Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Maybe manager Bang doesn't have a visa to go to USA. ;)

Is Konus Brand is a new brand? It's the first time I've heard about it. I check their website. Actually, their fashion design is not my style. It's just so...Gothic.

I'm quite surprised that JCW is recognized by many fans at LA airport. His arrival wasn't announced in advance, but somehow some fans were able to manage to be there to greet him.

@paulette , if you have more pics or videos, please share with us. He must look very handsome in person! :wub:

• Like 9

Ji Chang Wook at Jeju for "The Days" HD's! :wub:

photos by Soo Ying

687adfdcgw1esozuf83n1j21111jkh0v.jpg

687adfdcgw1esozuiffs9j21111jkwt6.jpg

687adfdcgw1esozugad02j21111jkar6.jpg

687adfdcgw1esozuld1kvj21jk1117is.jpg

687adfdcgw1esozunsgxhj21jk1117is.jpg

687adfdcgw1esozupjbj5j21jk111n7t.jpg

Please do not modify and edit or cut the logo. Credit properly.

Edited by Maja
  • Like 11

@mellinadear  Mgr Bang not with him??  Oh no....Mgr Bang is like a "Bantal Busuk" to Wookie, our boy is gonna feel lonely :)   I think one of the "bodyguard" was with him right?  I remember seeing him.  I hope more fans will come out to show support & love ^_^

I dont think the BGs followed him.I was kinda surprised when 2 fans mentioned not seeing manager bang. 79 is like "samwell" to wookie (wookie is frodo).lol I'm going all dorky here.

• Like 6

I dont think the BGs followed him.I was kinda surprised when 2 fans mentioned not seeing manager bang. 79 is like "samwell" to wookie (wookie is frodo).lol I'm going all dorky here.

hahahaha....laugh so much on your comment....good one!!

• Like 3

omg we are breathing the same air !! JCW is here in my home lol !!! I have to see him idk what am I going to do but I must see him!!! 

@adlyn13 If you can go...please go.  Its a rare opportunity to catch a glimpse of him, bonus if you can get to take a pic & autograph.  What's the chances of him going to LA again in the next few months???  GO GO GO :)

• Like 6

Guest jfk707

@jfk707 Good luck with meeting our Wookie at LAX. I'm gonna hope that I'll catch a glimpse of him 6/4/15. 

Hi Cookiesncream, I made it, waited for 2 hours and finally see him in flesh. I had the chance to shake his hands and told him  Nice to meet you in Korean his cute response is "deh" . i always walk and stand behind him he smiles and waves to us, he is very responsive. He is soooo good looking , and he looks really young. 

Hi Cookiesncream, I made it, waited for 2 hours and finally see him in flesh. I had the chance to shake his hands and told him  Nice to meet you in Korean his cute response is "deh" . i always walk and stand behind him he smiles and waves to us, he is very responsive. He is soooo good looking , and he looks really young. 

@jfk707 oooo....you are so lucky. were there many fans?  if not too many fans, security would be a little more relax right..to approach him?

• Like 2

Ji Chang Wook in LAX! :wub:

Photos by poophyun via twitter

vEycNwW.jpg

Hk3KwhC.jpg

Please do not modify and do not edit or remove the logo. Credit properly.

They said Wookie is so nice and accommodating! So proud!!!:wub:

• Like 10

Guest jfk707

@jfk707 oooo....you are so lucky. were there many fans?  if not too many fans, security would be a little more relax right..to approach him?

Not too many fans , the organizer is much nicer than all the previous ones I experienced. It was really up close and personal  I stand very close to him most of the time, like a breath away. I hope he will enjoy his stay. Since it's his first time for sure he will go to Hollywood, the grove and Beverly hills, Santa monica too. Those are spots close to Korea town where celebrities like him  go. Maybe universal if he has time, aha umma of healer just had a vacay here and she went there. If you guys have a chance you should go see him on Thurs its a very rare opportunity. 

Guest jfk707

I don't know if what I am doing here at Soompi is right, Its been a long time since I posted. I apologize if what I'm doing is a mistake, new version is kinda hard to follow.