Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@crazis I'll be at the Line hotel for dinner 6/4/15. If you are planning to be in LA during that time and would like to join me (I'm an old noona) and a female friend that I'm bringing along, please let me know. Unfortunately due to work, I can't hang out very long. But I'm hoping I can at least catch a glimpse of Wookie. :) Ah those lucky people who got to see him at the airport. Darn, I shoulda gone to LAX at 3. 

@cookiesncream123 yah lets meet at the line hotel, just let me know what time and exactly where, you can pm me. its going to be 2 hrs drive for us, dont wanna hit traffic though so we might be there early. See you thursday!!!

• Like 4

The video of the photo shoot  was taken at La Jolla Cove, San Diego California, two hour drive from LA.

@jfk707   OMG im just 20 mins away from La jolla. Too bad they probably left

• Like 3

The video of the photo shoot  was taken at La Jolla Cove, San Diego California, two hour drive from LA.

WHAT?! OMG, I go to school that is close to La Jolla Cove from Mon to Fri. Huhu...I'm so crying now. He is very close to me, but how is it possible for me to see him while he is still in San Diego? I think he will come back to LA today after the photoshoot. 

WHAT?! OMG, I go to school that is close to La Jolla Cove from Mon to Fri. Huhu...I'm so crying now. He is very close to me, but how is it possible for me to see him while he is still in San Diego? I think he will come back to LA today after the photoshoot. 

@nploan me too!!! 20 mins away!!!  Btw are you planning to go on thurs ? Me and my sister will be meeting up with the others at the Line Hotel.

• Like 3

Guest minksquared

Changwook & 79 walking about - i'm guessing it's near the photoshoot location? :D

11265341_360025950862490_1923073153_n.jp

CR: jvangiggles, instagram

Edited by minksquared

[HD] THE DAYS 
Photos by MaryLee
Owner's request: 禁去LOGO禁二改,禁加微博水印,转载注明出处!Please DON'T cut the logo and modify the picture. NO commercial use. For excerption,please indicate the source.】

005ZvfQmtw1esqjahn0w2j30sg0xq43r.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1esqjastgdbj30sg0xqdm8.jpg005ZvfQmtw1esqjat9kdqj30sg0xqagc.jpg005ZvfQmtw1esqjatrbrgj30sg0xqq9t.jpg005ZvfQmtw1esqjaui5h9j30sg0xqjyo.jpg005ZvfQmtw1esqjav5880j30sg0xqgra.jpg005ZvfQmtw1esqjavq517j30sg0xqgrx.jpg005ZvfQmtw1esqjaw8yquj30sg0xqtel.jpg005ZvfQmtw1esqjawrv5kj30sg0xqtff.jpg

@renaoh - it's just a summary regarding The Days' storyline mostly and a report of the last performance. 

• Like 13

@crazis , I have to go to school and then go home to take care of a family member who is not so healthy now. If I lived alone and have no obligation with family, I would be able to go to LA to see JCW, but it is just not possible for me now. I hope I can travel to Korea someday to meet him in person before he goes to the military. Anyway, it also takes me about 20 min to drive from home to La Jolla. :) it is really a big surprise to know that JCW visited San Diego. It's like a dream that has almost come true...

• Like 6

i'm dying of jealousy here to those of you  ladies who were able to see him in flesh...what have you done in your previous lives that you were so lucky to have this kind of opportunity???? anyhow, so looking forward to his Konus shoot....the guy is looking great like he always did....:wub:

• Like 6

@crazis Yes let's definitely meet up at Line Hotel. I'll probably get there at 6:30. Will pm you more details ;-)

@nicolelim88 Thank you for wishing me luck. I hope to get a glimpse of Wookie.

I can't believe he's in San Diego, but I think it's a great place for a photo shoot and it's nice for him to be able to enjoy the ocean. 

• Like 6