Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@Ahpheng you're such a sweetheart, doing a C-strip just for me 1093727138.gif I don't know what to say, I feel so touched *-* Thank you thank you thank you! Hugging both Wookie and you 3109219756.gif Yeap, crossing all my fingers and toes for a next time! FIGHTING!

@raito1310 oooh copine!! :w00t: Easy Jet was cheaper but I had to leave at 7AM... And I don't have any train to go to Paris at that hour on a Sunday in the town I'm living.... ^^' And the flights afterwards were at the same price as the Eurostar... I can't spend 400€ in train tickets... (Vraiment contente de rencontrer une autre fan française de Wookie !! On est rare par ici lol) 

@mellinadear <333 thanks chingu!

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 8

is his exhibition open to the public? is it for free?

​The one at the Gangnam Tourist Information Centre in Seoul?  Yes, it is free admission.   The Dunhill event is invitation only and not open to the public... but I assume the usual red carpet will be rolled out in his honour!  :wub:

​thanks :)

• Like 3

Wookie is going to London? omo did this boy ever rest? And he still has the HK fanmeeting next week. I lost count of how many cities he's been traveling to in the last few months. Love his airport outfit today, but the tote bag tho :lol:

@raito1310 Thanks girl. Finally i got to see it video in full. Watching that Gangnam promotional vid had me realize how much i'd missed JCW in action. Hopefully he will pick up a new project soon.

• Like 9

Guest melinaalee_stv

Hi everyone, I need your help...

My sister would like to go to korea for JCW's Birthday, But she can't buy the ticket via online on Interpark. I already asked help from all my friend in Korea but no response from them. :(

@cherkell can you help my sister to get the ticket?

Edited by melinaalee_stv

Oh gosh... i used to live near Heathrow Airport, 15 to 20 mins drive by bus from Hanworth, Middlesex (where i used to live) But sad to say, i'm here right now at my home country.... anyway, wish that JCW will have a blast during his stay at Central London.

Edited by leomer
misspelled the place
  • Like 3