if he was left alone to eat. My oh my,the fans outside the restaurant, even ajusshis tryna take pictures. *sigh* Lol who I'm I to complain,I'm just as guilty as the fans by watching the video.I love seeing anything about him.its an obsession. I wake up-wookie, at the lab- wookie, before bed- wookie.I live and breath wookie.its not normal.  Tell me ppl,when will it stop? :D

• Like 3

Perhaps with the Shanghai International Festival though, they might make an exception for Wookie since he was in London when the outbreak was announced and is flying in from London? Maybe not? In any case, he can just enjoy Shanghai and their eateries. :P

Let's think seriously here, folks.  The MERS outbreak onset happened months ago while Wook was still in Korea attending to his schedules there.  The incubation period ranges anywhere from 10-14 days, so he could possibly (but highly doubtful since he's so healthy) be considered a "carrier."  It's been a few weeks since the SIFF organizers un-invited the Korean Top Stars, so there would be MAJOR fallout and bad press against Wook if they made an "exception" for some little Hallyu Star to attend and still keep away those Top Movie Stars from appearing at the festival.

Sorry for going slightly off-topic, but this pandemic is greatly affecting Wook's promotional events.  I suggest everyone take a look at this very informative article about MERS to understand the situation he and his management is facing right now: Centers for Disease Control: Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)

EDIT:  I just had the chance to watch the video of Wook and his staff trying to leave the hot pot restaurant, being forced to 'run the gauntlet' and having people grabbing at his clothing even as the security guards are pushing them away.  Because of the MERS situation, you people had better back off and stop accosting him like that... or you will have NO access to see him that up-close in future events.

• Like 5

Hi guys,

ibhKkWLCz7oena.gif

Apologies everyone, I did not mean to mislead others to think he would attend the Shanghai Film Festival. That little piece of information came from a verified weibo media owner posted on the very day after his arrival in Shanghai, and even tagged Wookie's weibo username and other stars that they are attending. I also thought it is possible that his attendance is plausible because Song Seung Heon attended another event that's held under the Film Festival (for his movie). I am fully aware that the C-Media cannot be fully trusted, however, you would think they wouldn't cheat us anymore 'on the day' when announcing attendance of the event!? GE has been slower than C-media in releasing news before regarding Wookie's activity in China, so it's my misstep in believing it myself. So, I am sorry this.

• Like 13

@mellinadear That's ok. I've got wookie fever too :P

@sia3 Dear, there's no need to apologize. I do think the chinese media/fans/weibo do get the latest on Wookie. Without them, we'd barely see anything at all about him. So I am thankful, even though a rumour or two might creep in. And even if there is a rumour, as long as it isn't damaging to his reputation - I think it's no big deal. So thanks for sharing :P

• Like 6

Hi guys,

Apologies everyone, I did not mean to mislead others to think he would attend the Shanghai Film Festival. That little piece of information came from a verified weibo media owner posted on the very day after his arrival in Shanghai, and even tagged Wookie's weibo username and other stars that they are attending. I also thought it is possible that his attendance is plausible because Song Seung Heon attended another event that's held under the Film Festival (for his movie). I am fully aware that the C-Media cannot be fully trusted, however, you would think they wouldn't cheat us anymore 'on the day' when announcing attendance of the event!? GE has been slower than C-media in releasing news before regarding Wookie's activity in China, so it's my misstep in believing it myself. So, I am sorry this.

No worries dahling.  You were just repeating information assumed correct.  But now that Wook has reached mainstream status, everyone wants a piece of him (and not in a good way). I always go by the "trust, yet verify" method of reporting news and events.  We've been led to believe he's fully committed to so many promotions and productions that I personally cannot take anything (no matter what the country is providing the "news") says anymore for granted.  (Emphasis on the word "personally" -- your mileage may vary.)  And especially after the totally rude-and-crude way the other Korean stars were treated by the SIFF management... well, let's just say I bet they think twice about attending another one of their little film festivals in the future!

And those Shanghai fans at the airport ... it's easy to do the math and figure out his flight patterns when people post pics of him leaving Heathrow at the Virgin Atlantic counter.  But remember what happened the last time he was in Shanghai?  Doesn't look like those airport and restaurant fans got the message the first time that pushing and shoving is uncalled-for.  Next thing you know, Wook will be taking the service entrances and exits.  And we will ALL be the losers in the end.

• Like 10

[Event/Eng Sub] Ji Chang Wook exhibition at Gangnam Tourist Information Centre

2015061803134_0.jpg

As previously reported, Ji Chang Wook will be one of the featured stars of the Hallyu Experience Centre at the Gangnam Tourist Information Centre. His exhibition was opened as scheduled on 13 June, but his autograph session that was supposed to happen at the same day was unfortunately cancelled due to the MERS outbreak.

Let’s take a peek at his exhibition and a special video!

Continue reading:  http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/19/eventeng-sub-ji-chang-wook-exhibition-at-gangnam-tourist-information-centre/

• Like 10

[Event] Ji Chang Wook rehearses for Hong Kong fan meeting

Actor Ji Chang Wook is making lots of preparations for a special fan service.

Ji Chang Wook who is leading the Hallyu wave is expected to meet fans in Hong Kong and Japan through his “This Is JCW” tour, and he can be seen practising hard for it.

In the photos, Ji Chang Wook is seen practising for the sweet seranade that he will play for his fans and is also seen having a serious discussion with his staff, showing his passion for the fan meeting.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/19/event-ji-chang-wook-rehearses-for-hong-kong-fan-meeting/

• Like 7

@cherkell
Is that mean the Korean Festival is not happening for Wookie and all other Koreans now? Haven't come across news about that being cancelled actually, except for Taiwan FM. 

If more of his FM activities get cancelled, I hope a good drama comes along, and he takes the chance to do it. Miss him on-screen already to be honest, and prefer him do more acting and be less of a superman (flying in the air).

------

HD Pictures of today's This is JCW News.

005ZvfQmtw1et9bhn9wblj30xc0m8adh.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1et9bho1t8gj30xc0m8tco.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et9bhokld4j30xc0m70wl.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1et9bhddyq6j30xc1e0gsh.jpg

source: MaryLee

• Like 17