Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I was at the event @minoz_joyax. Upon learning about this konus event from my Singaporean friend, I contacted the pr company contact person to be on the guest list ... the only way you can be on the list is if you worked for the fashion industry ... I work as a management consultant for a global consulting company that serves all industries including retail fashion ... that got me on the list ... i was impressed with their immediate confirmation within the day ... the organizers did a fantastic job with the event ... I must say ... it was a memorable experience to end my wookie adventure from jinju, jeju and LA ... timing was just right and I happen to be at the right place at the right time ... everything was surrealistic ... now I have to get back to real life and rechannel my focus ...

• Like 20

Guest charliew

@cmoirae2 Wow! They put you on their guest list! Daebak! How is JCW looks in real? Did he look better? Did he look like Healer? Tell us.. tell us.. 

Guest jfk707

We had a chance to see JCW briefly  last night , he was  dolled up  really handsome, the problem is he walks to fast and it's hard to keep up with him.  @charliew I will give my honest opinion.. Ji Chang Wook is even better looking without make up.

woah! so glad to see pics/updates of JCW and jealous at the same to those who were able to take a selca with him, especially to you @CherKell who is recognized by JCW.  if i may ask, do the tickets of the event was for sale? how did you manage to get one?

Tickets were not for sale; they were only provided to members of the press and the fashion industry.  ​I made a request to the PR folks handling the event for a press pass since I was going to cover this for The Kitchen.  But while I was waiting for their response, @CMoirae2 obtained a pass and the organizers added me on at that time.  Killed two birds with one stone. :)

Sad to say, there were a LOT of very obnoxious people who were rushing him where he was sitting making loud demands for pictures and autographs.  Eventually, security stepped in at that point and kept everyone from taking pictures and getting autographs unless they were specially picked until he left for the night.  Always a few bad apples having to spoil things, ne?  *grrr*

• Like 12

LOL!   Someone gave him See's Candy!   sia3's photos show Wookie entering the venue empty handed, and Maja's photos show a See's Candy bag in his hand!  ... ah, all of you are so fortunate to have been able to attend.  Thank you for sharing!

• Like 7

Omg  I saw him I saw him!!! Sorry no pics it was too crowded and my stupid phone ran out of memory !!! It was the best I barely saw him but it was enough for me to be on cloud9 til this very moment!!! Yes it was very restricted and with good reason there was annoying people and if the security wasn't as tight as it was trust me the poor man would've been mauled to death. 

It it was a bit of a drive but it was worth it to see that man he honestly is gorgeous I am still shaking at the thought of him . 

• Like 14

So happy for those who came to see him, I bet you girls had a blast last night ^__^

I wonder when he's leaving the states. Since his fansign event on Jun 13 got cancelled, hopefully he'll stay here longer, or consider visiting New York so i may have a chance to see him in person.

@anaht i saw a pic of him holding a See's chocolate lolly and he looks so happy haha :lol:

• Like 7

Guest jfk707

If he is not able to go home yet, i hope he can have small fan meeting here instead, that will be awesome.

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

zvu2vDa.png

Being your fan is one of the most things in my life. But sometime I feel sad and little bit depressed~ cuz I'm not tired about loving, I sad that everything all I can do for you, I never know if you also know or not, you're so busy in your work, even not having time for your mother, am I think so selfish right.? But please forgive me cuz I heard a quotes from my football idol #cristiano#ronaldo @cristiano "if you truly love someone, you're always a little jealous, no?"

I never wanna make you mine cuz the one person can have you is your mother. Fan's the one who support and love you, not is the person made you be theirs ^^ I hope you always keep yourself like the time before Healer, live and laugh free if you want. Don't change yourself because some opinion about you. Cuz I love you, not fall in love in your character you played. I love and support Actor J not love Tahwan, Seo Jung Hoo #healer ...

So don't worry that fans leave you alone. Cuz if it happened, you can still see me,I always stay behind you, follow you, got your back and effort to protect you in my ways I can. The more I'm far from you, the more I really love you. You're were born to be loved, deserve to happy. Iloveyou #mrSimpleJ. @jichangwook Love you more than yesterday, more in the future  

<D6 ~ #DesignProject0507 Happy birthday from#MyCoi ( Vietnam ) to @jichangwook >

All by me ♥

Edited by mrSimpleJ0507

Omg  I saw him I saw him!!! Sorry no pics it was too crowded and my stupid phone ran out of memory !!! It was the best I barely saw him but it was enough for me to be on cloud9 til this very moment!!! Yes it was very restricted and with good reason there was annoying people and if the security wasn't as tight as it was trust me the poor man would've been mauled to death. 

It it was a bit of a drive but it was worth it to see that man he honestly is gorgeous I am still shaking at the thought of him . 

I love-love-love your post!!!  I can totally relate to the no pics at a crucial moment, and the shaking afterglow.  So glad you were able to see JCW and share your experience.  Thanks! 

• Like 6

Guest pinkxturtle

a girl i met there happened to be jcw's friend kang woo's good friend and guest and she said they are leaving next week ^^ more time for all you stalkers to see him :P 

also can i just add that ji chang wook is adorable?

i watched him get crammed into the elevator.  even though there were a lot of people in front of him, he still craned his neck cause he saw me waving and saying bye to him.  then he very cutely waved back haha. <3 

also... for those who went to the event, is it just me or did he seem to glow?? 

Edited by pinkxturtle