Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@jfk707 and @paulette  Lucky for both of you to have met him. I really want to see him in person and wish I went down to LAX today, but I just couldn't make it. I will be at The Line Hotel on 6/4/15. I might not be lucky enough to see him, but I'd regret it if I didn't at least try :Pespecially since I can't travel abroad anytime soon. By the way I have a hectic day at work coming up so I probably won't be able to come back to soompi until tomorrow :blink:

Edited by cookiesncream123
  • Like 4

So relying on Gabby from jichangwook's kitchen I know where the event will be at. If nothing changes I will do my best to get there omg I am so nervous , if I do manage to go I hope I don't die from fangirling overdrive and ovary explosion lol ... 

• Like 9

So relying on Gabby from jichangwook's kitchen I know where the event will be at. If nothing changes I will do my best to get there omg I am so nervous , if I do manage to go I hope I don't die from fangirling overdrive and ovary explosion lol ... 

@adlyn13 Don't worry you won't die and if you must die do it after your report to us and HD pics! I'm actually trying to convince @shengvang to go! :D

• Like 7

Happy for those who could meet him today and thanks for sharing with us ! 

nploan don't worry about Manager Bang.. Of course he's there and also goes to LA..

Check this video!

cr: BNT news

​Thanks for the video ! At the end of the video we can see Wookie say goodbye to Manager Cho. I didn't see his hair-stylist in any video/pic at the airport neither but she is there (she has posted on IG) ! So maybe Manager Bang too ^^ ...Anyway, really looking forward to his photoshoot  & interview with BNT "ONE" magazine (last time his BNT photoshoot  was so good)

wow Kim Ji Won also endorses for Lonsdale? Hopefully Wookie and her will have photo shoot together :D

yeah I hope so too  !!

Edited by raito1310
  • Like 4

Guest nicolelim88

@jfk707, @paulette how I envy both of you.Wish I could go to LA too. Btw, thanks for the update. 

@adlyn13 good luck and hope you can meet him personally and even shake his hands. Please don't faint lol.

@cookiesncream123 I really hope you can meet up with him far or near. You are so lucky to breath the same air while enjoying the food. Wish I can join you.  maybe next time. Good luck dear.

Please update me more guys. I am being greedy lol.

@Maja 

okay I will do my best lol ... If you do convince shengvang tell her to pm so we can meet up but I really doubt she can cause her school has finals next week .

omg JCW is here he is here lol ... I am going crazy 

Edited by adlyn13
  • Like 8

@Maja 

okay I will do my best lol ... If you do convince shengvang tell her to pm so we can meet up but I really doubt she can cause her school has finals next week .

omg JCW is here he is here lol ... I am going crazy 

@adlyn13 get crazy later!!! :D

@shengvang said she can't go she has no ride unfortunately and you're right she has finals next week! Too bad you can't meet up with her, she's so bummed about that! :( Anyway do your best and try to do the pinch pinch mission for us!!! :D

• Like 7

@adlyn13
Looks like you'll be the only one we can entrust the pinch pinch mission to. Wish Gukja is in LA so I can bug her to stalk JCW for me. Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 74

Arghhhh seeing all the fan-taken pictures today, this is what I feel:

buI9s9T.png

2015.05.31 The Days Curtain Call

0066TiEwgw1espi4b9lc2j30mt0fb0zg.jpg

0066TiEwgw1espi4bh1wmj30mo0f9wmc.jpg0066TiEwgw1espi4bnsnlj30mn0f7464.jpg0066TiEwgw1espi4bzumej30mt0f6jyp.jpg

credit: as tagged

Oh! This is a gif?!

Original source: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=118876&page=1

• Like 12

I'm so happy for those who have met him and some who are about to meet him.

Been surfing the net during my break time, watching videos(he looked so confused in some of d videos.he didn't know d direction to head to..poor puppy.I wish 79 was with him),reading good tweets about him (read a tweet of some ppl at d airport thinking he's a popular Chinese actor lol). 

I hope he goes sight seeing and have fun before he heads back to SK.

• Like 5

@raito1310
So cute!!! I can add that to the Healer Jung Hoo's socks series. HAHAHA :lol: I am also seeing the same slippers Jung Hoo wears in School 2015 now & I just can't help but relate it to Healer! It is like what mywebfoot says, it's sold everywhere. I also notice that he's wearing gray socks, another Healerite in-jokes this one.

• Like 11

I'm so happy for those who have met him and some who are about to meet him.

Been surfing the net during my break time, watching videos(he looked so confused in some of d videos.he didn't know d direction to head to..poor puppy.I wish 79 was with him),reading good tweets about him (read a tweet of some ppl at d airport thinking he's a popular Chinese actor lol). 

I hope he goes sight seeing and have fun before he heads back to SK.

​I was on the phone earlier with a friend who was returning from a business trip from Europe who arrived at roughly the same time Wook was going through customs, and she said all the TSA agents were saying the same thing, that he must be some famous Chinese actor because a lot of them have been travelling over to the States these days for work projects.  Ah, to be so clueless... :P

I will be bringing the HD Nikon with me on this mission. It's too fragile to pack for the Korea and Japan journeys, but I'll put it to good use this time around!  And please, no "pinch pinch," even in joking.  I'm seeing reports already about security being already on extra-heightened alert with some fangirls... and we don't want another repeat of Shanghai, ne?  :angry:

Those who are coming over, look for me!  I think you'll know who I am without me even opening my mouth.  *hee*​
  • Like 13

Guest jfk707

The video of the photo shoot  was taken at La Jolla Cove, San Diego California, two hour drive from LA.

The video of the photo shoot  was taken at La Jolla Cove, San Diego California, two hour drive from LA.

WHAT?! OMG, I go to school that is close to La Jolla Cove from Mon to Fri. Huhu...I'm so crying now. He is very close to me, but how is it possible for me to see him while he is still in San Diego? I think he will come back to LA today after the photoshoot. 

• Like 9